Thursday, July 19, 2018

A POLICY AIDE TO AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL MEMBER ANN KITCHEN APPEARS HESITANT WHEN ASKED BY ME ON THE TELEPHONE ON MONDAY, JULY 16, WHETHER COUNCIL MEMBER KITCHEN SUPPORTS SAFE HOUSING CONDITIONS FOR ALL AUSTIN RESIDENTS, INCLUDING MYSELF


"Well, I would say that this would probably be something that anybody would say that they support", replied Ken, a policy aide to Austin City Council District 5 Representative Ann Kitchen, who is herself a former state legislator currently serving as a member of the Austin City Council here in Austin, Texas.


During her prior tenure as a member of the Texas Legislature, then-State Representative Ann Kitchen was one of two total state legislators who each met with me in person, either inside their legislative office at the State Capitol (Rep. Kitchen) or near their office at the Capitol (the other state lawmaker, a Hispanic gentleman whose last name I cannot recall at the moment, possibly then-State Senator Gonzalo Barrientos), in response to constituent concerns from myself.

"I would assume so (that Council Member Kitchen supports safe housing for all Austin residents, including myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin City Council District 10). But I haven't spoken with her," Ken later added during a phone call I made to Council Member Kitchen's City Hall office at 2:56 p.m. Monday, July 16, 2018.


According to a presumably up-to-date biographical profile on Council Member Kitchen at the City of Austin's official website, Council Member Kitchen currently serves as vice chairperson of the "Housing & Community Development Committee".

Ken stated to me during our Monday phone conversation that Council Member Kitchen was not available for comment at that time.


Minutes later, in response to a comparable "do they support safe housing for all Austin residents" question for City Manager Spencer Cronk that was posed by me at 3:28 p.m. Monday, July 16, to the staff member at Austin City Manager Spencer Cronk's office who herself answered the phone there---City Manager's Office Administrator Josephine Salas---she replied: "I'm sure he does, sir."

Ms. Salas added, however: "I can't say anything for him (City Manager Cronk)."

Ms. Salas then repeatedly and politely asked me for specifics about which type of issue inside my own apartment unit had prompted that question to her.


I then provided Ms. Salas with the honest, factually accurate statement that I have been awakened several times each morning on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis as I lie alone, as always, on my own bed, with myself upon being awakened abruptly having had an unpleasant nasal-inhalant sensation in my nostrils, an unpleasant sensation in my mouth, and nearly always an unpleasant vibrating sensation in my anus, I stated.

"I'm very sorry that this is happening", Ms. Salas stated to me twice in response to my criminal-law complaint to herself on the telephone this Monday.

In response to my factual statement to her, Ms. Salas on her own initiative stated to me that I myself should file a crime report that day with the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit.

Ms. Salas then directly connected me to a "311" staff member for the City of Austin, Cynthia, who then directly connected me upon referral from Ms. Salas to my previous official contact officer in 2017 at the APD Sex Crimes Unit Sergeant, Martina St Louis.

I then received an automated voice-mail greeting from Sgt. St Louis on her end of the phone line. So I then left a polite voice mail message with APD Sgt. St Louis at about 3:43 p.m. Monday, July 16, 2018, in which I stated to Sgt. St Louis that I am continuing to be subjected to daily and year-round alleged home-invasion crimes and alleged personal-injury crimes and alleged anal-rape crimes victimizing myself and alleged sex crimes victimizing myself as I lie ALONE on my own bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit --- an apartment where I am living ALONE and NO ONE BUT ME is authorized to be anywhere inside my bolt-locked and fully-secured top-floor rental apartment unit. 


The office phone number for APD Sgt. St Louis is: (512) 974-5889. A 311 phone service staff member for the City of Austin helpfully stated to me on the phone at roughly 6:30 a.m. this Thursday, July 19, that there is NO period after the "St" in that APD Sex Crimes Unit official's last name, and that the "St" and "Louis" are separated, the 311 staff member informed me today.

I am the only current official tenant and only currently approved resident living inside this third-floor unit in Building 16 at my apartment complex, Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, with Village Oaks being managed and owned by two separate for-profit corporations that are each headquartered at the same street address in Newton, Massachusetts.

My apartment unit, Apartment 1609 at Village Oaks Apartments, is situated in the Austin City Council District 10 section of Austin. I myself NEVER have any invited late-night guest or any invited overnight guest anywhere inside my apartment unit. 

I am a longtime-celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, permanently drinking-alcohol-free and permanently illicit-drug-free Anglo gentleman of English, Scottish, and German ancestry. 

I am also the founder and only approved member of a new and non-Christian religion with very stringent membership-eligibility requirements, the Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, that opposes home-invasion crimes, opposes stalking, opposes harassment of anyone in response to their religious or political or personal beliefs, opposes thought-control projects, opposes religious "deprogramming" projects inflicted on a person against his wishes, opposes personal-injury crimes, opposes sexual assault crimes, opposes organized crime activities, and opposes vigilanteism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.