Monday, July 16, 2018

CONGRESSMAN McCAUL'S OFFICE ASSURES ME ON THE TELEPHONE AT ABOUT 2:12 P.M. TODAY THAT REP. McCAUL, MY DULY ELECTED REPRESENTATIVE IN THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS, SUPPORTS 'SAFE HOUSING' FOR ALL OF HIS CONSTITUENTS, INCLUDING MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN, A RENT-PAYING APARTMENT TENANT LIVING ALONE IN AN APARTMENT IN THE AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL DISTRICT 10 SECTION OF AUSTIN


"Yes, sir," a male staff member in Congressman McCaul's Austin office stated to me on the telephone at about 2:12 p.m. today (Monday, July 16, 2018).

That reply came from an intern named "Kayden" specifically in response to my polite question on the telephone today about whether Congressman McCaul supports safe housing conditions for all of his constituents, including myself.


Congressman McCaul, a very influential Republican lawmaker in the U.S. Congress, is chairman of the House Committee on Homeland Security.


Kayden at about 2:10 p.m. today had answered the telephone for Congressman McCaul's office in response to a local phone call from me to that federal office.

Kayden also politely accepted from me on the phone today a request for information from Congressman McCaul in regard to whether Rep. McCaul believes or suspects that ANY government agency has possibly wronged me in any context that Rep. McCaul is aware of.


On May 25, 2018, Bobby Dyke of Congressman McCaul's office invited me on the telephone to send Rep. McCaul e-mail criminal-law and civil-law complaints from myself to an official "casework" e-mail address for that very influential elected official of the U.S. Government.

So far, I have not received any findings from Rep. McCaul or any recommendations from Rep. McCaul in response to my public-policy-minded legal complaints to himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.