Monday, July 23, 2018

AUSTIN POLICE MONITOR MARGO FRASIER ON JUNE 13, 2013, RECEIVES A FOLLOW-UP LETTER REQUESTING ACKNOWLEDGMENT IN WRITING OF THE TWO-PAGE SIGNED FAXED COMPLAINT THAT I HAD SENT TO HER OFFICE ON JUNE 12, 2013, IN REGARD TO AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT SENIOR POLICE OFFICER JAMES TURNER, HIMSELF THE APD 'CRISIS INTERVENTION TEAM' OFFICER WHO HAD BEEN DESIGNATED BY APD AND THE CITY OF AUSTIN AS MY OWN 'COMMUNITY LIAISON' REPRESENTATIVE WITH APD AND THE CITY GOVERNMENT OF AUSTIN



On Thursday, June 13, 2013 12:35 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Office of the Police Monitor Representatives in Austin, Texas,

Please confirm for me in writing that you received the two-page signed FAX I sent to you this Wednesday on behalf of my legal complaint against Austin Police Department Officer James Turner.

Also, please confirm for me in writing that the completed and signed legal documents I FAXED to you this Wednesday are in proper form to trigger a full investigation by your office of my complaint against APD Officer Turner.

As I mentioned in the documents I FAXed to you this Wednesday, my legal complaint against Officer Turner is focused on his so-called "response" to APD crime report number 131441002, which I had politely filed with APD on May 24, 2013.

APD Officer James Turner, the APD officer who reportedly had been assigned as the "detective" on that cited crime case according to a City of Austin employee I spoke with on the telephone, informed me on the telephone on Monday, June 10, 2013, that he (Officer Turner) had authorized the prompt destruction of any and all of the crime evidence from myself that APD Officer Dean Tran on May 28, 2013, had himself obtained from inside my and my new roommate's rental-apartment unit (Apt. 325 at Wind River Crossing) in connection with my APD Crime Report 131441002.

The crime evidence from myself which APD Officer Tran in a politely professional manner obtained for APD in response to a polite request from myself inside my apartment unit on May 28, 2013, included:

---two plastic jugs of milk, at least one of which had an unpleasant aftertaste to it when I drank milk from that jug in early May 2013, even though I had not noticed any such unpleasant aftertaste when I first opened that jug of milk to drink some milk from that jug;

---one bag of soggy bread I had eaten that had a very unpleasant and very surprising aftertaste to it, even though I had not noticed any such aftertaste when I ate that bread for the first time; the medical report issued to me that stated I had tested positive for arsenic in my urine;

----the early May of 2013 sales receipt from H.E.B. Braker Lane supermarket in northwest Austin for the cited one loaf of whole-wheat H.E.B.-brand bread that I had purchased in that retail store owned and operated by H.E.B. Supermarkets of San Antonio, Texas.

---one bedspread, one fitted bed sheet, and one regualr bed sheet that had each been lying on my orthopedic Swedish bed in my private and locked bedroom for many consecutive months in 2012 and 2013, and that each contained numerous identifiable stains on them that I emphasized to Officer Tran could provide APD with possible criminal-law DNA evidence of a suspected illegal intruder in Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing. That illegal intruder, I pointed out to Officer Tran inside my apartment unit on May 28, might also be the criminal person who allegedly put arsenic in one or more of my foods or beverages inside my apartment unit at Wind River Crossing.

The cited stains on those bed linens had accumulated over a multi-month period in 2012 and 2013, something that my first-rate primary care physician's office in northwest Austin had very helpfully authorized me to permit during that one particular time period, with the understanding that I would myself be taking showers in my bathroom on a nightly basis just before I went to bed at nighttime inside my private bedroom during that same multi-month time period..

---a May 2013 reliable and authoritative medical report on myself which stated that I had myself tested positive for arsenic in my urine earlier that month----this despite the fact that I myself do not know what arsenic looks like, I have never purchased or possessed any quantity of arsenic in my entire life, I myself definitely would NEVER knowingly consume any quantity of arsenic at any time, and I myself have a very strong will to live and to myself enjoy the best possible medical health and creative medical vitality in the present and throughout the remaining several or more decades of my own life.

Finally, I would appreciate your please providing me with the official case number you have assigned to your office's planned investigation of my legal complaint against APD Officer Turner in regard to this alleged crime case involving suspected foul play by one or more persons unbeknownst to myself that allegedly victimized myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas.

Thank you in advance for your very helpful courtesy reply note on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a law-abiding and civil and honest gainfully-employed single adult gentleman and current legal complainant through your Office of the Police Monitor of the City Government of Austin in Austin, Texas.

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing Apartments, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com


John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.