Sunday, April 22, 2018

MY APRIL 20, 2018-DATED FOLLOW-UP NOTE POSING A QUESTION TO MY DULY-ELECTED STATE LAWMAKER IN AUSTIN, TEXAS


On Friday, April 20, 2018 11:52 AM, John McMillan wrote:

April 20, 2018

Dear State Rep. Hinojosa of the Texas Legislature,

In my (April 18, 2018, e-mail) reply letter to you (below),  I neglected to ask you whether you are a member of any legislative committee or subcommittee that is authorized to conduct investigations that refer in any way to deliberately-inflicted or willfully-inflicted medical injury to someone in Texas in a context in which that latter individual is asleep and unconscious or otherwise unconscious.

If so, is there any possibility that that legislative committee or subcommittee of yours might invite me to testify before it or provide a written statement to that committee about myself being a self-identified victim of alleged continuous-and-continuing personal-injury to myself by one or more persons unbeknownst to myself during time periods when I am, in fact, asleep and lying alone on my own bed, and probably snoring as well, inside my bolt-locked residence in Austin?

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply note to me in response to this follow-up question from me.

Sincerely and Best Wishes from a dependably civil and law-abiding, gainfully employed, always-sober and permanently alcohol-free, single adult Anglo male constituent of yours,
John Kevin McMillan.
My home address: 10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.