Sunday, April 12, 2009

Possible Dilemma From Glow-in-Dark Keyhole

I love the idea of a "glow-in-the-dark" keyhole to the front door of one's private residence.

That glow-in-the-dark keyhole would enable me to immediately find the spot into which I need to insert my key immediately before entering my private residence at nighttime.

(I also love the idea of my owning "glow-in-the-dark" keys, particularly for my motor vehicle and the front door to my private residence, respectively. That would enable me to immediately identify the key I needed in order to unlock the front door to my motor vehicle or unlock the front door of my private residence. And the immediacy of finding the right key could save one's own life, particularly at nighttime.)

It seems to me now, though, that if I ever did have a "glow-in-the-dark" keyhole to the front door of my private residence, that might also get noticed by any hypothetical would-be intruders who ever might attempt to break into my private residence.

It seems, then, that some of the precautionary measures aimed at protecting one's own personal safety and one's belongings might actually have the ironic effect of making it easier for a burglar to break into one's private residence! And this, in turn, might actually jeopardize one's own personal safety!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.