Wednesday, April 3, 2024

These Seven Very Impressive State Lawmakers of Utah Have Each Written and Sent Me One or Two Reply Letters:

 As a new permanent resident of Utah (ever since January 1, 2023), I continue to be very impressed by the kind willingness of several respective individual members of the Utah State Legislature to each directly  write and send me reply letters.

The state lawmakers of Utah who have each directly written to me are: 

--Chairman Carl R. Albrecht of the Utah House Committee with jurisdiction over Energy issues; 

---Utah House Majority Leader Mike Schultz;

---Utah State Representative Melissa Ballard of Davis County, Utah (two reply notes to me);

---Utah State Representative Brett Garner, who.politely indicated to me in writing that he has had some concerns about some of the "film-making" productions either currently occurring or that have previously occurred here in Utah.

-----Utah State Rep. Marsha Judkins (two reply notes to me);

----Utah State Rep. Angela Romero, who assured me in writing in 2022 that she supports safe housing conditions for me here in Salt Lake City.

----Utah State Rep. Paul Cutler, who very kindly asked if I might be willing to myself visit the Legislature and help advocate for his Road Rage bill before the Legislature. 



I am still waiting for my first-ever reply letter from the two state lawmakers who are my official representatives in the Utah Legislature---State Rep. Joel Briscoe and State Senator Dr. Jenn Plumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.