Sunday, April 3, 2022

MY OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE IN THE U.S. HOUSE, UTAH REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN JOHN R. CURTIS, REPORTEDLY OFFERS ME A MARCH 28, 2022, VOICE-MAIL REPLY THROUGH A POLITE FEMALE STAFF MEMBER OF HIS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.:


I am very honored that a polite female staff member for my duly-elected official Utah Congressional District 3 representative in the United States House of Representatives, Republican Congressman John Curtis, on March 28, 2022, left the following (below) voice-mail message for me on behalf of Congressman Curtis on my cell phone.
My cell-phone voice-mail records state that the phone call was made from the following cited phone number for that self-identified female member of Congressman Curtis's Capitol Hill staff: (202) 226-9928. The phone call was made to me at my personal cell phone number through AT&T of (512) 993-7305.
According to the official website for the U.S. House of Representatives, the official primary Congressional phone number for U.S. Rep. John Curtis of Utah is: (202) 225-7751.

The verbatim text of that March 28 voice-mail message to me that reportedly was left by a female staff member for Congressman Curtis:
"Hello, I'm calling from Congressman John Curtis's office. This message is for John McMillan. I'm just letting you know that I saw that there was a note that you had called into the office. And you wanted the Congressman to comment about how to help people who are addicted to getting tattoos and then also how to ramp up laws protecting people from home invasions.
"I can't speak on behalf of the Congressman, but the Congressman has been outspoken about tattoos being protected under the First Amendment, Freedom of Speech and Expression.
"And then, how to ramp up laws protecting people from home invasions: Of course, under the Second Amendment Right to Bear Arms, the Congressman has been outspoken on protecting that and also figuring out ways to protect that Amendment, and do so safely. Again, thank you for your contribution and your commitment to supporting the Congressman. And you have a great day."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.