Tuesday, April 19, 2022

A REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE OFFICE OF INSPECTOR GENERAL HOTLINE OF THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT FEDERAL AGENCY IN WASHINGTON, D.C., VOLUNTEERS TO ME THREE PHONE NUMBERS TO CALL ON BEHALF OF MY GOAL OF ACHIEVING FULL AND YEAR-ROUND FREEDOM FROM ANY AND ALL ALLEGED HOME-INVASION CRIMES INSIDE MY CURRENT ALWAYS-FULLY-LOCKED SOLO-OCCUPANCY RENTAL-APARTMENT UNIT IN COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS, UTAH:

 

I just got off my landline phone at 3:32 p.m. Mountain Time today (Tuesday, April 19) after a male staff member , Cameron, for the Office of Inspector General hotline for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development provided me with three phone numbers that he cited as pertinent for me in regard to my goal of achieving full and year-round freedom from any and all home-invasion crimes during my sleeping hours inside my current always-fully-locked apartment unit in Cottonwood Heights, Utah.

The three anti-home-invasion-crimes organizations and their contact information that HUD Office of Inspector General rep Cameron volunteered to me today are:
(1) the South Salt Lake County Housing Authority, phone number 801-284-4400.
(2) the "Apartment Complaint Line", phone number 1-800-685-8470.
(3) the Office of Fair Housing of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development federal agency, phone number 1-800-669-9777.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.