Wednesday, January 29, 2020

THE JANUARY 28, 2019, QUESTION I POSED TO AUSTIN POLICE CHIEF BRIAN MANLEY, WITHOUT MY RECEIVING ANY REPLY LETTER OR REPLY NOTE FROM THE CHIEF SO FAR---ONE FULL YEAR LATER


From: John McMillan
To: APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019, 08:22:29 AM CST
Subject: 1-28-19 urgent question for APD Chief Manley

Dear Austin Police Department Chief Brian Manley,

Congratulations on having been selected by the Austin City Council to serve as the new permanent police chief for the City of Austin in this state-capital city for our state.

As you may already be very aware, the Austin Police Department in 2011 obtained two separate DNA-trace forensic sexual-assault kits that were each obtained from my own body at my request. Those rape-evidence kits were obtained for APD Case number 11-1180447 (April 28, 2011) and APD Case number 11-3550615 (from December 21 or Dec. 22, 2011).

I have repeatedly informed the Austin Police Department that I am a continuing (including this morning) daily and year-round victim of alleged personal-injury-crimes and alleged anal-rape crimes and oral-rape crimes involving alleged infliction by an intruder of unwanted nasal inhalants into my nostrils and alleged infliction by an intruder of unauthorized liquids into my mouth and apparent insertion by an intruder of a vibrator into my anus during my sleeping hours.

This has allegedly been occurring every morning during periods when I am sleeping alone (and I ALWAYS sleep alone and ALWAYS lie alone on my own bed), unconscious and probably also snoring, on a bed I myself own in a partitioned section of the living room where my bed and desk are situated inside my and one total current co-tenant's one-bedroom apartment unit at Village Oaks Apartments. I am a longtime celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, permanently drinking-alcohol-free and always-sober, gainfully employed, dependably civil and law-abiding and platonicly polite, Anglo gentleman.

Chief Manley, I have one question for you at this time. Are you willing to ask the APD forensic lab director to please process retroactively for the full possible retroactive period of 180 days or 190 days each of those two rape-evidence kits from 2011 that APD already has?

Also, are you willing to authorize APD's Sex Crimes Unit to conduct an additional DNA-rape-evidence exam on me at this time, with full retroactive DNA-trace testing on that DNA evidence as well?

Thank you in advance for your very helpful and encouraging reply note to me on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
from longtime criminal-law complainant and self-identified continuous-personal-injury-crimes victim John Kevin McMillan.
Home address: Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Bldg. 16, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.