Saturday, January 18, 2020

FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL ASHLEY MOODY AND I EXCHANGE E-MAIL LETTERS IN REGARD TO ALLEGED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES CASE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS


From: John McMillan
To: "attorney.general@myfloridalegal.com" ; Texas Legal ; ACLU ; sandra.benningfield@austintexas.gov ; Leticia Solis ; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] ; Mike Henderson ; Margaret Moore ; Dave Mahoney ; charles.wood@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; City of Austin Interim City Attorney Anne Morgan ; Fbinaa Info ; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) ; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 ; Joyful Heart Foundation for Rape Victims ; takebackhope@tlsc.org ; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett (2015) ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; Darla Dixon ; Kirk Watson ; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt ; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator ; District 4 ; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; Rey Arellano ; Spencer Cronk ; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov ; Doc Webmaster ; United States Senate ; manager@pebblecreekapartments.net ; leasing@pebblecreekapartments.net ; Outback Asst Mgr Nick Burton ; Florida Sexual Crimes Investigators Assn. Exec Dir Moore 2016 ; Florida Sexual Crimes Investigators Assoc Pres. Minton (2016) ; seniorvscrime@coralsprings.org ; National Center On Elder Abuse ; USTA Member Services ; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea ; Rep. Sheryl Cole (2019 CentralTX) ; Patrick B. Howard ; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) ; Austin Board of Realtors-Govt. Relations ; Jeff Pender ; Texasadvocacyproject Info ; Justin Holland ; Gina Hinojosa ; Patsy Spaw ; Dennis Bonnen ; John Hitzelberg ; Piper Stege Nelson ; Austin American-Statesman Managing Editor John Bridges ; Dwayne Bohac ; Bnaibrith Info ; National Crime Victim Law Institute (Lewis & Clark Law School Portland Oregon) ; sarah@nshhcoalition.org ; Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker ; Javier Cansino ; Ghbc Info ; StateRep.DonnaHoward ; TRA General Counsel Kenneth Besserman ; Rep. Erin Zwiener 2019CentralTX ; Rep. John Bucy 2019CentralTX ; Rep. James Talarico 2019 Central TX ; Commissioner Jeffrey Travillion 2019 ; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley ; Kyle Biedermann ; Jackson Anna ; marcos.johnson@austintexas.gov ; travis.vonholt@austintexas.gov ; Rosie Truelove ; Andre Adams ; Travis County Criminal Justice/Public Safety Director ; richard.jennings@austintexas.gov ; Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen (2016) ; Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn ; Jonathan Stickland ; District 1 ; Miami Herald Letters To Editor ; University of Florida President ; Florida State Univ. President T.K. Wetherell ; Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts ; State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano ; Jason Laduque ; Garnet F. Coleman ; State Senator Joan Huffman ; Senator John Whitmire ; DFPS Office Of Consumer Relations ; Cedar Park (TX) Police (2016) ; Houston Police Dept 2015 ; Williamson County (TX) Attorney (2016) ; Leticia Acosta ; news@cbsaustin.com
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020, 11:53:25 PM CST
Subject: Re: From the Florida Attorney General's Office

To: Ms. Beverly Bailey, 
    Office of Citizen Services
    Florida Attorney General's Office
    The Capitol, PL-01
    Tallahassee, Florida 32399-1050
    Telephone: (850) 414-3990
    Toll-free in Florida: (866) 966-7226

    January 17, 2020

Dear Ms. Bailey,

Thank you for your very helpful reply letter and legal advice on behalf of Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody.

I will continue to attempt to obtain factual evidence for the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit in regard to alleged illegal intruders and alleged personal-injury-crimes perpetrators somehow allegedly being present inside my bolt-locked, solo-occupancy (myself, only), current efficiency apartment unit in north Austin. I am the only approved official tenant inside my rental-housing unit, and I NEVER permit ANYONE other than on-duty Austin Police officers to enter my bolt-locked apartment unit during the evening or nighttime or early-morning hours.

During my waking or conscious hours inside my bolt-locked unit, I NEVER at any time with my own eyes ever see any alleged intruder or alleged trespasser anywhere inside my bolt-locked unit.

I would also like to take this opportunity to invite all of the nobly crime-deterrence-minded people of Florida, including Attorney General Moody, to please help out this former Floridian newspaper reporter (myself) by contacting the APD Sex Crimes Unit in Austin, Texas.

I would be very grateful to any of you very knowledgeable Floridians if you are willing to offer any anonymous tips or other crime tips to Austin Police for APD Sex Crimes Case 16-1340923, in which I am the cited complainant and victim. The main phone number for the APD Sex Crimes Unit is (512) 974-5230.

I would welcome any factual information or speculations that any of you very kind Floridians are willing to offer to APD Sex Crimes Unit Sergeant Sandra Benningfield ---herself the head of that APD unit in Austin---on my behalf. Sgt. Benningfield's e-mail address is: sandra.benningfield@austintexas.gov .

That information from you could be invaluable to Sgt. Benningfield as she diligently strives to identify one or more crime suspects in the cited alleged continuous-and-still-continuing, daily-and-year-round, alleged-sex-crimes-and-alleged-personal-injury-crimes case.

It is a felony-crimes case in which I myself am the single-by-choice, longtime-celibate-by-choice, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free, lifelong-tobacco-free, law-abiding and honest and gainfully employed, Anglo male adult victim of alleged felony crimes that are allegedly being inflicted on me by alleged trespassers unbeknownst to me during my sleeping hours as I lie ALONE, unconscious and probably also snoring, on my own bed inside my bolt-locked current apartment in Austin.

Thank you again, Ms. Bailey,  for your very polite and encouraging reply letter. I might add that if you or  Attorney General Moody ever have any questions that you would like to pose to me at any time, or if you need additional factual information from me, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
My home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (a second-floor, eastward-facing unit in Building 17, a multi-unit apartment building situated near the northeastern corner of this large and gated apartment complex), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
E-mail addresses: mcmillanj@att.net
and through my new AT&T cell phone service,
goody2shoes2019@gmail.com



On Friday, January 17, 2020, 03:06:06 PM CST, wrote:


    Hello Mr. McMillan

    This is to acknowledge the email you sent to the office of Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody.

    Your kind words and support is highly valued and we will make sure that your correspondence is passed along to her.

    I also understand you have been in contact with the Austin Police Department concerning your allegations of sex crimes committed in 2019. 
    In regard to criminal allegations and investigations, the state or local police or sheriff's office and elected state or district attorney in each judicial circuit investigate and prosecute alleged violations of the criminal laws. You should continue to provide those authorities with any information and/or evidence you may have. If you need to follow up with the Austin Police Department, contact information is:

    Austin Police Department
    Phone: (512) 974-2000
    Website: http://www.austintexas.gov/department/police
    Form: Contact Us Form | AustinTexas.gov - The Official Website of the City of Austin

    Mr. Jones, if you need legal guidance, please consult a private attorney. If you need help finding an attorney, please contact The Texas Bar at (800) 252-9690 toll-free or State Bar of Texas | Lawyer Referral & Information Service.

    Sincerely,

    Beverly Bailey
    Office of Citizen Services
    Florida Attorney General's Office
    The Capitol, PL-01
    Tallahassee, Florida 32399-1050
    Telephone: (850) 414-3990
    Toll-free in Florida: (866) 966-7226
    Website: 
    http://www.myfloridalegal.com

    PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL. THIS ADDRESS IS FOR PROCESSING ONLY.

    To contact this office please visit the Attorney General's website at 
    www.myfloridalegal.com and complete the on-line contact form.  Again, thank you for contacting the Office of the Florida Attorney General.
    ________________________________________________________

    INTERNET MESSAGE RECEIVED BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE ON 12/26/2019
    John Kevin McMillan8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418Austin, TX 78753Phone: (512) 342-2295Email: mcmillanj@att.net
    RE: John Kevin McMillan8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt 2418Austin, TX 78753Phone: (512) 342-2295Website: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

    Subject: Thanks for Your Support for Safe-Housing For Me
    I want to wish you and all the other  honorable people of Florida a joyous and healthful and prosperous New Year. I will always be grateful to Florida for being the ONLY state in which I have resided after my graduation from college in which I never at any time was ever once subjected to the problem of anyone breaking into my locked apartment unit during my sleeping hours. I am also very proud to mention that I currently am employed by two different very reputable for-profit corporations that are each headquartered in Florida. I appreciate the support for safe sleeping conditions for me inside my locked apartment unit in Austin, Texas, that work supervisors for each of my two respective Florida-based employers have very kindly expressed to me this year. One chief supervisor of mine at the Outback Steakhouse in northwest Austin, Jason Pastrano, in 2011 kindly volunteered to me during a workshift there that I might want to purchase a motion-sensitive infrared hunter's camera and have it operating inside my bedroom during my sleeping hours inside my locked apartment in Austin. The Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit in the year 2019 has accepted a half-dozen flashdrives from me containing hundreds of photographic-images of alleged personal-injury-crimes evidence of alleged illegal home-invasion-crimes perpetrators and alleged  trespassers  inside my current bolt-locked solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit during my sleeping hours. I always sleep alone and am a longtime celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, gainfully-employed, permanently drinking-alcohol-free, permanently marijuana-free and anti-marijuana-minded, lifelong-illicit-drug-free in regard to any and all illicit drugs other than marijuana, lifelong-tobacco-free, platonicly polite, dependably civil and law-abiding Anglo adult gentleman.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.