Friday, January 24, 2020

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT IN THIS STATE CAPITAL CITY FOR TEXAS ON JANUARY 24, 2020, RECEIVES AN ONLINE PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST FROM MYSELF, LONGTIME CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT AND SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-SEX CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF THE NORTHERN SECTION OF AUSTIN

My online public-information request to the Austin Police Department that I submitted today, APD Reference Number R031781-012420, at APD's official website states that I am seeking from APD:
"a copy of 20 of the motion-sensitive-infrared-spy-camera photographs obtained for me during my bedtime hours inside any or each of my three respective rental-housing units in 2019 --- crime-evidence photos that were provided by me that year to the Austin Police Department for APD Case 16-1340923 ---- and that, in the case of each such photo, contained an image of at least one person who DID NOT APPEAR to be myself, John Kevin McMillan, I being a white male Anglo-Saxon English-Scottish-German-ancestry American citizen and gray-haired-and-brown-haired single longtime-celibate senior-citizen gentleman of medium build, about six-feet-tall, my face not narrow in shape, my eyebrows not thin, my eyes not slanted, my nostrils not flaring, my weight approximately 210 pounds, my date of birth April 27, 1957, and my city of birth Lincoln, Nebraska."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.