Friday, January 3, 2020

STATE SENATOR KIRK WATSON, A DEMOCRAT, IS THE FIRST GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL TO OFFER ME A WRITTEN ASSURANCE THAT HE SUPPORTS SAFE HOUSING CONDITIONS FOR MYSELF IN AUSTIN, TEXAS



From: John McMillan
To: Kirk Watson ; manager@pebblecreekapartments.net ; leasing@pebblecreekapartments.net ; Jeff Pender ; Andre Adams ; Patrick B. Howard ; StateRep.DonnaHoward ; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) ; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett (2015) ; Rep. Sheryl Cole (2019 CentralTX) ; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] ; Fbinaa Info ; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator ; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt ; District 4 ; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; ACLU ; Rey Arellano ; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; alumnimembership@umn.edu ; Mncasa Info ; Iowa CASA Anti-Rape Group ; David Maxwell ; Margaret Moore ; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov ; City of Austin Interim City Attorney Anne Morgan ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano ; Texasadvocacyproject Info ; Piper Stege Nelson ; John Hitzelberg ; marcos.johnson@austintexas.gov ; Dwayne Bohac ; Bnaibrith Info ; Jackson Anna ; Ghbc Info ; Austinstone Info ; office@stmattsaustin.org ; pastor@redeemer.net ; office@uachurch.org ; Bethany United Methodist Church Assoc Pastor Sheri Clifton ; Notre Dame Univ. Center for Civil and Human Rights ; Human Rights Law Society (U of Chicago) ; smccown@law.utexas.edu ; Cedar Park (TX) Police (2016) ; Darla Dixon ; Rainn Info ; Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn ; Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen (2016) ; National Crime Victim Law Institute (Lewis & Clark Law School Portland Oregon) ; Rep. Erin Zwiener 2019CentralTX ; Garnet F. Coleman ; Rep. James Talarico 2019 Central TX ; Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci ; Kyle Biedermann ; Cbsaustin News ; Houston Police Dept 2015 ; Texas Legal ; Todd Hunter ; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea ; Commissioner Jeffrey Travillion 2019 ; Criminal Justice Journalists Board Member Rashbaum ; sarah@nshhcoalition.org ; Gerald Daugherty ; Justin Holland ; Joyfulheartfoundation Info ; Gina Hinojosa ; TRA General Counsel Kenneth Besserman ; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) ; Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker ; National Center On Elder Abuse ; Javier Cansino ; CNN.Viewer.Communications.Management ; Rabbinic Call for Human Rights (NYC) ; Steven Rich ; Williamson County (TX) Attorney (2016) ; Rep. John Bucy 2019CentralTX ; Leticia Solis ; eric.kraenzel@austintexas.gov ; sandra.benningfield@austintexas.gov ; rafael.kianes@austintexas.gov ; richard.jennings@austintexas.gov ; Jason Laduque ; Brian Gruetzner ; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley ; district9@austintexas.gov ; Spencer Cronk ; TX National Center On Domestic and Sexual Violence Dir. Debbie Tucker Austin ; Austin Regional Crime and Terrorism Intelligence Center ; Public Information ; Austin City Auditor QA Coordinator (2016) ; State Senator Joan Huffman ; Senator John Whitmire ; Austin Board of Realtors-Govt. Relations ; Travis County Auditor Patti Smith 2019 ; Doc Webmaster ; Austin American-Statesman Managing Editor John Bridges
Sent: Friday, January 3, 2020, 10:53:18 PM CST
Subject: Re: 12-28-19 urgent question for Senator Watson

To: Democratic Party-affiliated District 14 State Senator Kirk Watson,
Texas Legislature,
State Capitol,
Capitol Extension, E1.804,
Austin, Texas.
Mailing Address:
The Honorable Kirk Watson
P.O. Box 12068
Capitol Station
Austin, TX 78711
Office phone: (512) 463-0114
Office FAX: (512) 463-5949

January 3, 2020

Dear Senator Watson,

I am very grateful for your friendly reply e-mail letter (below) to me of earlier today.
Thank you, Senator Watson, for being the very first government official in the United States who has sent me an actual reply letter, as you yourself did today, specifically stating to me in writing that that he or she supports safe housing conditions for myself in Austin, Texas.

If you or any of your staff members ever obtain factual information or hear rumors or unconfirmed reports at any time indicating that I myself am being subjected to allegedly unsafe sleeping conditions inside my current always-bolt-locked and always-fully-secured efficiency rental-apartment unit in north Austin and Austin District 4, please immediately contact the Austin Police Department (APD) Sex Crimes Unit and share that factual information with a detective or sergeant in that unit.  The main telephone number for that APD unit is: 
(512) 974-5230.

The APD-designated applicable case number for which APD's Sex Crimes Unit over a multi-month period in 2019 accepted very recently-obtained motion-sensitive infrared-camera-generated photo-images crime evidence from me relating to sleeping conditions for me inside the bedroom of my current apartment unit is: APD Sex Crimes Case 16-1340923.

Thank you again for your very helpful reply letter, Senator Watson.

I should also take this opportunity to mention to you that Ms. Julie Bollman, an administrative assistant to Austin City Manager Spencer Cronk, did offer me an oral assurance on the telephone at about 4:57 p.m. Monday, December 30, 2019, that City Manager Cronk does support safe housing conditions for all Austin residents, including myself, Ms. Bollman stated.

"Yes, sir, he does," Ms. Bollman stated in response to a question from myself in which I had politely asked her whether City Manager Cronk supports safe housing conditions for all Austin residents, including myself.

I am hoping to receive a follow-up letter from Ms. Bollman, confirming for me in writing that City Manager Cronk supports safe housing conditions for me here in Austin.

I might also mention to you at this time, Senator Watson, that as always, I myself would welcome any and all interviews of me by law-enforcement agencies and any and all forensic DNA-swabs medical exams on myself that any government agency with jurisdiction is willing to authorize for me at any time. 

I am a permanently-drinking-alcohol-free, permanently-illicit-drug-free and permanently-marijuana-free, adult Anglo non-Hispanic longtime-celibate and lifelong single gentleman. 
Any DNA trace to anyone other than myself from 180-day-retroactive processing of a forensic rape kit obtained from me in the year 2020 comprises irrefutable factual evidence in a court of law in Texas that I myself was either raped or otherwise physically abused or injured by that individual.

I hereby politely insist on my legal right to press criminal-law home-invasion-crime charges in a civil and law-abiding manner against each and every person who is ever identified at any time as having illegally entered my current bolt-locked apartment during my sleeping hours. 

I also hereby politely insist on my legal right to press trespassing and assault-by-bodily-contact charges, if applicable, against any and all persons who allegedly were physically present anywhere inside my current bolt-locked apartment unit at any time during my bedtime hours on any occasion since I moved into this new rental-housing unit for me on June 21, 2019.

In that regard, NONE of my friends and NONE of my relatives and NONE of my coworkers or work supervisors have ever been inside my current apartment unit during my own conscious or waking, non-bedtime hours. 

I might add that (I myself) always sleep alone on my own bed inside my bedroom. And during my conscious or waking hours, I myself have NEVER at any time seen any person anywhere inside my bedroom at any time since I moved into this new rental-housing unit for me on June 21, 2019.

Finally, I need to politely emphasize to you that my current rental-apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments (located in Austin District 4) is comfortable and pleasant for me during my fully conscious and waking hours. My current criminal-law complaints to APD are exclusively focused on what occurs during my sleeping hours as I lie ALONE, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, on my own bed inside my private bedroom of my current double-bolt-locked and fully-secured apartment unit.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, a law-abiding, gainfully employed constituent of yours who is also myself a former full-time employee in Austin of the Texas Department of Public Safety, the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, and the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles state agencies, respectively.
My new home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418  (a second-floor, eastward-facing apartment unit in Building 17, with that multi-unit apartment building being situated near the northeastern corner of this large and gated commercial-real-estate-property complex), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
My e-mail addresses:
mcmillanj@att.net
and, through my new cell phone service with AT&T,
goody2shoes2019@gmail.com


John Kevin McMillan


On Friday, January 3, 2020, 12:05:30 PM CST, Kirk Watson wrote:


Mr. McMillan,

Yes, I support safe housing for everyone.

Best,

Sen. Watson

From: John McMillan  
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2019 8:08 AM
To: Kirk Watson ; Keysha Walcott ; TWC Ombudsman ; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) ; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] ; sandra.benningfield@austintexas.gov; Fbinaa Info ; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett (2015) ; Sheryl Cole ; Darla Dixon ; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator ; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt ; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan ; Texas Legal ; Rey Arellano ; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; Spencer Cronk ; Margaret Moore ; David Maxwell ; Patsy Spaw ; District 4 ; ACLU ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) ; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea ; Commissioner Jeffrey Travillion 2019 ; Justin Holland ; Patrick B. Howard ; texasrealtors ; Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts ; Doc Webmaster ; Gerald Daugherty ; Texasadvocacyproject Info ; Austin Board of Realtors-Govt. Relations ; sarah@nshhcoalition.org; Joyfulheartfoundation Info ; Gina Hinojosa ; Dwayne Bohac ; Ghbc Info ; National Crime Victim Law Institute (Lewis & Clark Law School Portland Oregon) ; Bnaibrith Info ; Austin American-Statesman Managing Editor John Bridges ; Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker ; TRA General Counsel Kenneth Besserman ; National Center On Elder Abuse ; Donna Howard ; Rabbinic Call for Human Rights (NYC) ; Williamson County (TX) Attorney (2016) ; Cedar Park (TX) Police (2016) ; Javier Cansino ; Erin Zwiener ; takebackhope@tlsc.org; Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn ; AARP ; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley ; John Bucy ; Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen (2016) ; Don Zimmerman District 6 Northwest Austin ; Garnet F Coleman ; James Talarico ; district9@austintexas.gov; State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano ; Kyle Biedermann ; Public Information ; Austin City Auditor QA Coordinator (2016) ; Texas Apartment Association ; Sociology Prof. Jim Nolan West Va. University ; Jeff Pender ; Travis County Auditor Patti Smith 2019 ; shawn.dick@wilco.org; Dave Mahoney ; Mike Henderson ; Andre Adams ; Safeaustin Info ; Piper Stege Nelson
Subject: 12-28-19 urgent question for Senator Watson

Dear Senator Watson,
Thank you for your recent response to my public-information request I submitted to you, with a legal document from you that you provided me indicating that in your opinion, the the Austin Police Department is the law-enforcement agency legally responsible for protecting my own personal safety inside my current solo-occupancy apartment unit during my sleeping hours.

One follow-up question for you:
Do you yourself personally support safe housing conditions for me inside my current solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit in which any and all persons OTHER than me (John Kevin McMillan, a gainfully employed and law-abiding longtime-celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, adult white Anglo-Saxon male senior-citizen constituent of yours) ARE THEMSELVES KEPT AWAY FROM ANY PORTION OF THE INTERIOR of my bolt-locked and fully-secured apartment unit throughout any and all of my own sleeping periods or my own napping periods as I lie alone, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, on a bed I myself own inside the only bedroom of my current  efficiency rental apartment unit in north Austin?

Thank you in advance, Senator Watson, for your prompt reply note to me on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan,
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
and, through my new cell phone service with AT&T,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.