Wednesday, April 27, 2016

THE HUMAN RIGHTS GOALS I AM STILL SEEKING TO ACHIEVE FOR MYSELF IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA


(1) The right to enjoy a full and uninterrupted and healthful and revitalizing seven or eight hours of restful slumber every night of the year as I lie alone sleeping on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom ---a bedroom in which I am the ONLY human being situated anywhere in that room throughout my bedtime hours, and no other living being or creature, for that matter, is situated anywhere inside my locked bedroom during my bedtime hours---of my bolt-locked rental apartment unit in Austin, Texas.

(2) The right to enjoy enjoy full and year-round freedom from my ever being subjected against my wishes to any anonymous and intrusive communications that allegedly violate my own privacy rights.

(3) The right to enjoy full and year-round freedom from my ever being victimized by any alleged personal-injury-crimes and any alleged sexual assault crimes.

(4) The right to have full and immediate and year-round access to all of my own cumulative lifelong financial earnings and savings and property wealth.

(5) The right to enjoy full and immediate and year-round access to fully reliable and fully accurate news and information services, including in Austin, Texas, and to enjoy full freedom from slanderous and fraudulent communications to which I am subjected against my wishes that violate my privacy rights.

(6) The right to enjoy full and immediate year-round freedom from continuous and medically injurious noise pollution of a type that no other resident of Austin, Texas, is subjected to against his or her wishes on a 24-hour-a-day basis.

(7) The right to enjoy full and year-round freedom from involvement in my own life by persons who allegedly seek to injure me or harm me or inflict a permanent medical disability on me or harm my own creatively vital and fully ambulatory medical health and lifespan.

(8) The right to set my own priorities and reflect my own personal and religious and political beliefs in my own life without my being verbally harassed and physically abused by those persons who are intolerant of my own cited priorities and beliefs.

(9) The right to enjoy freedom from retaliation against me by those who oppose my reporting of noteworthy possible crime evidence I observe (or hear about) to the Austin Police Department and other law-enforcement agencies.

(10) The right to associate with law-abiding and honorable members of the anti-marijuana community, the anti-tobacco community, the anti-cocaine community, the anti-illicit-drug community, the anti-drinking-alcohol community, the anti-tattoos community, the anti-facial-hair community, the anti-profanity-in-everyday-conversations community. the anti-anonymous-communications community, the anti-noise-pollution community, and the pro-environmental-protection community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.