Friday, April 1, 2016

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT ON JULY 26. 2010, ACCEPTS LETTER OF COMPLAINT AGAINST ONE OR MORE CURRENT OR FORMER TDCJ STATE AGENCY EMPLOYEES


On Monday, July 26, 2010 12:00 PM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Mr. Field,

If it is legal for me to file a criminal-law charge against any and all applicable TDCJ employees or officials who have allegedly claimed that my July 4 Texas Open Records request to that state agency incurred an expected $112.42 bill from the TDCJ, I insist on filing that criminal-law charge.

Mr. Field, I wish to again emphasize that the TDCJ found NO documents responsive to my July 4-dated Open Records request to that state agency headquartered in Huntsville, Texas, as an E-mail reply letter I received from Caroline Herring of TDCJ headquarters offices did acknowledge to myself.

I would like to point out that I have a current EEOC employment-discrimination complaint against the TDCJ state agency that is currently being investigated by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. That EEOC complaint from myself is EEOC Charge 36A-2010--00018. The investigator originally assigned to that case was Ms. Estella Slaughter at the San Antonio Field Office of the EEOC. her office phone number in San Antonio is: (210) 281-7656.

Federal EEOC Investigator Slaughter informed me last week, through a phone message she left for me at my private residence, that investigation of that EEOC complaint from myself has been turned over to the Dallas office of the EEOC, she stated. I sitll have that voice mail message from Investigator Slaughter that I can obtain for your municipal law-enforcement agency, if that would be helpful to you.

The TDCJ granted me 20 total separate job interviews in Austin, Texas, in 2009, and I dligently attended each of those 20 separate and distinct job interviews over a multi-month period in 2009, all of which I have fully documented for the EEOC. I received ZERO job offers from the TDCJ/TBPP in 2009, even though I have one and one-half years of professional employment experience with that state agency. Also, I previously worked full-time for one full year for the Texas Department of Public Safety in Austin. In all, I have a total of two and one-half prior years of employment experience in Austin with State Government of Texas law-enforcement agencies.

Mr. Field, I would also like to state at this time that if I can legally file a criminal-law charge against the TDCJ/TBPP coworker of mine, a "Martha" (last name unknown, but I'm sure I can obtain her last name through an Open Records request), I would like to do so at this time.

The cited "Martha" on numerous occasions in 2000 greeted me as I entered the office area of my and her Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles workplace at 8610 Shoal Creek Boulevard in Austin by herself saying to me with a determined and unsmiling facial expression on her face, "I'll (Matha) kill you (John Kevin McMillan)!"

I hereby insist on filing a criminal-law charge against Martha, a current or former TDCJ/TBPP employee, on that basis.

It is my understanding that Martha no longer works for the TDCJ/TBPP, and she may have herself retired from the TDCJ/TBPP. Martha's work supervisor during the period when she repeatedly verbalized death threats to me was Mr. Brett Hornsby, who would be provide your law-enforcement agency in Austin with Martha's last name. The office phone number for Brett Hornsby, a work supervisor for the TDCJ/TBPP (whose office is situated at the TDCJ state office building at 8610 Shoal Creek Boulevard in northwest Austin), is: (512) 406-5452. I am sure that Mr. Hornsby could provide the Austin Police Department with Martha's last name and current home address and phone number.

I should mention that I learned about one year ago that one of the Central Texas residents whom I have been playing tennis with during my leisuretime in prior recent years is herself married to a man who's the cousin of the cited "Martha", that female tennis player stated to me in 2009 or early 2010 for the first time ever. Please let me know if you have any need to obtain information about Martha from the cited occasional tennis partner of mine, who has herself stated to me recently that she would like to continue playing tennis with me when the opportunity arises.

Thank you for your kind interest in this criminal-law and civil-law matter.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a recent applicant for employment with the Austin Police Department who, much to my surprise and disappointment, was myself not granted any job interview with APD.

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

--- On Mon, 7/26/10, Field, Don wrote:

From: Field, Don

Subject: RE: John McMillian

To: "Rivera, Linda" , mcmillanj@att.net

Date: Monday, July 26, 2010, 11:11 AM

Mr. McMillan, clarification is requested. Are you wanting documents from the Austin Police Department or are you wishing to file a complaint against TDCJ for billing?

From: Rivera, Linda [mailto:Linda.Rivera@ci.austin.tx.us]

Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 11:01 AM

To: Field, Don

Subject: John McMillian

Importance: High

For your attention ~ thank you Don.

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]

Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2010 12:55 PM

To: Rivera, Linda; Ott, Marc; Gorham, Charles; Leffingwell, Lee; Kirby, Julie; TWC Civil Rights Division Director; TWC External Relations Chief Lewis; TWC Open Records Coordinator; TWC General Counsel John Moore; Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg; Texas DPS Director Lamar Beckworth; Gov'sOfficeAttyChelseaThornton; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla

Subject: foloup note re: my mailed appeal to TX OAG re TDCJ Open Rec reply

Dear City of Austin Officials and Texas Workforce Commission state agency officials, respectively,

I would be very grateful if any of you City of Austin officials would be willing to please forward the following legal letter of mine to the Austin Police Department municipal law-enforcement agency in Austin , Texas . I am making this request of you because an E-mail transmission of mine to Mr. Don Field at APD on this apparently failed, for whichever reason.

I am making this request with the expectation that some possible criminal-law evidence might be identified by APD in the following legal document (see below) from myself relating to a cited $112.42 cited financial charge to myself by the TDCJ state agency. If so, as a law-abiding single adult male resident of Austin , Texas , I will definitely insist on pressing any and all applicable criminal-law charges in this matter on my own behalf at the earliest opportunity.

I wish to emphasize to each of you that as you already are no doubt very aware, I myself have no criminal-conviction record, and I am a diligently law-abiding and law-enforcement-minded, sole current approved member of the Progressive Prohibitionist Religion----an anti-alcohol and non-Christian religion very opposed to fraudulent communications, and, I might add, to anonymous communications or terrorism, and to crime of any type.

The cited $112.42 financial charge from the TDCJ was in response to a July 4, 2010-dated E-mail Texas Open Records request of mine for which no responsive documents were, in fact, located by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice state agency in Huntsville . A TDCJ official, Caroline Herring, acknowledged this undeniable fact to me in a recent E-mail reply letter to myself. I will be more than happy to provide any of you with a copy of Ms. Herring's written statement on that very pertinent point.

Thank you to each of you for your very helpful interest in my own legal rights being fully protected and fully upheld in this legal matter.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, an applicant for employment by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice state agency who has myself politely and diligently attended 20 confirmed and fully documented job interviews with the TDCJ in the Austin area in the relevant time period since the spring of 2009. My most recent application for full-time employment with the TDCJ/TBPP is currently under review by an official of the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles in Austin, Mr. Don Jones.

Home mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325 , Austin , Texas , 78759 .
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

--- On Fri, 7/23/10, John McMillan wrote:

From: John McMillan

Subject: text of signed cover letter on my mailed appeal to TX OAG re TDCJ Open Rec reply

To: "Texas Attorney General Open Records" , "Gov'sOfficeAttyChelseaThornton" , "State Rep. Donna Howard" , "StateSenatorKirkWatson" , "FreedomofInfoFndationofTX" , "SenatorJeffWentworth" , "StateComptrollerSusanCombs" , "Texas DPS Director Lamar Beckworth" , "APD Open Records Coordinator Don Field" , "CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla" , "Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg" , "Travis County DA's Office Paralegal" , "Travis County Sheriff Greg Hamilton" , "CountyJudgeSam Biscoe" , " Austin TX Julie Brossette Asst. to City AttorneyCity Attorney's Office" , "CityHumanRightsCommissionDir.CharlesGorham" , "Senator John Whitmire" , "State Rep. Allen Vaught Criminal Jurispru Vicechr" , "State Rep. Aaron Pena Criminal Jurispru. Chair" , "Senator Florence Shapiro" , "Senator John Carona" , "Senator Glenn Hegar" , "State Rep. Dawnna Dukes"

Date: Friday, July 23, 2010, 11:52 PM

July 21, 2010

To: Open Records Division Investigators,
Office of the Attorney General,
State Government of Texas ,
P.O. Box 12548,
Austin, Texas 78711
Phone: (512) 478-6736

Dear Open Records Investigators:

This is a letter of appeal in which I am alleging that the Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) state law-enforcement agency in Huntsville, Texas, allegedly is seeking to impose a financial charge on me of $112.42 for documents that I did not request in my July 4, 2010-dated Open Records request to that State of Texas agency headquartered at Huntsville.

Enclosed, please find a copy of the signed cover letter of my July 4, 2010-dated Open Records request that I emailed to the officially designated public-information coordinator’s E-mail address for that State Government of Texas agency.

Also enclosed is a copy of the TDCJ invoice for my July 4 public-information request that was mailed to me by that state agency. I received that invoice in my residential mailbox in northwest Austin on July 16, 2010. That invoice statement from the TDCJ estimated the total financial charge of $112.42 that the TDCJ expects me to pay that State of Texas agency for responding to my E-mail public-information request of July 4, 2010.

Please note that my July 4-dated E-mail public-information request to the TDCJ specifically requests in the final paragraph of that letter that the TDCJ please let me know IN ADVANCE (emphasis added at this time) if the TDCJ senses that it will have to charge me more than $20 for providing me with a full and complete response to that public-information request from myself.

Also enclosed is a July 20, 2010-dated reply E-mail letter to myself from Ms. Caroline Herring, an Employee Services officer based at the TDCJ state headquarters offices in Huntsville . In her reply letter, Ms. Herring acknowledged that her State of Texas agency has NO DOCUMENTS (emphasis added at this time) responsive to my July 4-dated TEXAS Open Records request.

I maintain that it would not be fair or reasonable or legal or ethical on the part of the TDCJ for that state agency based in Huntsville to impose a financial charge on me for documents I did not SPECIFICALLY request that the TDCJ may have chosen to locate on its own and possibly share with me on that state agency’s own initiative.

In addition, I would like to take this opportunity to respectfully question whether Ms. Caroline Herring of the TDCJ state agency made an accurate statement to me when she stated to me in an E-mail reply letter that her State of Texas agency has no record of ANY disciplinary actions having been pursued by the TDCJ against any of the cited 18 TDCJ/TBPP officials or employees in regard to conduct by any of those cited individuals that related to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin.

As I believe I have informed your State Government of Texas agency in the past, one Anglo female TDCJ/TBPP coworker of mine whose cited first name was “Martha,” on several occasions in 2000 greeted me as I entered our office area on a workday for me by herself verbalizing a death threat to myself. That “Martha” (last name unknown) was among the 18 TDCJ/TBPP employees cited in my July 4, 2010-dated Open Records request to that state agency.

Thank you in advance for what I feel hopeful will be very thorough and diligent investigation by your very influential State Government of Texas agency in response to this most recent legal letter of appeal from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a current applicant for employment with the TDCJ/TBPP state agency in Austin .

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin , Texas , 78759
Home Phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.