Friday, April 1, 2016

AUSTIN POLICE MENTAL HEALTH OFFICER JAMES TURNER TO GAINFULLY EMPLOYED SINGLE ADULT WHITE MALE SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN: 'I (OFFICER TURNER) AM YOUR ONLY POINT OF CONTACT WITH APD'


On 8/22/12, Turner, James (at his official E-mail address of "James.Turner@austintexas.gov") wrote:

From: Turner, James

Subject: RE: 8-21-12 courtesy reply to APD Officer James Turner

To: "'John McMillan'"

Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2012, 9:56 AM

Dear Mr. McMillan,

I have received your email and I will again reiterate that I will be your only point of contact for the Austin Police Department. Please refer back to my last email regarding your other questions.

Senior Police Officer J. Turner #5980
Crisis Intervention Team
Office (512)854-3444

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.