Monday, October 1, 2018

TRAVIS COUNTY OFFICIALS CYNTHIA McDONALD AND COUNTY JUDGE SARAH ECKHARDT ON SEPTEMBER 28, 2018, RECEIVE A POLITE FOLLOW-UP QUESTION FROM ME RELATING TO ALLEGED NOISE POLLUTION IN AUSTIN, TEXAS


On Friday, September 28, 2018 4:49 AM, John McMillan wrote:

To: Ms. Cynthia C. McDonald,
County Executive
Transportation and Natural Resources
Travis County
512.854.9418 (office)
512.854.4697 (fax)
Cynthia.McDonald@traviscountytx.gov

(with carbon copy on this to Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt, and numerous other cited individuals---jkm, 10-2-18 parenthetical clarification)
September 28, 2018

Dear Ms. McDonald and Travis County Judge Eckhardt,
I would like to thank each of you very influential Travis County Government officials for the e-mail note ((third from the final item), ...below---a revised parenthetical clarification here on 10-2-18 for this blog posting---jkm) I received yesterday from Ms. McDonald about alleged continuous noise pollution allegedly victimizing me here in Austin, Texas.

In that e-mail note, Ms. McDonald stated to me, and I quote: "I was forwarded your email from the County Judge’s office. I left you a message on your phone earlier today, but wanted to follow up in writing as well. If you live within the City of Austin city limits, you may file your complaint (to) them at 3-1-1, or going online at http://austintexas.gov/department/311"

I am very grateful to you two Travis County officials for helping to remind me through that e-mail note to me yesterday that the City Government of Austin -- not any other municipal government anywhere, or any county or state government, or the U.S. government --- has primary legal authority over abatement of alleged continuous and allegedly medically-injurious noise pollution to which I maintain that I have been subjected against my wishes in Austin, Texas, on a daily and year-round basis throughout the entire multi-decade period ever since I moved back to Austin in mid-March 1997.

Ms. McDonald, I would like to politely point out that your statement to me today (last item, below) poses a sharp contrast to what a very distinguished State Bar of Texas member private attorney, Rob V. Robertson, advised me in 2009 during a legal consultation meeting I had with him inside his law office in northwest Austin---an initial legal consultation meeting, I might add, for which I paid that attorney in full with a $20 signed personal check from myself.

Please note legal correspondence of mine, below, that refers to my approximately 30-minute legal consultation with local attorney Rob V. Robertson.

That Austin-based private attorney stated to me that I might have to move to Quincy, Massachusetts, on a possibly temporary basis and then hire a private attorney in Quincy in order to obtain the abatement of the cited continuous noise pollution that I had sought to achieve with help from local attorney Rob V. Robertson.

Does your polite e-mail letter to me today indicate that both you and Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt respectfully disagree with attorney Rob Robertson's legal advice to me that I should myself move back to Quincy, Massachusetts---a Boston-area city where I had resided at various times in the mid- and latter 1980s---in order to myself obtain a government-ordered legal abatement of the alleged continuous noise pollution allegedly victimizing myself in Austin, Texas, ever since mid-March 1997 in all aspects of my own living conditions in this southwestern state capital city?

Thank you in advance to each of you for your helpful reply note to me on this one follow-up question from me.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home address: Village Oaks Apartments (a NW Austin apartment complex reportedly owned and managed by two separate respective for-profit corporations that each have the same headquarters street address in Newton, Massachusetts, a city that directly abuts Boston), 10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
_______________________

On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 12:55 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Louis and Mariela,
When I happened to find this item (below) relating to the medically injurious continuous noise pollution problem I have repeatedly complained to the Austin Police Department about, I decided to share this with each of you.
You will note that local attorney Rob Robertson advised me in person inside his law office in 2009 that I had an apparent need for an attorney in Quincy, Massachusetts, to help me to put an end to unwanted continuous noise pollution in my own life, that State Bar of Texas member stated to me.

I hope that this item proves to be of interest to your first-rate law firm in Austin.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jeannie Rollo
To: mcmillanj@att.net
Sent: Friday, February 6, 2009 6:33 AM
Subject: Re: 2-4-09 follow-up note to Lawyer Referral Service of Central Texas

Mr. McMillan,
Please contact us directly at 472-8303. We will visit with you via telephone.

Jeannie Rollo
Executive Director
Lawyer Referral Service of Central Texas
512-472-1311 (private line)
www.AustinLRS.com

"Make the Right Call for the Right Lawyer!"

>>> On 2/4/2009 at 12:44 AM, in message <812878 .3692.qm="" web82504.mail.mud.yahoo.com="">, John McMillan wrote:

Dear "Lawyer Referral Service of Central Texas" Officials in Austin,

I have not yet received any reply letter from you in regard to my recent written request for referrals from your service to an employment-law attorney in Austin, Texas, and to a personal-injury attorney in Austin, Texas.

That recent request of mine for referrals was prompted by legal advice I received in person on January 20, 2009, by a very helpful and polite attorney to whom I had been referred in advance by your service, Mr. Rob V. Robertson of the Austin area. (As I mentioned to you before, I did hand Mr. Robertson a signed $20 check from myself, Check Number 192 from my personal checking account in Austin, made out to your own Attorney Referral Service of Central Texas, for that in-person consultation with attorney Rob V. Robertson that was about 30 minutes in duration----a consultation in which he helpfully stated to me in person that attorney Rob V. Robertson sees no indication of any family-law issues in my own life.)

I am very grateful to State Bar of Texas member Rob V. Robertson for citing to me in person during that same half-hour meeting Jan. 20 inside his law firm office, my own cited apparent need for separate referrals to two respective attorney members of the State Bar of Texas who each have those cited areas of expertise (employment law and personal-injury law) in a court of law.

The same attorney, Mr. Rob V. Robertson, during our January 20 meeting inside his law firm also kindly and helpfully stated to me that I may have a possible need to obtain legal services from an attorney based in the Quincy area of Massachusetts.

<812878 .3692.qm="" web82504.mail.mud.yahoo.com="">
Attorney Rob V. Robertson emphasized to me that a private attorney based in the Quincy area would be appropriate for the cited privacy-rights-related matter, because Quincy, Massachusetts, was the city where an alleged incident violative of my own privacy rights allegedly occurred in the spring of 1987, according to what I myself had told attorney Rob V. Robertson during my confidential legal consultation with himself at his law firm office on January 20, 2009.

State Bar of Texas member Rob V. Robertson helpfully explained to me during that same January 20, 2009, one-to-one consultation with himself inside his law firm in northwest Austin, that an attorney member of the State Bar of Texas would NOT be the one for me to consult for any legal issues of the type we discussed in person that day, including alleged noise pollution and accompanying alleged verbal harassment and alleged profane verbalized speech inflicted on myself that I had not requested, that relate to Quincy, Massachusetts, Mr. Rob V. Robertson helpfully advised me in person on January 20.

Incidentally, I also would appreciate a referral from your helpful Lawyer Referral Service of Central Texas to an intellectual-property law or patent-law attorney who might also provide me with legal services, including in a court of law. I do not currently have any intellectual-property or patent-law attorney representing me in any capacity, as your referral group is no doubt aware, and some noteworthy intellectual-property-related legal issues have arisen in my own life----legal issues I would appreciate discussing with a State Bar of Texas member attorney in Austin.

Thank you in advance for sending me a reply E-mail letter in response to each of these three requests for separate new and additional attorney referrals through the State Bar of Texas and your State Bar of Texas-affiliated Lawyer Referral Service of Central Texas.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin,Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

cc: Ms. Elizabeth Rogers, General Counsel, State Bar of Texas state agency, Austin, Texas, who has very kindly shown an interest in protecting my legal right to obtain first-rate legal services fully respectful of my directly-stated wishes, from one or more attorney members of the State Bar of Texas.
Citizens Assistance Service and Consumer Protection Division, Office of the Attorney General of Texas state agency, State of Texas, Austin, Texas.
State Rep. Donna Howard, Texas House of Representatives, Texas Legislature, Rep. Donna Howard through one of her highest-ranking staff members, Scott Daigle, having helpfully indicated to me in prior months on the telephone that I may have a need to consult a private attorney in Texas. So far, Mr. Scott Daigle and Rep. Donna Howard's legislative office have never directly cited to me in writing or on the telephone the field or specialization of the attorney whom that state lawmaker recommends that I retain the legal services of.
Massachusetts District Attorneys Association Officials.
Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg, Travis County DA's Office, Austin.
Travis County County Attorney David Escamilla, County Attorney's Office, Austin.
City of Austin City Attorney David Smith, City of Austin, Austin.
John Kevin McMillan
___________________________________________

On Thursday, September 27, 2018 12:18 PM, Cynthia McDonald wrote:

Hello Mr. McMillan,

I was forwarded your email from the County Judge’s office. I left you a message on your phone earlier today, but wanted to follow up in writing as well. If you live within the City of Austin city limits, you may file your complaint them at 3-1-1, or going online at http://austintexas.gov/department/311

If you reside in the unincorporated area of Travis County, please report your complaint to the Sheriff’s Office by calling 512-974-0845, Option 3, or going online at https://www.tcsheriff.org/community/file-a-report

Regards,

Cynthia C. McDonald
County Executive
Transportation and Natural Resources
Travis County
512.854.9418 (office)
512.854.4697 (fax)
Cynthia.McDonald@traviscountytx.gov

Free language assistance can be provided upon request.
Ayuda gratuita en su idioma se puede proporcionar por peticiĆ³n.
____________

(Exact text of this March 30, 2011, e-mail letter to me from Ms. Gerson of Senator Kirk Watson's legislative office in Austin is included here in this blog, even though I had absent-mindedly somehow either deleted or failed to include this one reply note to me from the multi-part September 28, 2018, e-mail letter, with carbon-copies, that I primarily addressed and sent to Travis County official Cynthia McDonald, and also addressed to County Judge Sarah Eckhardt, who had previously received from me the exact text, below, of Lora Ann Gerson's March 30, 2011, 11:21 a.m. reply letter to me on behalf of Senator Kirk Watson---jkm)

From: Lora Ann Gerson

To: John McMillan ; Deborah Fulton ; Scott Daigle 

Sent: Wed, March 30, 2011 11:21:05 AM

Subject: RE: 3-28-11 reply sought from Sen. Watson re my legal complaint

Mr. McMillan,
I have checked with our staff and I was told that 1) while in session, the Senate committees are meeting to discuss bills that have been filed and 2) the Senate views issues such as pollution to be a local issue. You may have already addressed your concerns to representatives of the City and County but you might want to continue discussing the issue with them.

Lora Ann Gerson
Constituent Services
Senator Kirk Watson
(512) 463-0114
P.O.Box 12068
Austin, Texas 78711
<812878 .3692.qm="" web82504.mail.mud.yahoo.com="">
_______________________________
From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 4:50 PM
To: Lora Ann Gerson; Deborah Fulton; Scott Daigle
Subject: Re: 3-28-11 reply sought from Sen. Watson re my legal complaint

Dear Ms. Gerson and Scott, respectively,

Thank you for your respective reply notes on this.

Would you please tell me which Texas Legislature committee in the Senate and in the Texas House, respectively, has jurisdiction over any and all complaints about illegal noise pollution violating the privacy rights of a law-abiding adult male resident of our capital city of Austin?

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply note in response to this follow-up letter from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.