Monday, October 8, 2018

ONE GOAL OF MINE FOR MY STILL-ONE-MEMBER (MYSELF, ONLY) AND NON-CHRISTIAN 'PROGRESSIVE PROHIBITIONIST RELIGION': REVIEW SERMONS OF OTHER RELIGIOUS GROUPS TO FIND THE BEST PARAGRAPH OR TWO THAT CAN BE LEGALLY QUOTED WITH PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THAT MEMBER OF THE CLERGY



It recently occurred to me that the sermons being written by clergy members of other religious denominations will often contain observations and factual information that could also be helpful to myself and any additional member or members of my non-Christian "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion" (PPR) in the future.

I love the idea of my religion obtaining prior permission from clergy in other denominations for the legal right to quote a paragraph or two, or a phrase or two, from a sermon written by a member of that denomination.

The quoted items appropriate for my own factually-minded and non-Christian religion could then be included in a "Best Insights and Observations from American Clergy This Week" blog to be reviewed by current membership of my own religion.

That blog would of course give full attribution and credit to each religious denomination being quoted in that context.

I also like the idea of possibly offering financial rewards to members of the clergy of other denominations if my own Progressive Prohibitionist Religion makes use of ideas or information or passages from those clergy members' sermons.

In this way, my beloved Progressive Prohibitionist Religion can very persuasively demonstrate my own fully independent religion's strong support for freedom of religion---with the understanding, of course, that the quoted material for my PPR blogs would only be items that are compatible with my own religion and its beliefs.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.