Monday, January 5, 2009

Freedom of Non-Association in regard to persons I've rejected

One of the human rights I most appreciate having is my human right and Constitutionally protected legal right of non-association between myself and any of the cited individuals whom I have already rejected from my own life.

I am very grateful to an attorney member of the State Bar of Texas state agency of the State Government of Texas, for explaining to me over the telephone from his law office in the last year or two that freedom of non-association is a "corollary of the Freedom of Association" clause of the Bill of Rights, that male attorney helpfully assured me.

Another helpful and very distinguished attorney member of the State Bar of Texas on May 10, 1999, even saw the need to himself that same day write and sign an official legal letter on my behalf on official legal stationery---a legal letter addressed "To Whom It May Concern"---- in which that kindly Christian gentleman, much-admired University of Texas at Austin Law School alumnus, longtime Austin resident, and highly esteemed private attorney, stated in writing:

"John (Kevin) McMillan has asked me for reassurance as to certain rights and concerns he has(,) and I believe that I am in a position to make the following legal statement:

"I, John F. Campbell, Attorney, can state unequivocally that the State Government of Texas has never informed me or my Law Firm that the State fails in any way to honor John K. McMillan('s) asserted right to exclude various specified individuals from his own life and to enjoy a life for himself, in which he never again has to hear those rejected persons(') names."

"Also, I am not aware of any restrictions or requirements or court orders of any kind imposed on John K. McMillan(,) and can state unequivocally that he has the right to pursue his career and choose or pursue any person or group that he cares to associate with in the future.

"Furthermore, I am not aware of any legal barriers that prevent John K. McMillan from fully supporting himself financially in Austin, Texas, in a lawful manner that protects him from ever again having to rely on his relatives or friends or acquaintances for financial assistance.

"Respectfully submitted,
"John F. Campbell".

(The same highly-esteemed John F. Campbell, a private attorney in Austin and widely-respected member of the State Bar of Texas state agency in Austin, also himself wrote and signed an invaluable legal letter on my own behalf, dated April 22, 1999---a legal letter addressed "To Whomever It May Concern," and that stated in its entirety as follows: "The purpose of this (legal) letter is to state unequivocally that to my knowledge our law firm (Campbell & Morgan Law Firm in Austin, Texas) is the only law firm authorized to represent John K. McMillan in the courts of this State or any other State or Federal Court. Furthermore to our knowledge we are the only persons authorized to represent or speak on behalf of Mr. (John Kevin) McMillan as his legal representative. If additional information is needed it will be provided on proper inquiry. Yours very truly, John F. Campbell.")


As the preceding paragraph underscores, what I particularly appreciate about my own Freedom of Non-Association legal and Constitutional right is the certainty it offers me that my own future will be forged exclusively with individuals whom I have NOT rejected from my own life and life circumstances.

That Freedom of Strictly-Mutual-Consent Association, a freedom fully upheld by the U.S. Constitution, gives me grounds for great hope that my own future, including next week, will be a joyous one for me.

The same highly-esteemed John F. Campbell, attorney, also assured me in writing, through an April 22, 1999-dated and signed legal letter addressed "To Whomever It May Concern," that his law firm at that time was the only law firm authrized to represent myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, in any capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.