Sunday, April 5, 2020

THE THANK-YOU NOTE I SENT TODAY TO MS. ANDREA OJEDA FOR HER REFERRAL OF MYSELF TO MEXICAN AMERICAN LEGISLATIVE CAUCUS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR JACLYN URESTI:


I was very pleased to receive a friendly referral note yesterday from Ms. Andrea Ojeda of the Mexican American Legislative Caucus, and I sent her a thank-you note today, with a carbon-copy to the MALC official to whom Ms. Ojeda has referred me in writing---Ms. Jaclyn Uresti, MALC executive director:

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: Andrea Ojeda ; Gina Hinojosa ; State Rep. Eddie Rodriguez (Austin area) ; jessica.gonzalez@house.texas.gov ; District 4 ; Mexican American Legislative Caucus 2020 ; Aurelio Contreras ; Yessenia (Denny's Lakeline) ; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] ; Juan Acosta ; leasing@pebblecreekapartments.net ; Bexar Webmaster ; Letters To the Editor ; jose.menendez@senate.texas.gov ; Jose Rodriguez ; josephine.salas@austintexas.gov ; gloria.alguilera@austintexas.gov ; Pedro Garcia KEYE TV ; City of Austin EEOC/Fair Housing Administrator Enrique Serrano ; membership@nahrep.org ; Rey Arellano ; carol.alvarado@senate.texas.gov ; FAIRHOUSING CRT (CRT) ; Austin@NAHREP.ORG ; achapa@hapcoa.org ; district2@austintexas.gov ; district3@austintexas.gov ; nlpoaone@gmail.com ; ricrobro@yahoo.com ; 412yaya@gmail.com ; nlpoa.kdc@gmail.com ; Miami Herald Editors ; yeseniasomay@gmail.com ; nlpoa.treas@gmail.com ; Javier Cansino ; anna.sabana@austintexas.gov ; membership@gahcc.org ; abmendoza@nahj.org ; laureng@tml.org ; H.A.L.E.A.1986@gmail.com ; Cecil Domel 


Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020, 01:14:49 PM CDT
Subject: Re: Thank You For Your Email Please Contact Jackie Uresti Re: Fw: 4-3-20 PIR re: San Antonio City Attorney's Office and me

Thank you, Ms. Ojeda, for the very helpful referral (below) to Ms. Uresti that you offered me yesterday.

I am very grateful to the Mexican American Legislative Caucus (MALC) for the MALC's kindly conveyed support for safer housing conditions for me --- housing conditions in which no one but me would ever be situated in any portion of the interior of my always-bolt-locked and always-fully-locked rental-unit during my sleeping hours ---- inside my current solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit in north Austin.
During the evening hours and at nighttime and during the early-morning hours, I never open the front door of my apartment to anyone but on-duty Austin Police Department (APD) officers. I do everything I can to lawfully and in a civil manner keep everyone else away from my bolt-locked apartment unit during the evening and nighttime and early morning hours.

Best Wishes to you and your friends and family.

Thank you again for your nice reply note.

Sincerely Yours,
John Kevin McMillan, longstanding criminal-law complainant in APD Home-Invasion-Crimes-and-Sex-Crimes-and-Personal-Injury-Crimes Case 16-1340923. That alleged continuous-and-continuing-crimes case dating back to 2016 (when I resided as a rent-paying tenant or rent-paying approved occupant at Village Oaks Apartments, Apartment 902 (Building 9), at 10926 Jollyville Road in NW Austin) is a felony-crimes case for which I provided APD over a multi-month period in the latter half of 2019 and early January 2020 with a half-dozen or more flashdrives of crime-evidence photo images of alleged intruders that were obtained for me during my sleeping hours by a motion-sensitive infrared camera of mine inside my the one total bedroom of my current efficiency apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments. Despite that photo documentation by myself that APD has officially confirmed for me in writing in response to a public-information request from me, DID contain apparent images of persons who appeared to be OTHER than me, according to APD, their APD Sex Crimes Unit has repeatedly declined over a multi-year period, including in 2020, to authorize ANY forensic rape-evidence exam on me at any time since that crime case was opened by APD for investigation in 2016.

I appreciate the kind e-mail reply letter I received on February 20, 2020, from the immediate supervisor of my general manager at this complex, Juan Acosta---a reply letter from Mr. Cecil Domel stating that I could myself directly contact the management team here and ask them to have a staff member of theirs investigate for me inside my unit whether there is any possible additional point of entry into my apartment unit other than the three total points of entry that have been directly cited to me by my friendly general manager, Juan Acosta. Those three total management-team-verified possible points of entry that Mr. Acosta and an assistant manager of his, Miranda Vasquez, directly cited to me during a visit of mine to his management team office on January 28, 2020, are: the front door; the sliding glass door leading from my unit's outdoor balcony into my living room; and my kitchen window.

Because of the cited COVID-19 medical crisis, the management team has informed me on the phone that there will be a delay for that reason in their ability to inspect my solo-occupancy efficiency unit for any additional possible point of entry.

Incidentally, I am also the currently-cited Human Trafficking Victim Number 682239 as designated by The Polaris Project, which operates the National Human Trafficking Hotline, phone number 1-888-373-7888. As of earlier this week, a staff member for that hotline informed me that their hotline had not received ANY anonymous crime tips from any private citizen other than myself (or from any other person or entity, for that matter) about the possible identity of the alleged perpetrator of or alleged financier of alleged human-trafficking-related crimes allegedly victimizing me on a daily basis during my sleep as I lie ALONE on my own bed, asleep and unconscious and probably snoring, inside my current always-fully-secured efficiency apartment unit.

I am a longtime celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, semi-bilingual Anglo gentleman age 62; I studied Spanish for about 10 years. My date of birth is April 27, 1957, and I was born at Lincoln, Nebraska.

I am the only management-team-designated official tenant and only management-team-designated official occupant on my current 12-month lease agreement with Pebble Creek Apartments that expires at 11:59 p.m. June 30, 2020.

My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
Home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (a second-floor, eastward-facing unit in the multi-unit Building 17, located in the northeastern corner of this very large and gated-community apartment complex where at least 90 percent of the tenants and occupants who are ever visible to me when I walk outdoors in the parking lot area of our complex or I am doing my laundry inside the Building 21 laundry-room that serves residents of my building, or I am visiting my designated mailbox area at our complex are Hispanic persons; and I myself have never been informed by the very polite all-Hispanic management team here at this complex of any conflict between myself and any other current tenant or any occupant at this complex), Austin, TX 78753.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...

Facebook: "John McMillan", middle name "Kevin", current individual dues-paying member of the Dallas-based "Texas Tenants Union", the University of Minnesota Alumni Association, the USTA, AARP, and the Berkeley-based "Americans for Non-Smokers' Rights" non-profit organizations.
________
On Saturday, April 4, 2020, 11:43:42 PM CDT, Andrea Ojeda wrote:

Thank you for your email. I am no longer with the organization. For further assistance, please contact Jaclyn Uresti, MALC Executive Director, at juresti@malc.org..

thank you,
Andrea M. Ojeda
--
Andrea M. Ojeda
Chief of Staff
Mexican American Legislative Caucus
512.236.8410 (o)
713.582.9379 (c)
www.malc.org
Facebook icon Twitter icon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.