Tuesday, April 7, 2020

MY ONLINE PLEA FOR ASSISTANCE TODAY THAT I SENT TO THE ELDER ABUSE FORENSIC CENTER IN IRVINE, CALIFORNIA:


From: John McMillan
To: centeronelderabuse@uci.edu
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2020, 05:34:00 PM CDT
Subject: 4-7-20 urgent question for your group

Dear "Elder Abuse Forensic Center" Officials in Irvine, California,
Congratulations on your noble mission!

I was very impressed to read today that your Elder Abuse Forensic Center of the University of California at Irvine can help to save the lives of senior citizens---including, I assume, senior citizens who, like myself, are living alone and sleeping alone inside their own rental apartment unit.

Is your Elder Abuse Forensic Center also able to help a gainfully-employed and law-abiding, lifelong-tobacco-free, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free (ever since 1990), longtime-celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, Anglo male senior citizen in Austin, Texas?

If so, I will be very grateful to your noble center. I am currently being victimized on a daily and year-round basis by alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrators allegedly subjecting me to unwanted-nasal-inhalants and alleged anal-rape crimes and alleged hydration during my sleeping hours inside my always-bolt-locked and always-fully-locked solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit in north Austin.

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply note to me on this.
Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, longstanding criminal-law complainant in the still-unsolved Austin Police Department Case 16-1340923, a truly outrageous felony-crimes case for which APD's Sex Crimes Unit in the latter half of 2019 and early January 2020 accepted from me over a multi-month period a half-dozen or more flashdrives of infrared motion-sensitive-camera-generated photo images of alleged illegal trespassers and alleged personal-injury-crimes perpetrators situated inside my bedroom of my current efficiency apartment unit.

No forensic rape-evidence DNA-traces forensic medical exam has ever been authorized by APD for me on any occasion since 2011.

I have repeatedly over an eight-year period ever since 2012 requested that APD authorize a rape-evidence exam on me. I might add that the SAFE Austin Alliance and local hospital emergency room doctors in recent years have each also repeatedly declined to offer me any rape-evidence exam on myself here in Austin.


I might add that APD apparently did NOT process for the full 190-day retroactive processing period either of the two rape kits---for APD 11-1180447 (obtained for APD's Sex Crimes Unit with their direct and specific authorization on the morning of April 28, 2011) and for APD Case
11-3550615 (a case for which the forensic rape-evidence exam on me was conducted by a female forensic nurse in the early morning hours of December 22, 2011, in the emergency room of St. David's Medical Center in central Austin.)

My home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (in Bldg. 17), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.