Sunday, April 5, 2020

MY MOST RECENT CRIME-EVIDENCE REPORT TO THE TEXAS RANGERS DIVISION OF THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY STATE LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCY HERE IN AUSTIN:


From: John McMillan
To: Texas Rangers 2015 ; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator ; Humantrafficking ; David Maxwell ; State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano ; FAIRHOUSING CRT (CRT) ; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) ; icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov ; human.trafficking@ag.ny.gov ; Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network ; Joyful Heart Foundation for Rape Victims ; takebackhope@tlsc.org ; Texas Tenants Union ; Juan Acosta ; New Mexico Anti-Human Trafficking 2020 ; Nmcadv Info ; Oklahoma Atty Genl 2020 ; Colorado Vs. Human Trafficking Hotline 2020 ; Utah Anti- Human Trafficking OAG 2020 ; Louisiana Foundation Against Sexual Assault ; Louisiana Coalition vs Human Trafficking 2020 ; Attorney General of Louisiana ; Jacqueline L. Angel ; Rep. John Bucy 2019CentralTX ; Donna Campbell ; Dawn Buckingham ; Thomas ; Joebiden Info ; tulsioffice@mail.house.gov ; john.grove@minneapolismn.gov ; Minnesota Sex Crimes Investigators Assn. Brd Member Dunphy (2016) ; Florida Sexual Crimes Investigators Assn. Exec Dir Moore 2016 ; Florida Sexual Crimes Investigators Assoc Pres. Minton (2016) ; Florida Anti- Human Trafficking 2020 ; Lynne Lange ; ago.info.help@nebraska.gov ; help@humantraffickinghotline.org ; Sociology Prof. Jim Nolan West Va. University ; Kirk Watson ; Rep. Sheryl Cole (2019 CentralTX) ; Todd Hunter ; Axtell Todd D (CI-StPaul) ; St. Petersburg FL Police Dept. 2016 ; kelvin.sandersjr@sfgov.org ; Minnesota Center Against Sexual Assault Violence and Abuse ; Minnesota Human Trafficking Task Force 2020 ; Janedoe Info ; New Jersey Human Trafficking Task Force 2020 ; Nebraska Anti- Human Trafficking 2020 ; Georgia Anti- Human Trafficking1 2020 ; Georgia Human Trafficking2 2020 ; Michigan Anti- Human Trafficking 2020 ; North Carolina Anti- Human Trafficking 2020 ; Ohio Anti- Human Trafficking Cleveland ; South Carolina Anti- Human Trafficking 2020 ; Tennessee Human Trafficking ; Tennessee Anti- Human Trafficking2 2020 ; Missouri Anti- Human Trafficking 2020 ; Missouri Human Trafficking Unit 2020 ; Alliesagainstslavery Info ; Virginia Anti- Human Trafficking 2020 ; Mass. Anti- Human Trafficking OAG 2020 ; Ireland Anti- Human Trafficking 2020 ; Great Britain Anti- Human Trafficking 2020 ; RCEW Info ; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) ; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 ; National Crime Victim Law Institute (Lewis & Clark Law School Portland Oregon) ; Fbinaa Info ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; Jeff Pender ; charles.perry@senate.texas.gov ; Doc Webmaster ; Ftc Webmaster ; U.S. Marshals Service Justice Dept. ; Bryan D. Snoddy ; TWC Ombudsman ; Amnesty Info ; charles.wood@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; bill.zedler@house.texas.gov ; State Senator Joan Huffman ; Senator John Whitmire ; Nicole D. Collier ; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters <60m cbsnews.com="">; Andrew Murr ; Robert Nichols ; Brandon Creighton ; Drew Springer ; Rep. Erin Zwiener 2019CentralTX ; Rep. Vikki Goodwin 2019CentralTX ; Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn ; IowaDepartmentofPublicSafetyPIO ; dps.justiceprograms@state.mn.us ; jon.rosenthal@house.texas.gov ; Garnet F. Coleman ; Dwayne Bohac
Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020, 10:23:38 PM CDT
Subject: latest crime evidence photos of alleged-home-invasion-crimes perpetrators

April 5, 2020

Dear Admirably Vigilant and High-Integrity Texas Rangers Division crime investigators for the Texas Department of Public Safety state law-enforcement agency here in Austin, with your DPS Division's main office telephone number of (512) 424-2160:

Attached, please find six crime-evidence photos from this weekend (my computer system won't allow me to offer additional photos with this e-mail, and I also have time constraints on how much time I am willing to devote today to finding the best possible crime-evidence photos for your DPS Division---but I would of course welcome the opportunity to give your division flashdrives with hundreds of 2020 photo images from inside my bedroom during my sleep that I have in storage inside my current apartment) obtained for me during my sleeping hours this weekend as I lay ALONE (as always) on my own bed inside my current solo-occupancy (myself, only) second-floor rental-apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive in north Austin.

The photos are especially strong crime evidence on my behalf because I am a longtime celibate gentleman. Also, I live ALONE, and I do everything I can lawfully and in a civil manner keep anyone and everyone AWAY FROM ANY PORTION OF THE INTERIOR OF MY OWN APARTMENT UNIT DURING THE EVENING, NIGHTTIME, AND EARLY-MORNING HOURS---with the only exception to that being when I open the door for on-duty APD officers in uniform AFTER they knock at the front door to my current always-bolt-locked efficiency apartment.

Some of the attached photos also appear to show more than one person in some of the photos, which is very solid crime evidence in a court of law that I was victimized inside my current rental unit by alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrators.

Some of photos obtained for me this weekend of alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrators show a crime suspect whose nostrils flare or are bulbous in shape. Mine do not flare and are not bulbous.


Some of the photos also appear to show a crime suspect with a flattened-looking face. My own facial features and face are NOT flattened. 

Some of the photos also show a crime suspect who appears to be either younger in age or older than age than myself. I myself am age 62. 

Some of the photos also show facial expressions on crime suspects that appear to be identifiably effeminate or very dramatic. I myself am NOT effeminate, nor are my facial expressions significantly dramatic. 

Some of the photos of suspects also show massive thighs and massive legs. Mine are not massive. I might add that I am 6-feet tall, weigh 212 pounds, and am of medium build. 

Some of the photos show someone lying on their stomach or on their side on my bed. I myself never lie on my stomach on my bed and only rarely lie on my side on my bed inside my current apartment unit.

Some of the most recent crime-evidence photos recently obtained for me show bed linens covering the head of a person situated at the head of that bed. I myself DO NOT cover my entire face with my bed linens. 

Some of the photos of crime suspects also show thinner eyebrows than I myself have. Mine are thick in texture and width. 

Some of the photos also show a person with virtually no chin or only a minimal chin. My chin is much more clearly identifiable than some of the highlighted suspects' chins. 

Also, some of the eyes of crime suspects depicted in the attached photos appear to be much narrower in shape than my own eyes are.  And some of the photos obtained for me inside my current bedroom show alleged crime suspects with very slender fingers. Mine are big in width.

As you may recall from previous e-mail letters of mine to your state law-enforcement agency, the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit headed by APD Sgt. Sandra Benngfield has declined ever since February 2020 to directly accept any additional motion-sensitive-infrared-camera-generated crime-evidence flashdrives containing crime-evidence photo-images obtained for me during my sleeping hours. 


The photos being obtained for me are of alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrators and alleged suspected rapists and alleged personal-injury-crimes perpetrators inside my bedroom as I lie ALONE on my own bed---sleep and unconscious and probably snoring--- inside my solo-occupancy and always-fully-bolt-locked-and-fully-locked efficiency apartment unit in north Austin.

I allege that alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrators utilizing a possible alleged additional point of entry into my current apartment unit that I have never been informed about, have allegedly moved me off my bed or moved me to another part of my bed while holding me unconscious through the illegal use of nasal-inhalants (I DO NOT OWN or EVER USE ANY NASAL INHALANTS!). I further allege that the alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrators have allegedly subjected me to anal rape that involved alleged possible use of a vibrator. I DO NOT OWN ANY VIBRATOR OF ANY TYPE, AND I HAVE NEVER USED AN ANAL VIBRATOR ON ANY OCCASION IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

I have generally been awakened several times per early-morning period --- very harmful to my ability to enjoy a full and fully healthful deep sleep, I might add --- with an unpleasant vibrating sensation in my anus and an unpleasant nasal-inhalant sensation in my nostrils and an urgent need to urinate in my bathroom.

NO INTRUDER IS EVER PRESENT, EITHER, WHICH AGAIN SUGGESTS THAT THE ALLEGED LAW-BREAKING PERPETRATOR OR PERPETRATORS HAVE A VERY QUICK METHOD OF ESCAPE THAT MIGHT POSSIBLY INVOLVE VERY SPEEDY MOVEMENT THROUGH ONE OR MORE OF MY BEDROOM WALLS, BASED ON PREVIOUS INFRARED MOTION-SENSITIVE PHOTOS I'VE SHARED WITH LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES THAT WERE OBTAINED FOR ME FROM INSIDE MY CURRENT SOLO-OCCUPANCY APARTMENT UNIT IN NORTH AUSTIN. 

SEVERAL OR MORE OF THOSE PREVIOUS PHOTOS APPEARED TO SHOW POSSIBLE ALLEGED MOVEMENT TO THE WESTERN WALL OF MY BEDROOM AND TO THE SOUTHERN WALL OF MY BEDROOM.

I am writing again to your leading statewide crime-investigating agency for the State Government of Texas in the hope that this additional photographic crime evidence will convince you of the urgent need for the Texas Rangers to ask APD Chief Brian Manley to please order his APD Sex Crimes Unit to immediately re-open APD Case 16-1340923 in which I am the complainant and victim.

I have been completely celibate, with ZERO sexual contact or intimate physical contact between myself and any other person (or any animal or beast, for that matter) at any time during any and all of my own conscious or waking hours ever since and including the day I moved to the northern section of Austin in August 2001.

I am a single-by-choice, platonicly polite, always-sober gentleman who has not myself ever at any time consumed any drinking alcohol on any occasion since the late summer of 1990. I might add that I have not consumed any quantity of marijuana on any occasion since the late fall of 1984. In my entire life, I might add, I have never at any time consumed any quantity of any illicit drug other than marijuana. I am gainfully employed and very honest, and I do not have any criminal-conviction record.

I am also a former full-time employee in Austin for the Texas Department of Public Safety, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles, and Texas Department of Criminal Justice state agencies, respectively.

I am very hopeful that your Texas Rangers Division will also be willing to persuade APD Police Chief Brian Manley to immediately order his APD Sex Crimes Unit to officially authorize what will be the first-ever forensic medical-swabs DNA-traces medical exam on me since 2011----with full and comprehensive 190-day (or longer, if possible) retroactive DNA-traces processing of that entire rape kit also being crucial for this particular continuous-and-continuing-sex-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes case in which I am the victim on a daily and year-round basis during my sleeping hours inside my current always-bolt-locked efficiency apartment unit.

I have requested authorization from APD and Safe Austin Alliance and emergency room physicians for a forensic rape-exam on myself on 15 or more total separate occasions over an eight-year period ever since 2012.

On each of those occasions, my request for a sexual-assault exam on myself has been denied by the APD Sex Crimes Unit, by an APD officer stating to me that he would not be willing to contact the APD Sex Crimes Unit for me, by a staff member or administrator at Safe Austin Alliance, or by the emergency room physician on duty inside a local hospital here in Austin.

I hope to hear from you soon in regard to this request from myself for assistance on my behalf by your DPS Division or, for a full criminal investigation by your noble Texas Rangers Division here in Austin.

As always, I welcome any and all interviews (on the phone or otherwise) and any and all lie-detector tests on myself relating to this crime case that your state law-enforcement agency is willing to help me obtain. I have very fine credibility as a criminal-law complainant.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home address ever since June 21,2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (in Building 17, situated in the northeastern corner of this very large and gated-community apartment complex in north Austin), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.