Friday, April 10, 2020

ANOTHER REMINDER TODAY IN REGARD TO WHICH NATIONS OF THE WORLD IN THE MOST RECENT 10-YEAR PERIOD HAVE SHOWN THE MOST INTEREST IN MYSELF AND MY LIVING CONDITIONS IN TEXAS:

This morning I reviewed total number of Google-compiled pageview visits from May 2010 to April 2020 on my personal Google blog that I found today at my Google blogspite.

These cumulative 10-year statistics for each nation serve as a reminder to me to strive to be helpful and generous in a law-abiding and honorable manner toward the nations of the world (one of those nations consistently identifying itself anonymously as "Unknown Region", oddly enough, and I still am not sure whether that "unknown region" is Israel, Ireland, Japan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Iran, North Korea, Sweden, Norway, Finland, or some other foreign country) that HAVE shown an interest in reading my personal blogs at my blogsite address with Google of
http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com .

The nations that have shown interest in myself and my life in very tangible terms that are statistically verifiable based on the total overall number of pageviews of my personal blogs by citizens of those nations for the entire 10-year period from May 2010 to April 2020 are:

United States
106,078

Russia
19,996

Ukraine
8,549

France
6,983

Germany
6,965

Unknown Region
6,134

United Kingdom
2,732

Canada
1,564

Romania
1,538

Poland
1,485

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.