Thursday, April 9, 2020

MY REVISED AND CLARIFIED PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF FAMILY AND PROTECTIVE SERVICES STATE AGENCY IN AUSTIN, AFTER THAT VERY INFLUENTIAL STATE AGENCY INVITED ME AT A SPECIAL ONLINE PORTAL THEY'VE ESTABLISHED FOR ME TO ADD MORE DETAILS TO MY REQUEST


April 7, 2020

To: Ms. Audrey Carmical,
General Counsel,
Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS),
Legal Services Division,
Austin, Texas
Office phone: (512) 438-3854

Dear DFPS General Counsel Carmical,

This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from you a copy of any and all written communications, including e-mail communications, that directly referred at least once in any manner to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas, and that were received or written or sent or mailed or forwarded or FAXed at any time since January 1, 2011, by you yourself or any other attorney---or by any staff member under the direct supervision of an attorney in your Division----employed in the Legal Services Division for the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services state agency here in Austin.

The only DFPS case number assigned to me that I myself have ever been informed about at any time was DFPS Case Number 7292-2668. An investigator for your state agency, Investigator Diana McGeehan, visited my current apartment unit in north Austin on November 14, 2019, and interviewed me inside my solo-occupancy efficiency apartment for about 40 minutes in connection with that cited DFPS case.

During that in-person interview, Investigator McGeehan helpfully advised me to myself purchase a second infrared motion-sensitive hunter's camera and place it in my bedroom in order to obtain additional photographic-documentation crime evidence of alleged illegal trespassers physically present inside my bedroom during my own sleeping hours.

I always sleep ALONE on my own bed, and during the nighttime or early-morning hours, I as the only tenant and only resident in my current unit have never at any time ever once opened the front door or any other point of entry to anyone but on-duty Austin Police Department Officers. I always keep my front door double-bolt-locked and my only two other apartment-management-team-cited possible points of entry (my kitchen window and my sliding glass door leading into my living room) fully-locked at all times.

That particular DFPS case was later closed by your state agency, according to what I was told when I made a polite follow-up phone call to your State Government of Texas agency.

My legal name is "John Kevin McMillan." I was born on April 27, 1957, in Lincoln, Nebraska.

In 1958, 1959, or 1960, my biological parents, Dr. Calvin McMillan and Mrs. Phyllis McMillan, chose to relocate me along with themselves and the only two other members of my childhood family at that time, Michael Kim McMillan and Kent Neal McMillan, from Lincoln, Nebraska, to Westlake Hills, Texas.

MY CURRENT HOME ADDRESS EVER SINCE JUNE 21, 2019, IS:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (in Building 17), Austin, TX 78753. I am the only apartment-management-team-approved official tenant and only apartment-management-team-approved occupant on my current 12-month lease agreement for my rental-efficiency unit --- a lease agreement that expires at 11:59 p.m. June 30, 2020. I pay all of the rent and utilities for my current solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit here at Pebble Creek Apartments in north Austin.

My apartment complex is situated in the District 4 section of Austin, with Austin City Council Member Greg Casar, also a resident of District 4, serving as my current official District 4 representative on the Austin City Council.

Throughout the approximately nine-year period applicable to this public-information request, my primary personal e-mail address has always been: mcmillanj@att.net.

Also throughout the entire cited multi-year time period, I have always maintained the same personal landline phone number of (512) 342-2295.

My respective home addresses during the applicable nine-year period applicable to this public-information request, in descending order from oldest to newest, have been or currently is:

---Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325 (in Building 3), Austin, TX, 78759;
---Crossland Economy Studios (Extended Stay America), 12621 Hymeadow Road, Room 133, Austin, TX 78729;

---Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 902 (in Building 9), Austin, TX 78759;

---Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 1609 (in Building 16), Austin, TX 78759.

---Austin Motor Inn, 11400 North Interstate Highway 35, (a first-floor room), Austin, TX 78753.

---Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (in Building 17), Austin, TX 78753.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.