Tuesday, April 7, 2020

PROGRESS TODAY FOR ME, WITH HELP FROM THE 'AGELESS ALLIANCE' NON-PROFIT GROUP IN CALIFORNIA


Major progress today, through an online plea for assistance that I submitted to the "Ageless Alliance" non-profit organization in California that resulted in an immediate online confirmation note from their very courageous and life-saving group:


"Thank you for contacting Ageless Alliance. Your message has been sent."
______
Contact information for that noble group:
Ageless Alliance
30262 Crown Valley Pkwy B-408
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Telephone: 1-844-992-4353
____

My online message to that noble legal-assistance group that I submitted online at their official website address of https://agelessalliance.org/contacts/ at about 4:40 p.m. Central Time today (April 7, 2020) was:

"I need assistance in identifying a point-of-entry crime expert who has lots of expertise in solving alleged continuous home-invasion crimes and related alleged-continuous personal-injury-crimes-and-alleged-sex-crimes inflicted on a senior citizen on a daily and year-round basis during his or her sleeping hours as he or she lies alone on their own bed inside their locked solo-occupancy rental-apartment unit for which they pay rent on time each month.

"Management team at my apt. complex has told me there are only 3 possible points of entry into my unit. Each of those 3 cited points of entry are always kept fully locked by me at all times.

"My infrared motion-sensitive surveillance camera in my bedroom has shown factual evidence of alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrators and of movement to or from one of the walls of my bedroom of my current efficiency apartment unit in north Austin.

"I'm a longtime celibate gentleman and I have lost dozens of hours of sleep over the multi-month period ever since I moved into my current unit on June 21, 2019, that resulted from alleged trespassers allegedly harassing me and subjecting me to alleged anal pain and alleged unpleasant nasal inhalants and alleged hydration through my mouth during my sleep inside my bedroom."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.