Monday, April 20, 2020

THE ONE TOTAL CORRECTION I SENT TODAY TO DEMOCRATIC PARTY CANDIDATE JOE BIDEN



----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: Joebiden Info ; policy@joebiden.com
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2020, 09:25:01 AM CDT
Subject: Fw: 4-19-20 campaign strategy letter for Joe Biden

correction: I suddenly remembered last night that one total person, an African-American man who was a complete stranger to me and whose conduct I reported to the Austin Police Department, did knock on the front door of my current  apartment unit in 2019. From his side of the door, my recollection is that he asked me if I was "Mike", and I said no from my side of the front door while keeping my door fully double-bolt-locked throughout that very stressful and unwanted communication that that particular door-knocker had inflicted on me against my wishes. A next-door neighbor of mine named "Mike" later stated to me outdoors near the entrance to his second-floor apartment unit that he himself had filed charges against that particular African-American man through the FBI, and that I had made the right choice by NOT opening my front door to that particular African-American man, Mike stated. Mike also stated to me that that particular African-American man had allegedly stolen money from Mike, my neighbor stated. 

In the entire period ever since I moved into my current unit on June 21, 2019, that incident was the ONLY occasion in which a person has ever knocked on my front door when I was here, with the exceptions of  several respective on-duty pest-control service employees over a multi-month period, with their pest-control service holding a contractual agreement with by my apartment management-team that authorized each such pest-control employee to visit my apartment unit; an on-duty maintenance staff member for my current apartment complex management team; a female investigator for the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services state agency, Diana McGeehan, who interviewed me inside my apartment unit on November 14, 2019 for about 40 minutes; on-duty technicians for the San Marcos, Texas-based Grande Communications, the media company that holds a monopoly contract to provide a variety of media services for any and all tenants, including myself, residing at my current apartment complex, with all of their visits to my unit having occurred in June 2019, with follow-up installation-related visits that might have also occurred in July 2019, to the best of my recollection; and numerous on-duty officers of the Austin Police Department. 

No other person has ever knocked on the front door to my apartment unit at a time when I was myself awake and heard the knocking. NONE of my friends or relatives or coworkers or former coworkers or work supervisors or former roommates or former schoolmates or former classmates have ever been inside my current apartment unit at any time during my own conscious or waking hours.

I might add with polite emphasis, Mr. Biden, that my current efficiency unit is always kept fully bolt-locked and fully-locked at all times in regard to each of the three total cited points of entry (my kitchen window, my front door, and my sliding glass door) that the management team at this complex, Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive in north Austin, has identified for me as being applicable to my apartment unit. 
Thank you in advance, Mr. Biden, for your heroic assistance in helping me to keep any and all persons, and any and all animals larger than insects, AWAY FROM ANY PORTION of the interior of my own always-bolt-locked and fully-locked apartment unit during my sleeping hours at nighttime.

I want to thank you and the Democratic Party for strongly supporting my legal right to press criminal charges as soon as possible against any and all persons, regardless of their racial or ethnic or religious or political identity or socioeconomic status or career identity or nation of origin and regardless of the U.S. state where they were born or where they maintain a permanent residence, and regardless of whether they claim to be "friends" or "relatives" or "former relatives" or "friendly acquaintances" of mine, who are ever determined by any reputable law-enforcement agency to have been physically present ANYWHERE inside my current rental apartment unit without my prior permission specifically applicable to any such "visit" by themselves.

Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan.
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (a second-floor, eastward-facing unit in Building 17), Austin,TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
P.S. I personally sense that if you were to choose to lead a drinking-alcohol-free lifestyle, this will be a very wise campaign strategy for you in convincing voters that you will be very consistent about yourself NOT having any allegedly improper physical contact with anyone throughout the remainder of this campaign and throughout your entire tenure as U.S. President.

John Kevin McMillan


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: Joebiden Info ; policy@joebiden.com
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020, 11:05:25 PM CDT
Subject: 4-19-20 campaign strategy letter for Joe Biden

Dear Mr. Biden,

One campaign strategy you might want to pursue is to yourself help expose to the entire nation alleged continuous-and-continuing sex crimes victimizing myself during my sleeping hours inside my solo-occupancy bolt-locked apartment unit in Austin, Texas---still-continuing alleged sex crimes and alleged personal-injury-crimes that President Donald Trump was specifically informed about by me in writing at his official White House website or an e-mail address at the White House that I obtained and used several or more times. I have also repeatedly sent e-mails to Mr. Trump's political campaign manager about the scandal in Austin, Texas, in which I have been a victim of very unconscionable and heinous alleged felony crimes over a multi-year period.

That President Trump, a world-famous realtor, has chosen to ignore alleged continuous-and-continuing-home invasion crimes and alleged anal-rape-crimes and alleged personal-injury-crimes victimizing me on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis inside my rental apartment unit, is a very major current and ongoing very flagrant and well-documented sex scandal for which he as Chief of State can clearly be held blameworthy.

President Trump has full access from the White House to any and all intelligence-gathering services---including through the FBI, CIA, and Secret Service. They can very quickly verify for Mr. Trump the full accuracy of my criminal-law complaints that I have filed with the Austin Police Department over a multi-year period ever since April 28, 2011.

The Austin Police Department has made no arrest of any crime suspect at any time in connection with the alleged home-invasion-related crimes victimizing me during my sleep as I lay ALONE on my own bed. APD has also chosen not to authorize any forensic rape-evidence exam on me on any occasion since the year 2011; and ever since February 2020, APD's Sex Crimes Unit has declined to accept any additional infrared motion-sensitive-camera-generated crime evidence of alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrators illegally trespassing inside my bedroom during my sleeping hours inside my bolt-locked and fully-locked efficiency apartment unit in Austin.

I am a longtime celibate (including throughout any and all of my conscious or waking hours ever since I moved to the northern section of Austin, Texas, in August 2001), permanently-drinking-alcohol-free (ever since 1990), lifelong-tobacco-free, permanently-marijuana-free (ever since 1984) gentleman who has never myself consumed any illicit drug other than marijuana on any occasion in my entire life. 

I am a very strong criminal-law complainant. I am a former full-time State of Texas law-enforcement-agency employee in Austin, I do not have any criminal-conviction record, and I am tactfully honest, polite, and law-abiding.

 I am very sure that the scandalously subhuman conditions to which I myself have been subjected during my sleeping hours in Austin, Texas, ever since April 2011, in particular, point to truly heinous hate-crimes inflicted on me by persons and groups, including political-action groups or vigilantees, that or who don't like my conservative left-wing political beliefs or my non-Christian "Honor Society" Progressive Prohibitionist Religion with very stringent membership-eligibility requirements.

 I am the ONLY approved member of my new and lawfully non-Christian religion, and I am proud of the fact that it is non-proselytizing. I fully respect the Freedom of Religion legal rights of others, with the clear understanding that I very emphatically WILL NOT permit ANY RELIGIOUS GROUP OR other civic group to invade my own solo-occupancy fully-locked apartment unit at any time during my sleeping or napping hours, or to have any physical contact with me or any sexual contact with me during my sleeping hours.

Civic groups and individuals are free to knock on my front door, and I might add that never at any time since I moved into my current apartment unit has ANY civic group or political group or religious group or private citizen EVER once knocked on my front door of my current apartment.

I might also point out that I myself under the U.S. Constitution enjoy full freedom of choice in regard to whether I would agree to permit any  representatives for any religious group or civic group or political group or media company, for that matter, to actually enter my current efficiency apartment unit in which I live alone and always sleep alone.

Best Wishes to you in your noble campaign to offer American society a more honest and more accountable style of government.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, longtime criminal-law complainant in APD Case 16-1340923.
Home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.






John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.