Thursday, April 9, 2020

MY POSTING TONIGHT ON CRAIGLIST HERE IN AUSTIN: MY HOPE OF JOINING A WONDERFULLY ANTI-TOBACCO HOUSING COMMUNITY HERE IN THIS STATE CAPITAL CITY LATER THIS YEAR



I am glad that I thought of posting a housing-wanted listing for myself tonight at Craigslist, an free-classified-advertising-posts online service based in the Bay Area of northern California that bears a 2020 copyright date.

I will very pleased if this announcement helps me to find a healthy very-anti-tobacco-minded home environment in Austin, Texas, that I can possibly relocate to in late June or early July 2020.
_____

"$700 / 1br - 400ft2 - SMALL APT. AT NON-SMOKING COMPLEX (North, NW, West, Central Austin near bus route)..."

"1BR / 1Ba 400ft2 available jun 22
dogs are OK - wooof
apartment
laundry on site
no smoking..."

"I am a lifelong non-smoker, and I am seeking an affordable efficiency apartment unit at an apartment complex where smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises of that entire apartment complex.

"I might also be a good match for a sanitary, no-smoking housing coop or no-smoking drinking-alcohol-free serious education-minded fraternity house that permits non-students to live there.

"I am gainfully employed and plan to live alone in an efficiency apartment unit or in a room of my own at a group-housing community.

"I would like to be able to move into my new apartment or rental-room on June 22, 2020, June 15, 2020, or July 1, 2020.

"I am polite and law-abiding and do not have any criminal-conviction record. I am also a permanent abstainer from drinking alcohol, and I do not consume any illicit drugs. I am NOT a former addict.

"My hobbies and pastimes include tennis, racquetball, roller-skating, hiking, swimming, creative brainstorming, quality-of-life-theme research projects, writing blogs, and healthy-foods cooking."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.