Monday, April 27, 2020

MY BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TODAY TO THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT HOME SECRETARY AND BRITISH PRIME MINISTER BORIS JOHNSON


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: Public Enquiries CD ; Scotland Yard England
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020, 09:35:43 AM CDT
Subject: 4-27-20 message for British Home Secretary and British Prime Minister Johnson

April 27, 2020

Dear Admirable Home Secretary for Great Britain in London, England,
As a law-abiding, non-stalking, anti-home-invasion-crimes-minded American citizen of primarily English ancestry, I would like to thank Great Britain for your courageously humane democratic nation's very kind interest in my own living conditions during my sleeping hours inside my bolt-locked apartment unit in Austin, Texas, USA.
I will always be very grateful for the empathetic reply letter I received from your office on behalf of British Prime Minister Theresa May in the last several years.

I also appreciate the nice reply e-mail letter I received this year from Scotland Yard that invited me to submit a public-information request about myself to that globally-admired British law-enforcement agency in London. I attempted several times to provide all requested information and submit that request online, but for some reason the official British Government website I had entered for doing that (or possibly it was my own personal computer system) would repeatedly prevent me from then actually submitting that request online to Scotland Yard. I will attempt again this week to complete and submit that online public-information request to Scotland Yard.

If I ever gain access to my sizable lifelong cumulative financial wealth that is still to this day apparently in an undisclosed savings account of an undisclosed financial institution---financial wealth of mine that an older relative of mine, Kent Neal McMillan of Central Texas, in 1994 informed me about for the first time ever during a long-distance personal phone call not charged to my newspaper employer that I had made to Kent's and his wife's home from my newspaper employer office at the "Snyder Daily News" newsroom in Snyder, Texas---I will look forward to taking a vacation in England and Scotland.

I will especially enjoy experiencing the pleasure sleeping alone on a bed inside a locked hotel room in your country WITHOUT any person other than myself ever being allowed into my locked hotel room by any support-staff member or manager or owner of that hotel or any law-enforcement agency or media company or other business entity or civic group or religious group or political group, and WITHOUT any person or persons having any physical contact with me or sexual contact with me during my sleeping hours.

I am a longtime celibate gentleman, I lead an always-sober law-abiding lifestyle in which I do not consume any drinking alcohol or any marijuana or any other illicit drug, and I always sleep alone.

I have repeatedly complained in writing over a multi-year period to the U.S. President, Donald Trump----himself a world-famous realtor----about my being victimized in Austin, Texas, by home invasion crimes perpetrators.

President Trump has chosen to ignore my requests for assistance from himself in ensuring that the Federal Bureau of Investigation of the U.S. Government will help prevent ANYONE OTHER THAN ME from being physically present in or somehow entering any portion of the interior of my current always-bolt-locked and always-fully-locked solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit in Austin during my sleeping hours. I am the ONLY cited tenant and ONLY cited occupant on the current official 12-month lease agreement for my current efficiency apartment at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive in north Austin, and my current lease expires at 11:59 p.m. June 30, 2020.

I also want to take this opportunity to wish British Prime Minister Boris Johnson the very best of health throughout the remainder of 2020 and beyond. It is great news to read today that he has recovered fully from the coronavirus and is able to resume his duties with full vigor and full focus on his duties in the Office of the Prime Minister of Great Britain.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, a law-abiding, gainfully-employed, single adult gentleman and American citizen of English, Scottish, and German ancestry.
My current home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...
Facebook: "John McMillan", middle name "Kevin", current individual dues-paying member of the Dallas-based Texas Tenants Union, the Minneapolis-based University of Minnesota Alumni Association, the United States Tennis Association, AARP, and the Berkeley, California-based Americans for Non-Smokers' Rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.