Tuesday, April 21, 2020

THE REQUEST FOR FACTUAL INFORMATION THAT I POLITELY SUBMITTED TODAY TO BEVERLY HILLS CITY MANAGER GEORGE CHAVEZ IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA:



----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: Citymanager@beverlyhills.org ; Onjewel Smith: Americans for Nonsmokers' Rights ; Kirk Watson ; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt ; Texas Legal ; TRA General Counsel Kenneth Besserman ; District 4 ; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov ; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan ; public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; charles.wood@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; Travis County Commissioner Jeffrey Travillion 2017 ; Rep. Sheryl Cole 2019 CentralTX ; Dennis Bonnen ; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator ; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett 2015 ; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov ; United States Senate ; Austin American-Statesman Managing Editor John Bridges ; Austin Chronicle Editors ; Los Angeles Times
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 03:38:32 PM CDT
Subject: 4-21-20 friendly question for City Manager Chavez


April 21, 2020

Dear Beverly Hills City Manager George Chavez,

Congratulations to yourself for your very impressive career as Chief Executive for the City Government of Beverly Hills, California--a career in which you offer public-policy recommendations to the Beverly Hills City Council and you also reportedly supervise the operations of nine City Government of Beverly Hills departments.

I was impressed to read today at your official City of Beverly Hills website the following factual statements about you:
"Chavez began his career with the City of Beverly Hills in 1988 as a Building Inspector and has worked in a variety of positions including Assistant Director of Community Development/City Building Official and Director of Public Works before being named Assistant City Manager in 2016.

"He has devoted hundreds of hours to organizations throughout Beverly Hills and worked closely with community leaders on economic development strategy and enhancing the overall quality of life in the City."

City Manager Chavez, I am writing you today because a highly-esteemed attorney member of the State Bar of Texas in Austin, Texas, has recently advised me that the for-profit corporation that owns the apartment complex where I currently reside in Austin, Texas, maintains a corporate mailing address in Beverly Hills, California.

I myself reside at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, Texas, 78753.

I would appreciate it if you would please inform me in writing of any specific context in which you or any department or office of the City Government of Beverly Hills has any involvement with or any form of legal authority over conduct by, or official registration of, for-profit corporations that reportedly maintain either their headquarters offices or a mailing address for their corporation in your city.

According to the first-rate Austin-based private attorney I consulted on the telephone on Friday, April 17, 2020, “Pebble Creek Babay Ltd.”----a California Limited Partnership registered in California, that attorney said---is the owner of the large gated-community apartment complex where I currently reside in north Austin.

I have been the only rent-paying official tenant and the only rent-paying official occupant ever since June 21, 2019, in my always-bolt-locked-and-always-fully-locked current solo-occupancy efficiency apartment at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, in Austin, Texas. I always sleep alone on my own bed inside my current apartment unit, and I am a longtime celibate, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free, lifelong-tobacco-free, anti-marijuana-minded and permanently-illicit-drug-free, facially-cleanshaven, lifelong-tattoo-less, lifelong-non-Christian and implicitly deistic, single 62-year-old Anglo adult gentleman.

My current official apartment-management-team-approved 12-month lease --- a lease signed by myself and by a management-team representative --- also officially cites me as the only approved tenant and only approved occupant of my current rental efficiency apartment. That lease of mine expires at 11:59 p.m. June 30, 2020.

The mailing address of the commercial property owner of my current apartment complex's property owner (my current complex's official landlord) is 612 North Alpine Drive, Beverly Hills, California, 90210, according to the highly-rated private attorney I recently consulted who also provided me that factual information on the telephone on April 17, 2020.

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply note to me on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a former resident of California who resided in Berkeley for one school year during my childhood.
My home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (in Building 17), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...


Facebook: John McMillan, middle name "Kevin", current individual dues-paying member of the Texas Tenants Union, the University of Minnesota Alumni Association, the USTA, AARP, and the Berkeley-based Americans for Non-Smokers' Rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.