Thursday, April 27, 2023

A RECENT 'SEEKING ROOMMATE' ANNOUNCEMENT I WROTE AND POSTED IN APRIL 2023 IN THE 'OTHER REAL ESTATE' SECTION OF THE COPYRIGHTED KSL.COM CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING SECTION

 My most recent "Seeking Roommate" announcement, which I wrote and posted online today in the "Other Real Estate" section of the KSL.com Classifieds:


"Advantages I Offer if I Move In With You:"

--I do not have any criminal-conviction record and I do not have any criminal intent toward anyone. I strongly support each person's legal and human right to enjoy the best possible medical health and creatively vital longevity.
---I have strong LDS ancestry through my Utahn Grandparents. I myself am religiously independent. I strongly support Freedom of Religion that does not subject anyone to unwanted anonymous communications.
---I am tactfully honest, platonicly polite, thoughtful, conscientious, and kind.
---I am a permanent abstainer from alcohol, marijuana, "medical" marijuana, any and all illicit drugs, tobacco, and vaping products.
---I am not a "recovering alcoholic" or "recovering addict".
---I am five times vaccinated for COVID-19 and fully vaccinated for Hepatitis and the Flu.
---I am gainfully employed and currently work in people-friendly restaurants.
---I have a Master's Degree in Journalism and a Bachelor's Degree in History.
---I am semi-vegetarian and pursue a heart-healthy lifestyle.
--My hobbies and interests include tennis, racquetball, roller skating, hiking, lifelong sports promotion, enjoyment of iced or hot green tea and black tea, crime-prevention research and public safety brainstorming, disease prevention strategies and research, brainstorming aimed at being helpful to Utah, the Role of Safe Housing in a Healthy and Full and Creatively Vital and Happy Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.