Thursday, April 27, 2023

A MOMENT OF SELF-CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE TYPES OF CONDUCT THAT I MYSELF MOST DEFINITELY AM NOT PURSUING HERE IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH:

 It makes good sense for me to congratulate myself for conduct I am NOT pursuing:

---I am not stalking anyone.
-----If am not being informed by anyone in Utah that I am allegedly stalking them or illegally spying on them.
---I am not having physical contact with anyone other than occasional mutual-consent handshakes that only occur during their and my conscious hours when I and the other person are fully attired.
---I am not sleeping anywhere but inside my current fully locked solo-occupancy studio apartment unit.
---I am not deliberately subjecting anyone to frequent interruption of their own sleep or deliberate and repeated sleep deprivation being inflicted on themselves.
---I have never stated or indicated to anyone that I prefer to have sex with or have ever had sex with someone during a period when they are or were asleep and unconscious.
---I am not trespassing on any private property or public property.
---I am not subjecting anyone to a "Thought Control" project.
---I am not knowingly subjecting anyone to any false or knowingly fraudulent rumors or warnings.
---I am not subjecting any coworker of mine or anyone else to any death threats.
---I am not criticizing anyone for having a deeper emotional and aesthetic affinity toward a higher percentage of white male adult heterosexual men than the other cited subpopulations of adult white men.
---I am not criticizing anyone for having a greater emotional and personal affinity toward a higher percentage of white non-Hispanic gentlemen younger than themselves than white non-Hispanic male adult persons their own age or older.
---I am not exhibiting any bias against white non-Hispanic adult men age 30 or younger.
---I am not subjecting anyone to any pranks or criminal mischief.
---I am not subjecting anyone to continuous anonymous communications.
---I am not stating to any American citizen that unless they agree with me on an opinion of mine, they have no legal rights.
---I am not monitoring or criticizing the internal thought process of any coworker of mine.
---I am not withholding from any law-enforcement agency any information I myself ever obtain or otherwise learn about that a relative or friend or acquaintance or coworker or work supervisor or associate of mine may have been victimized by a home invasion crime or other personal injury crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.