Sunday, March 19, 2023

SURPRISING MULTI-WEEK SILENCE FROM THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE (TDCJ) OFFICE OF GENERAL COUNSEL IN HUNTSVILLE IN REGARD TO MY FEBRUARY 25, 2023, REVISED OPEN RECORDS REQUEST TO THAT STATE GOVERNMENT OF TEXAS AGENCY

 


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: "ogcopenrecords@tdcj.texas.gov" <ogcopenrecords@tdcj.texas.gov>
Sent: Sat, Feb 25, 2023 at 9:01 AM
Subject: Re: PIR -  John McMillan - PIA No. 1205-01-2023
Thank you for your most recent reply letter to me.

To narrow the scope of my information request, I am seeking a copy of any document currently on file with your state agency which states or indicates that the Texas Department of Criminal Justice currently  has any current legal authority over or legal jurisdiction over myself.

I became a permanent resident of Utah on January 1, 2023. None of my employers in Utah are affiliated with the TDCJ.

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. My date of birth is 4-27-1957.

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply letter to me on this.

Sincerely,
John Kevin McMillan, 535 South 200 East, Apt. 912, Salt Lake City, UT 84111.




On Mon, Feb 6, 2023 at 12:43 PM, OGC Open Records
<ogcopenrecords@tdcj.texas.gov> wrote:
OGC Open Records (ogcopenrecords@tdcj.texas.gov) has sent you a protected message.


lock




Learn about messages protected by Microsoft Purview Message Encryption.
Privacy Statement

Learn More on email encryption.
Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.