Sunday, March 19, 2023

MY FEBRUARY 14, 2023, FOLLOW-UP LETTER TO SALT LAKE CITY (UT) MAYOR'S OFFICE REPRESENTATIVE EVA LOPEZ

 


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Crimevictims GV" <crimevictims@utah.gov>
To: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>
Sent: Tue, Feb 14, 2023 at 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: 2-14-23 Follow question for the Mayor
Received, thank you.

On Tue, Feb 14, 2023 at 11:13 AM John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net> wrote:

February  14, 2023

Dear Salt Like City Mayor's Office representative Eva Lopez,

It was good to meet with you in person recently  inside the Office of Salt Lake City Mayor Erin Mendenhall.

During my one-to-one meeting with you, you stated to me that you were unable to provide me with a written statement assuring me that Mayor Mendenhall and the City Government of Salt Lake City, Utah, support safe housing conditions for me, you stated.

You emphasized to me during our meeting  that "the City of Salt Lake supports safe (exact quote) living (exact quote) conditions (exact quote) for anyone living here in Salt Lake City." 

I appreciate your apparent  verbal support for my legal right to keep anyone and everyone away from my fully locked solo-occupancy studio rental apartment unit at nighttime here in Salt Lake City.

 I sleep alone and am a longtime celibate-by-choice, permanently alcohol-free, lifelong-tobacco-free and non-vaping, facially cleanshaven,  lifelong-tattoo-less, permanently jewelry-less,  gainfully employed, white non-Hispanic Anglo-Saxon single adult gentleman. I am also one rare  single adult person who does not agree to myself ever "date" or be "dated by" anyone more than two years older than me.

Finally, a follow-up question for you, Ms. Lopez:
Do you know of any privacy rights or any type of privacy that all other residents of Salt Lake City currently enjoy, but that I myself do not have in my own life?

I myself  have been told by an attorney that it would be illegal for a government agency to subject me to continuous verbalized communications generating background noise during a time period in which that government agency had already authorized or obtained continuous 24-hour-a-day electronic surveillance of myself.

Thank you in advance for your friendly reply letter to me on this.

Best Wishes,
Constituent John Kevin McMillan, 535 South 200 
East, Apt. 912, Ninth Floor, Salt Lake City, UT 84111.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.