Saturday, June 6, 2020

WHY I HEARTILY ENDORSE THE NEW LINE OF WONDERFULLY COMFORTABLE AND FOOT-FRIENDLY AND SAFETY-ORIENTED 'NEW BALANCE' SHOES THAT ARE ALSO SLIP-RESISTANT AND OIL-RESISTANT, AND THAT DIRECTLY SPECIFY THESE SAFETY FEATURES ON THE OUTSOLE BENEATH THE SHOE

https://www.shoesforcrews.com/sfc3/index.cfm?route=c_store.viewDetailsOfProduct&partnumber=24076&rrec=true
I followed the instructions by ordering one shoe size larger than I normally would need, and these super-comfortable "New Balance" 623V3 shoes are truly a joy to wear as I walk to and from bus stops or stores and walk at my workplace. I also feel more confident than ever that I won't be at risk of falling or slipping as I walk or hike in north Austin. These days, not falling or slipping is doubly important for avoiding any risk of possible accidental physical proximity to other persons or accidental physical contact with other persons during the current COVID-19 medical crisis in Austin. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/social-distancing.html What makes the new brand of shoes I've purchased online truly phenomenal is that the comfort of "New Balance"-brand shoes has recently been combined with the superior slip-resistant, oil-resistant features of "Shoe for Crews"---a first-rate company that is famous for providing safe shoes for restaurant employees that help reduce the number of accidents in restaurants. I purchased my brand-new pair of shoes from New Balance on my own from inside my apartment unit in the last week or two, and I am very glad that I did after they were delivered for me on Thursday by a FedEx staff member. I was reminded of the value of focusing on New Balance shoes after my first-rate podiatrist, Dr. Vikas A. Godhania, a Yale Medical School alumnus who is chief of Podiatry for Austin Regional Clinic and who is based at ARC Far West Medical Tower, earlier this year recommended this brand for me as sturdy and providing first-rate arch support and comfort---very good for my podiatric health, he pointed out. Please note that the National Institute on Aging also cites the importance of wearing safe shoes that help to prevent falls or injuries (and this message, I might add, is also helpful advice for younger persons): https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/prevent-falls-and-fractures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.