Thursday, June 4, 2020

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT CHIEF OF STAFF TROY GAY ON JUNE 4, 2020, RECEIVES AN URGENT QUESTION FROM MYSELF, LONGSTANDING CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF THE AUSTIN DISTRICT 4 SECTION IN THIS STATE-CAPITAL CITY FOR TEXAS



----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay ; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley ; Brian Gruetzner ; htu@austintexas.gov ; Lelan Larroque ; Mike King ; Michael Eveleth ; marcos.johnson@austintexas.gov ; travis.vonholt@austintexas.gov ; catherine.johnson@austintexas.gov ; Jennifer Stephenson ; gina@austinpolice.com ; val@austinpolice.com ; Martin Jason [APD] ; arthur.fortune@austintexas.gov
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020, 12:32:43 AM CDT
Subject: 6-4-20 urgent question for Austin Police Assistant Chief Troy Gay

June 4, 2020

Dear Austin Police Department Chief of Staff and Assistant Chief of Police Troy Gay in the Office of Austin Police Chief Brian Manley at APD headquarters in downtown Austin,

Are you willing to contact the Austin Police Department (APD) Sex Crimes Unit in order to request that they please directly accept from me this week very recent and fully-documented infrared-motion-sensitive crime-evidence photos of alleged illegal trespassers and alleged assault-by-physical-contact perpetrators?

I am referring to very recent crime-evidence photos from 2020 that were each obtained for me during my sleeping hours as I lie ALONE on my own bed, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, inside my current always-fully-bolt-locked-and-fully-locked solo-occupancy efficiency rental-apartment unit in north Austin.

If you are able to obtain that authorization for me from the APD Sex Crimes Unit, I feel very confident that I can achieve major progress very soon in the alleged continuous-and-still-continuing-daily-and-year-round-and-multi-year home-invasion-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes case in which I am the longtime-celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free, anti-marijuana-minded and law-abiding, non-Hispanic Anglo male adult complainant and self-identified victim.

I need to also add with polite emphasis that I welcome any and all APD interviews of me and any and all DNA-rape-evidence forensic medical-evidence exams on me that APD is willing to authorize for me as soon as possible. 

The most recent occasion when APD officially authorized a forensic rape-evidence medical exam on me was in the year 2011.

Thank you in advance, Assistant Chief Gay, for your very helpful reply note to me on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, longstanding criminal-law-complainant in the still-unsolved APD Case 16-1340923.
My home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments (a very large gated-community apartment complex), 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (a second-floor unit in the multi-unit Building 17, situated in the northeastern corner of this complex), Austin, TX 78753.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My cell phone: (512) 993-7305.


John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.