Tuesday, September 17, 2019

TWO HIGHLY-RATED AND ETHICS-MINDED 'SUPERLAWYER' PRIVATE ATTORNEYS IN CENTRAL TEXAS --- PERSONAL-INJURY AND CRIMINAL-LAW ATTORNEY ROBERT "MATT" KYLE OF THE KYLE LAW FIRM WITH OFFICES IN NEW BRAUNFELS AND SAN MARCOS, TEXAS; AND PERSONAL-INJURY ATTORNEY LOUIS BRATTON OF THE BRATTON FIRM IN DOWNTOWN AUSTIN ---- EACH SEND ME EMPATHETIC REPLY E-MAIL NOTES FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE LAW FIRMS IN THE MIDST OF THE ALLEGED CONTINUOUS AND CONTINUING, DAILY AND YEAR-ROUND PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES ALLEGEDLY VICTIMIZING ME DURING MY SLEEP AS I LIE ALONE, ASLEEP AND UNCONSCIOUS AND PROBABLY ALSO SNORING, ON MY OWN BED IN MY LOCKED RENTAL UNIT----ALLEGED PERSONAL-INJURY CRIMES AND ALLEGED SEX CRIMES THAT I HAVE REPEATEDLY COMPLAINED ABOUT AND REPORTED TO THE AUSTIN (TX) POLICE DEPARTMENT EVER SINCE APRIL 28, 2011, IN PARTICULAR, A DATE IN 2011 WHEN I RESIDED AT THAT TIME AT THE WESTDALE-OWNED AND WESTDALE-MANAGED 'WIND RIVER CROSSING' APARTMENTS IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN, WITH WESTDALE BEING A NATIONWIDE FOR-PROFIT REALTY CORPORATION HEADQUARTERED IN DOWNTOWN DALLAS, TEXAS, USA


Matt ("mkyle@kylelawfirm.com")

To:'John McMillan'
Aug 29 (2019) at 2:13 PM

Subject: RE: Continuous

John, I’m sorry. No one should ever be subject to what you described. I just can’t help you.

My best,

Matt Kyle

_____

From: John McMillan 
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 11:44 AM
To: Matt
Subject: Re: Continuous

Dear Matt,

Thank you for your friendly reply note. In response to your questions:

---every morning during my sleeping hours I am awakened abruptly from three to five times per morning, often once every two hours, with an unpleasant vibrating sensation or pain in my legs, an unpleasant nasal-inhalant sensation in my nostrils, an urgent need to urinate (indicating I was subjected to liquids during my sleep by an alleged trespasser somehow physically present inside my bolt-locked and fully-secured efficiency apartment), and wobbliness in my legs when I get out of bed to go to the bathroom.

---the videos contain dozens of images of numerous persons of a variety of head sizes and shapes, a variety of nostril sizes and shapes, who allegedly are physically present inside my own bedroom.

--Yes, I do believe (one or more persons are) ... allegedly sponsoring physical abuse and harassment of me on a daily basis (with one morning's total exception earlier this month that I did mention to APD, a one total morning when I got several consecutive hours of sleep WITHOUT BEING awakened abruptly with an unpleasant vibrating sensation in my anus at any time). 


I also believe the harassment is a form of hate crime allegedly being perpetrated against me because (a group of some type) dislikes my anti-drinking-alcohol, anti-tobacco, anti-marijuana, anti-cocaine, anti-facial-hair, anti-tattoos religion, the one-member (myself, only) and non-Christian Progressive Prohibitionist Religion about which I gave speeches on local community-access TV here in Austin in the late 1990s and in 2000 or 2001; and possibly because (a group of some sort) regards me as being either "homophobic" or "anti-gay" or someone they have labeled as myself being "racist". I am a certified direct descendant of the Rev. William Brewster, who served as head chaplain on the Mayflower, and I am Anglo.

APD in 2011 obtained two separate DNA rape-evidence exams from me, at my request---on April 28, 2011, and, later, on December 21 or Dec. 22, 2011, and there are APD case numbers for each of those that I have kept in my legal records. So far, APD has chosen not to do 180-day retroactive processing on each of those two rape-evidence kits that they already have for me.


I was hoping to find an attorney who might help me to persuade APD to PLEASE do that retroactive processing, as that would increase my own chances significantly for getting a DNA trace ID on an alleged trespasser, and then having an actual trespasser arrested and convicted in a court of law. This would then enable me to get a full night's sleep every night without ANYONE trespassing inside my bolt-locked and fully-secured apartment unit ever again.
....

On December 22, 2011, I was living alone inside my apartment at Wind River Crossing (Apartments in northwest Austin).

In the entire period ever since late December 1979, I have ALWAYS slept alone on my own designated bed anywhere and everywhere in Austin, Texas, where I myself have been living or residing or situated. 


I might add that anywhere and everywhere in Austin or elsewhere in Central Texas, I have always been completely celibate, with zero sexual contact between myself and any other person, ever since late December of 1979....

I apologize if this turned out to be more verbose than you wanted from me in my reply note to you this morning. I am VERY grateful for the kind interest in my own substandard living conditions in Austin that your very insightful and outstanding law firm has shown!

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My brand-new cell phone (I purchased my first-ever cell phone earlier this month, since I believe I may need this for personal-security reasons in this section of north Austin, and also because it will help me to file public-safety reports with APD about other persons having a need for medical assistance or protection from a member of the criminal element in this part of town): 512-993-7305.
My home address: Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
My Blog, which does refer to the alleged continuous crimes case: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
_________

On Thursday, August 29, 2019, 06:30:07 AM CDT, Matt <mkyle@kylelawfirm.com> wrote:

John - who do you think did what to you? What’s in the videos, in a nutshell? With law enforcement involved, these sound like intentional acts that wouldn’t be covered by insurance. If you believe the (a cited entity)...is at fault — the. How so?

Unfortunately, it sounds like we will be unable to help.

I do wish you luck because if there is anything to this the criminals should be punished.

Best of luck and thanks for contacting us.

Matt Kyle
Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse the typos
_____

On Aug 29, 2019, at 12:21 AM, John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net> wrote:

August 29, 2019

Dear Matt,

Thank you for your prompt reply note. I will make a point of being available here inside my current apartment unit at 10:30 a.m. this Thursday, August 29. I will look forward to talking with you on the telephone at that time.

The Austin Police Department has accepted three separate flashdrives from me this summer that contain a combined total of at least 4,551 separate infrared motion-sensitive-hunter's-camera photos---many of them depicting alleged trespassers and suspected personal-injury-crime perpetrators.

Those motion-sensitive photos were each obtained for me indoors during my bedtime hours, as I myself lay alone and asleep and probably also snoring on my own bed, inside my bed area of the three respective rental units where I have myself resided ever since early June 2019 as a rent-paying official tenant or rent-paying official motel guest here in Austin.

I ALWAYS sleep alone on my bed, and I have been completely celibate anywhere and everywhere in the Greater Austin ever since late December of 1979. I might add that throughout the entire period ever since late April 2011, for instance, I have NOT invited or permitted anyone other than myself to be physically present anywhere inside my current apartment unit at any time between the hours of midnight and 8 a.m.

I lead a permanently drinking-alcohol-free (ever since the late summer of 1990), permanently marijuana-free (ever since the late fall of 1984) lifestyle in which I have never in my entire life ever at any time ever once consumed any illicit drug other than marijuana. I am not a recovering or current drug addict, nor am I a recovering or current alcoholic. I also lead a lifelong-tobacco-free, lifelong-tattoo-less lifestyle. I myself do not have any criminal-conviction record.

Ever since June 21, 2019, when I moved into my current rental unit, I have resided alone, as the only official tenant and only official occupant, inside Apartment 2418 of Building 17 at 8805 North Plaza Drive (Pebble Creek Apartments) in north Austin. I am living alone inside this second-floor apartment that I keep bolt-locked at all times when I am inside this unit. I am living in this rental unit under an apartment-management-team-approved-one-year lease agreement.

My current or very recent contact persons with APD are: APD Detective Jason Martin of the APD Sex Crimes Unit (his office phone number: (512) 974-5251); APD North Austin substation Detective John Hitzelberg, who accepted two flashdrives from me this summer that he politely stated he would then have delivered promptly to the APD Sex Crimes Unit and APD Sex Crimes Detective Jason Martin; and APD Sergeant Mark Jelesijevic (phone number, (512) 974-8213.

APD Detective John Hitzelberg and APD Sex Crimes Detective Jason Martin have each stated to me this summer that the flashdrive crime evidence I provided to or for themselves this summer is now being tied to APD Sex Crimes Case 16-1340923. That 2016 case was generated for me that same year when I filed a sexual-assault allegation with APD in 2016 during a period in which I had ADT surveillance of my bedroom that I was paying for on my own.

Finally, I would like to emphasize that in the period ever since early 2016 I have undergone a total of five separate medical surgeries inside three different respective hospitals here in Austin, Texas. Each of those medical procedures was for either life-threatening medical problems or potentially life-threatening medical problems I have sustained, with no one in my own family history whom I myself can recall having ever had a need for any of the cited surgeries on themselves in their own lives.

I hope to hear from you soon---and, as always, I would welcome any DNA-swab forensic medical exams on myself that APD might ever decide to pursue.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My new cell phone: (512) 993-7305..
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net
____

On Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 07:49:50 PM CDT, Matt <mkyle@kylelawfirm.com> wrote:

John - I guess I need more detail? Is law enforcement involved? We handle all kinds of personal injury claims but whether this is one we take on would depend on the nature. Are you free for a phone call in the morning? Maybe 1030?

Matt Kyle
Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse the typos

____________________________


On Tue, 4/24/12, Louis Bratton wrote:
From: Louis Bratton ("
louisbratton@brattonfirm.com")
Subject: RE: a follow-up question to Louis
To: "John McMillan"
Cc: andrea@brattonfirm.com
Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 11:41 AM

John – the conservative legislature and judiciary has made cases of this nature almost impossible to prosecute – you would have to know who the perpetrator is to even begin – I don’t know an atty who handles these matter any more – you might try travis county lawyer referral service on the outside chance they could make a recommendation – sorry for all your troubles --louis
_____
From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 11:46 PM
To: Louis Bratton
Subject: RE: a follow-up question to Louis

Dear Louis,
Thank you for sending me a prompt reply note about this ongoing, year-round personal-injury case in which I am the victim of physical abuse, physical or sexual torture, and anal molestation as well as anal-sex rape during my nocturnal slumber inside my bolt-locked one-bedroom apartment unit in northwest Austin on a daily and year-round basis.

I would also like to take this opportunity to praise the politeness of each of the staff members of yours whom I have spoken with on the telephone at various times since the late 1990s when I have called your private law office in Austin.

Louis, do you know of any reputable private attorney you yourself feel comfortable about recommending to me who MIGHT possibly be willing to file a civil-law legal complaint on my own behalf here in Austin, Texas?

One of the reasons why I will make a particularly strong civil-law complainant here in Austin is that I myself have been completely celibate throughout all of my waking or conscious hours in Austin, Texas, and anywhere else in Central Texas, for that matter, ever since December 1979. And I lead a permanently marijuana-free as well as permanently illicit-drug-free, civil and law-abiding and honest, lifelong-tobacco-free, and permanently alcohol-free lifestyle without my having ever been previously addicted to any illicit drug or to alcohol.

Thank you in advance for your kind reply note in response to this one follow-up question from myself.

With Friendly Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, a former full-time employee in Austin for the Texas Department of Public Safety state agency, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles state agency, and the Texas Department of Criminal Justice state agency, respectively.
My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com
______
--- On Mon, 4/23/12, Louis Bratton <louisbratton@brattonfirm.com> wrote:
From: Louis Bratton <louisbratton@brattonfirm.com>
Subject: RE: a follow-up question to Louis
To: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>
Date: Monday, April 23, 2012, 3:26 PM

John – I don’t think this is a matter I can help with - louis
___
From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 7:41 PM
To: Louis Bratton
Subject: a follow-up question to Louis


Louis,
Are you willing to consider providing me with legal representation in this very shocking personal-injury case (see below) in which I am the victim?

I need to also mention about this personal-injury case that the apartment management team at my apartment complex in 2011 declined to fix the lock to the sliding screen door that runs parallel to and outside of the six-foot-high and very long glass sliding door situated between the outdoor balcony and one bedroom of my top-floor apartment unit.

I do not know how that lock to my sliding screen door somehow got broken, and I am very sure that I did not do that myself. I did report that problem to the Austin Police Department in 2011.

An Austin police officer initially told me in 2011 that the apartment manager should repair that lock, but police later stated to me that there is no legal requirement that the manager repair that lock to the sliding screen door.

That outdoor balcony abutting my apartment unit can be entered by anyone by their merely walking up the outdoor flight of stairs that lead to the entrances to two total units---Apartment 325 (my apartment unit), and Apartment 326....


Thank you in advance for your helpful reply note on this, Louis. It would be truly wonderful if a first-rate attorney such as yourself would agree to consider helping me to file a successful civil-law legal complaint on my behalf.

With Friendly Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, AHS Class of '75.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
______
On Thu, 4/19/12, John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net> wrote:

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
Subject: 4-19-12 follow-up note to Louis
To: louisbratton@brattonfirm.com
Date: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 2:17 PM

Dear Louis,
Congratulations again on your outstanding success as a very ethical and first-rate private attorney serving Central Texans who have been victims of personal injury in which one or more other persons wronged those victims. It is great to sense that you have thrived in your own career pursuits and life.

In this follow-up note to the E-mail I sent you in the last several days, I would like to offer some of the reasons why I feel I have a very strong basis for filing a civil-law lawsuit with help from an attorney of your very high caliber and integrity:

---Norma Hilbig of the Travis County District Attorney's Office told me several months ago on the telephone that because I live in a top-floor, vaulted-ceiling apartment unit, this makes my apartment more vulnerable than most apartments to surreptitious, illegal entry into my bolt-locked apartment unit during the hours when I am sleeping alone on my Swedish bed.

---I continue to observe inexplicable scratches, slashes, bruises, cuts, aches, sorenesses, etc., on various parts of my body, including my legs and my arms, and my abdomen, that I feel very sure that I myself DID NOT cause or inflict on myself or incur from any of my restaurant jobs or at any time during my waking hours or conscious hours.

The ONLY two days ever since April 2011 (the month when I began a waitering job at Denny's Lakeline restaurant) when I have not observed or sensed any evidence of any physical abuse of myself or any sexual torture of myself or any sexual molestation of myself when I woke up on my Swedish bed were September 3, 2011, and September 10, 2011. The sex-crimes and crimes of violence victimizing myself are continuing on a daily basis inside my bolt-locked apartment where I am the ONLY appoved tenant and the ONLY approved occupant. I NEVER have any invited guests inside my apartment unit from midnight until 9 a.m. or so.

---I am continuing to use tweezers on a daily or near-daily basis to collect and place in sealed envelopes dark, thick hair follicles, many of them curly, that definitely are NOT coming from my own body. I myself have thin brown hair, and some gray hair as well, and most of my hair follicles are straight.


---Many of the dozens of hair follicles I have found ever since the spring of last year on my Swedish bed, a bed on which I ALWAYS have slept alone every day and every ngiht since I purchased that orthopedic bed for myself in 2007, are hair follicles that appear to be pubic hairs.

---The Austin Police Department is refusing to do ANY lab tests on the very extensive DNA medical swabs that the Texas Department of Public Safety maintains that it provided to APD in late December of 2011. Those DNA swabs were performed on my body by a female forensic nurse in the early morning hours of Dec. 22, 2011, at St. David's Medical Center near UT-Austin.

APD even wronged me on Feb. 16, 2012, by subjecting me to involuntary 48-hour peace-officers' emergency commitment at Lakes Hospital (next to St. David's), where I was a model patient and I was released on Feb. 20, 2012, without any court hearing. I lost about one week's of wages from my restaurant jobs as a result of that unjustifiable commitment of myself by APD. No psychiatric medication was ever forced on me at any time, and I politely declined to take any. I am psychologically healthier and more law-abiding than the vast majority of all Austin adult male persons. I am consistently civil and law-abiding, and I definitely do not seek to harm myself or anyone else.

---The Austin Police Department in legal documents it provided to me is incorrectly maintaining that all of the spy-camera photos I've obtained during my sleeping hours inside my bolt-locked apartment unit are of myself. In fact, several of the spy-camera photos I've obtained on my own behalf using an infrared hunter's camera I obtained at a nearby Academy store are photos of darker-skinned male persons with black or very dark hair, either Far East Asian or Hispanic or Jewish or Italian-American in ancestry.

Louis, I hope you will consider serving as my first-rate attorney in this case, as I definitely have a great need to file a lawsuit against the unethical media company or individuals allegedly violating my privacy rights inside my bolt-locked apartment unit during my sleeping hours.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.