Thursday, September 12, 2019

'SAFE AUSTIN ALLIANCE' ANTI-RAPE GROUP CHIEF PUBLIC STRATEGIES OFFICER PIPER STEGE NELSON AT 9:16 A.M. SEPTEMBER 12, 2019, SENDS ME A POLITE REPLY LETTER


Piper Stege Nelson (pstegenelson@safeaustin.org)


To:John McMillan (mcmillanj@att.net)


Sep 12 at 9:16 AM

Dear Mr. McMillan,

Thank you for your email and my apologies for my delayed response. I unfortunately do not know anything about the case or people that you mention in your email, but I will ask my colleagues.


I am glad that SAFE was able to help you and wish you the best.

Sincerely,

Piper
Piper Stege Nelson (she/her/hers) | Chief Public Strategies Officer | SAFE
Cell: 202.812.0554| http://safeaustin.org
24-hr SAFEline - Call: 512.267.SAFE (7233) | Text: 737.888.SAFE (7233) | SAFEline chat
For Deaf people of all identities, please use relay/VRS

A merger of Austin Children’s Shelter and SafePlace


----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan

To: pstegenelson@safeaustin.org

Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2019, 02:48:42 PM CDT

Subject: update on my continuous-sex-crimes case

September 5, 2019

Dear Ms. Nelson,

Congratulations on your very influential role as Public Strategies Officer for the Austin SAFE Alliance. I am very grateful to your SAFE Alliance for having provided me with a signed legal document on my behalf that enabled me to give 30 days' notice to the Village Oaks Apartments management team and then, with their prior permission, move out of that most recent previous rental-apartment unit in Austin.

Ms. Nelson, I would like to offer you and your colleagues an update on the alleged continuous-and-continuing-daily-and-year-round-personal-injury-crimes-and-sexual-assault-crimes case in which I myself have been a self-identified victim during my sleeping hours inside each and every one of my rental units in Austin over a multi-year period as I lie alone on my own bed, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, inside my bolt-locked and fully-secured apartment.

Austin Police Department (APD) Sex Crimes Detective Rafael Kianes, Badge Number 6309, of the APD Sex Crimes Unit officially confirmed for me on the telephone on August 30, 2019, that his APD unit is currently investigating an APD case dating to 2016 in regard to me. The APD-designated official ID number on that case is: 16-1340923.

In 2016, I myself had reported to APD, and provided accompanying ADT videoclips obtained at considerable financial expense to myself from inside my locked bedroom as corroborating evidence, that I had been victimized by alleged personal-injury-crimes and alleged sexual assaults on a daily and year-round basis inside my locked bedroom of my and one total Anglo male adult roommate's two-bedroom apartment unit, Apartment 902, in Building 9 of Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, in northwest Austin.

Between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. today (September 4, 2019), I received an additional update on that APD continuous-crimes case. When I today called the APD Sex Crimes Unit (their main phone number, 512-974-5230), a male APD detective stating his last name as "Martin" stated to me that the APD Sex Crimes detective who has been assigned to investigate my currently-active crime case is APD Detective Acosta, APD Badge Number 5805.

I was later informed today by a 311 telephone information service male staff member for the City Government of Austin, who repeatedly stated to me his own name as "Shy" (sic), that the first name for the cited APD Detective Acosta is Leticia.


The APD office phone number for APD Sex Crimes Detective Leticia Acosta is: (512) 974-6834, the 311 staff member said.

Ms. Nelson, I would be very, very grateful to you and any of your friends or relatives or anyone else you know who might be interested, for any speculations or overheard-rumors or factual crime tips, including any anonymous crime tips or anonymous rumors, that any of you are willing to offer to APD Detective Leticia Acosta in regard to that still-continuing, daily and year-round sex-crimes case.

Incidentally, Sergeant Investigator Mahoney of the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin on July 12, 2019, did briefly talk with me on the telephone about the cited continuous-sexual-assault-crimes-and-personal-injury crimes case for which I have been providing APD this summer with flashdrives crime evidence obtained for me during my bedtime hours at my own financial expense from inside my bedroom or bed area of my three respective rental units ever since early or mid-June 2019.

Sgt. Investigator Mahoney stated to me on July 12 that he is employed with the Travis County District Attorney's Office "Child Abuse Unit" here in Austin. He sounded very friendly toward me throughout my brief telephone conversation with him.

I had been referred to Sergeant Investigator Mahoney by a female receptionist who on July 12 answered the phone for the Travis County DA's Office in downtown Austin and then on her own initiative chose to connect me with their Child Abuse Unit.

Thank you in advance, Ms. Nelson, for giving consideration to this hopefully-reasonable request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes to you and your colleagues from a permanently-teetotaling, longtime-celibate-by-choice, platonically-polite, dependably civil and law-abiding and honest, single adult Anglo gentleman who has myself been, and continues to be, a restaurant-industry employee in Austin, Texas, on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since my birthday, April 27, in 2002,
John Kevin McMillan.
My new home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apts., 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (a second-floor efficiency apartment unit for which I have a management-approved one-year lease agreement in which I am the ONLY approved official tenant and ONLY approved official occupant, and I might add with polite emphasis that NO ONE but me is authorized to ever be anywhere inside my current rental unit on any day of the week during the periods from midnight until 9 a.m., in particular), Austin, TX 78753.
My current home phone: (512) 342-2295 (a landline phone).
My brand-new and first-ever cell phone number: (512) 993-7305.
My e-mail address: mcmillanj@att.net
My Blog, which has repeatedly over a multi-year period referred to my being a self-identified victim of alleged continuous personal-injury crimes in Austin: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.