Saturday, February 17, 2018

ANOTHER MYSTERY INVOLVING RUSSIAN CITIZENS: RUSSIAN READERS AND AMERICAN READERS OF MY BLOG IN VIRTUAL TIE FOR FIRST PLACE THIS WEEK



Russians and Americans read my blogs this week at a nearly identical rate of frequency, and far more than persons of any other cited nationality.


Americans accounted for 203 pageviews of my blogs this week; Russians accounted for 192 pageviews.

(By contrast, the number three nation for readership of my blogs this week, India, accounted for only 25 total pageviews.)

What are the implications of this?

Do many Russians possibly regard me as being a human-rights victim in Austin, Texas?

Do many Russians regard me as being a conservative left-wing gentleman who, in their view, has myself been persecuted for many years in Austin, Texas, by liberal left-wing Central Texans (the "'Legalize Marijuana' crusaders", for instance) or possibly by some conservative right-wing Central Texans (who are possibly dismayed by the fact that I myself am not a Christian, though I do have a strong Christian heritage through my ancestors, and I am a certified direct descendant of the Rev. William Brewster, the great Puritan religious leader who served as head chaplain on the Mayflower)?


Since I never receive any letter or e-mail note or phone call from anyone who states that he or she is a Russian citizen, it is difficult for me to know the answer to either of those two questions.


Yet another example of a baffling question in my own life that somehow involves Russian citizens of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.