Saturday, February 10, 2018

ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS ON FEB. 9, 2018, SENDS OPEN RECORDS COMPLAINT OF MINE TO TEXAS HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES COMMISSION STATE AGENCY IN AUSTIN



On Friday, February 9, 2018 10:18 PM, John McMillan wrote:

A respectful FYI to each of you on the following (attached) copy of a legal letter of complaint that the Attorney General of Texas state agency in Austin has kindly forwarded on my behalf today (Friday, Feb. 9, 2018) to the Texas Health and Human Services Commission state agency in Austin.

My Open Records complaint had cited the Texas Health and Human Services Commission state agency's written request to me that I must pay it $738 in order to myself receive all documents or notes generated or received by that agency's Office of the Ombudsman at any time since April 17, 2011, that each referred to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas.

My original December 18, 2017-dated e-mail request for information from the Texas Health and Human Services Commission state agency of Texas in Austin had specified in writing, and I quote, that "I seek to obtain from your state government agency a copy of any and all written communications, including memoranda and records and written findings and letters and e-mail communications, and any and all telephone records, that were each generated or written or received or sent or forwarded or FAXed or mailed by your state agency's Office of the Ombudsman at any time since April 17, 2011, and that, in each and every such case, refers or refer at least once in any manner to myself, John Kevin McMillan, a rent-paying official apartment tenant in northwest Austin."

Thank you in advance for your willingness to review this legal correspondence between one State Government of Texas agency in Austin and another in a context that refers to myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,


from public-information requestor and current Open Records complainant John Kevin McMillan.
My home address: Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 16, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...
______

On Friday, February 9, 2018 3:21 PM, OpenRecordsAssistance wrote:

If you have any questions, please contact our office at (877) 673-6839.

Sincerely,


Open Records Division
Office of the Attorney General

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.