Tuesday, February 13, 2018

AUSTIN'S NEW CITY MANAGER FROM MINNEAPOLIS, SPENCER CRONK, ON FEBRUARY 13, 2018, ACCEPTS AN E-MAILED PUBLIC-POLICY QUESTION FROM A NEW CONSTITUENT OF HIS WHO ALSO HAS A MINNEAPOLIS BACKGROUND


(The following public-policy letter to Austin City Manager Spencer Cronk was e-mailed today to his official new 
e-mail address with the City Government of Austin: "spencer.cronk@austintexas.gov".)

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 4:06 PM, John McMillan wrote:


To: Austin City Manager Spencer Cronk, City Manager's Office at City Hall, City Government of Austin, 301 West Second Street, Third Floor, Austin, Texas. Office phone number: (512) 974-2200.

February 13, 2018

Dear Austin City Manager Cronk,

Congratulations on your very impressive and influential new role as City Manager of Austin in this often-great southwestern state of Texas.

I am a Lincoln, Nebraska, native and former resident of Minneapolis, Minnesota. I am also a former full-time professional daily newspaper reporter in Minnesota who earned a Master's Degree in Journalism and Mass Communications from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.

Mr. Cronk, I am writing you today as an Austin (TX) District 10 resident with a very important request.

As one of your very first noteworthy public-policy actions this week at City Hall, are you willing to please directly contact my own duly-elected City Council Member for District 10, Dr. Alison Alter, on my behalf?

If so, are you also willing to ask Dr. Alter to please reverse her stated policy toward me ever since March 9, 2017, of Dr. Alter refusing to accept any e-mail communications from me of any type, any letters from me of any type, any phone calls from me of any type, or any visits to her City Council office at City Hall by myself?

I maintain that the current policy that was promulgated to me by a City of Austin official on March 9, 2017, on behalf of Council Member Alter, comprises a form of allegedly illegal disenfranchisement of myself in flagrant alleged violation of my own civil rights and legal rights as a gainfully employed, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free (ever since 1990), permanently-marijuana-free (ever since 1984), anti-marijuana-minded and anti-illicit-drugs-minded, lifelong-tobacco-free, single-by-choice, dependably civil and law-abiding and honest and vigilant District 10 resident and adult male American citizen.

I am also an American citizen who myself does not have any criminal-conviction record, and who is NOT under any form of custody by any law-enforcement agency. And, I might add, I have been a resident of Austin proper on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997.

I also maintain that Council Member Alter's "direct-representation without direct-communications" policy toward me comprises an alleged possible violation of, or alleged expression of possible alleged contempt or discriminatory prejudice toward, my own Freedom of Religion Constitutional rights. I am the founder and only approved current member of a new and non-Christian fully-independent religion, the implicitly-deistic "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion", with very stringent membership-eligibility requirements.

City Hall officials here whom I have directly contacted by telephone about District 10 rep Alison Alter's "no calls, no letters, no visits" policy toward me, have told me that they are NOT aware of ANY OTHER Austin City Council member under the current Direct-Representation-by-District system who has himself or herself refused to accept any direct communications of any type from a person residing in their own district.

Thank you in advance, Austin City Manager Cronk, for your prompt reply note to me on this.

With your kind prior permission, I will look forward to meeting with you in person at City Hall in the near future in order to discuss public-policy-related concerns of mine that are pertinent for the City Government of Austin.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan.
My apartment-unit mailing address and residential address at Village Oaks Apartments ever since early September 2017: Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 16, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.