Sunday, January 14, 2018

SOME HISTORIC FIRSTS FOR MY ONE-MEMBER (MYSELF, ONLY) AND NON-PROSELYTIZING, NON-CHRISTIAN, IMPLICITLY DEISTIC AND NON-ATHEISTIC, PROGRESSIVE PROHIBITIONIST RELIGION:



---My Progressive Prohibitionist Religion is the first I myself am aware of to embrace the concept of "implicit deism", with an emphasis on factual information; factual documentation in the 21st Century of any and all evidence obtained from this century of any cited supernatural occurrences that cannot currently be explained by scientists of today; a wise restraint on verbalization of abstract nouns in one's communications about religion, accompanied by an alternative emphasis on the empirically observable; and a style of new religion featuring no prayers, ever, to any cited "higher being".

---My Progressive Prohibitionist Religion is the first I myself am aware of to publicly advocate an amendment to the U.S. Constitution that authorizes municipal governments, county governments, and state governments anywhere in the United States at the local or state level to impose additional restrictions or bans, whether temporary or permanent in nature, on the commercial production or sale of any category of drinking alcohol, tobacco products, marijuana, or so-called "medical" marijuana, or body-tattoo-piercing services.

--My Progressive Prohibitionist Religion is the first I myself am aware of to promote the establishment and approval of a nationwide lifelong-sports education and promotion policy throughout the entire United States.




---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.