Friday, January 5, 2018

CITY OF ANN ARBOR (MI) REP KELLY BEATTIE ON JANUARY 5, 2018, ACCEPTS FOLLOW-UP LETTER FROM LONGSTANDING CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT AND SELF-IDENTIFIED HUMAN-RIGHTS VICTIM AND PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUESTOR JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN DISTRICT 10 IN THE STATE CAPITAL CITY FOR TEXAS

On Friday, January 5, 2018 2:16 AM, John McMillan wrote:

January 5, 2018

Dear City of Ann Arbor Boards and Commissions Coordinator and Public-Information Coordinator Beattie in the Ann Arbor City Clerk's Office in the U.S. state of Michigan,

Thank you for your informative and helpful reply
e-mail letter to me this Thursday (below).

It is good to sense from your reply letter that a scenario could occur in which the Ann Arbor City Council might in the near future approve a non-binding resolution publicly expressing concern about alleged repeated daily and year-round and multi-year violations of my own human rights and legal rights in Austin, Texas.

I am referring, in particular, to alleged violations of my own human rights and legal rights allegedly occurring several or more times per night during my sleeping hours as I lie alone, unconscious, on a twin-size bed that I myself own inside my locked rental apartment unit in northwest Austin.

I am a firm believer in the "sanctity of sleep". I strongly support the legal right of any adult person---including myself---to enjoy eight or seven consecutive hours of healthful, revitalizing, rejuvenating, uninterrupted, un-injured, un-poisoned, un-harassed, un-tortured sleep every night inside their own residence.

As a self-identified continuous-and-continuing-personal-injury-crimes victim in Austin, Texas, I would welcome any non-psychiatric medical exams or non-psychiatric medical tests on me that the University of Michigan might ever choose to pursue at any time.

I would also welcome any opportunity that the Ann Arbor City Council or a governing body for the University of Michigan might ever grant me to give an in-person public statement before either or both of those governing bodies about the "living conditions" I myself have endured against my wishes throughout a very recent multi-year period in Austin, Texas.

Thank you again for your kind and encouraging reply e-mail letter to me this Thursday.

I hope to hear from you soon in regard to whether the City of Ann Arbor is willing to invite me to visit your enlightened and refreshingly honest American city in order to provide a public statement to City of Ann Arbor government officials about my living conditions in Austin, Texas, ever since the early-morning hours of April 17, 2011, in particular.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

from gainfully-employed and law-abiding, longstanding criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...

John Kevin McMillan
______
On Thursday, January 4, 2018 12:58 PM, "Beattie, Kelly" wrote:

Mr. McMillan,

In response the question you posed asking if the Ann Arbor City Council has ever approving a non-binding resolution that publicly expresses concerns about alleged violations of the human rights or legal rights. Resolution R-10-453, linked below, may meet the criteria in your description.

· Resolution No. R-10-453

In response to your statement seeking employment with the City of Ann Arbor; I cannot speak on that matter or any of the conditions you mentioned. However, all job opportunities for the City of Ann Arbor are managed by the Human Resources department and postings are maintained at https://a2gov.applicantpro.com/jobs/

Sincerely,Kelly Beattie | Boards and Commissions Coordinator |Ann Arbor City Clerk's Office
Guy C. Larcom City Hall |301 E. Huron, 2nd Floor ∙ Ann Arbor ∙ MI ∙ 48104
______

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net] 

Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2018 11:14 AM

To: Beattie, Kelly ; governorsoffice@michigan.gov; brian.calley@michigan.gov; miag@mi.gov; Sara Holliday ; AGO - Department of Justice ; zpatton@governing.com; aehrenhalt@governing.com; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator ; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) ; FBI Dallas Bureau ; White House Fellows Program 2017 ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; margaret.moore@traviscountytx.gov; Gina Hinojosa ; Kirk Watson ; Amanda Foster ; doug.greco@house.texas.gov; Senator Kirk Watson Constituent Services Rep. Walcott (2016) ; StateRep.DonnaHoward ; eddie.rodriguez@house.texas.gov; zachandalex17@gmail.com; statesman ; Public Information ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; City of Austin Interim City Attorney Anne Morgan ; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; District 8 ; Austin City Council Member Delia Garza (2015) ; Unknown National ; DMN Editorial Page Editor Keven Ann Willey ; University of North Texas at Dallas Pres. Bob Mong ; National Crime Victim Law Institute (Lewis & Clark Law School Portland Oregon) ; Outback Asst Mgr Nick Burton ; Trevor Glynn ; ACLU ; Amnesty International USA ; Amnesty International UT-Austin Chapter ; voicesagainstviolence@austin.utexas.edu; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters ; Human Rights Law Society (U of Chicago) ; Attorney Cousin Jack Dane ; Austin Chronicle Editors ; Eric Polak ; Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn ; Council Member Kathie Tovo ; Minneapolis (MN) Mayor 2016 ; spencer.cronk@minneapolismn.gov; Criminal Justice Journalists Board Member Rashbaum ; Travis County Sheriff Law Enforcement Assoc. (2016) ; Notre Dame Univ. Center for Civil and Human Rights ; CNN.Viewer.Communications.Management ; Criminal Justice Journalists Brd Wenger (2016) ; Texas Legal legal-aid service (2015) ; Steven Rich ; Letterstoed Internet DropBox ; Huffington Post Editors ; WallStJournalNewstips ; isonx001@umn.edu; sjmc@umn.edu; Sociology Prof. Jim Nolan (West Va. University) ; Open Society Foundations ; Los Angeles Times ; San Jose Mercury News Editors ; HillCountryNewsEditorScottMcDonald ; The Oklahoman Editor 2017 ; The Oklahoman ME Shannon (2017) ; Dayna Blazey ; ACC President Richard Rhodes ; The University of Texas at Austin ; Southwestern University (Georgetown) ; Bethany United Methodist Church Pastor Tom Deviney ; Cousin Jim Dane ; Cousin Jim Dane ; Austin American-Statesman Editor Debbie Hiott ; Austin City Auditor QA Coordinator (2016) ; Time Magazine Editors ; U.S. Rep. Michael McCaul Communics 2017 ; Minnesota Attorney General (2016) ; Minnesota Center Against Sexual Assault Violence and Abuse ; Amie Ely ; Kami (Denny's Lakeline Manager) ; Debbie Bolton ; Aurelio Contreras ; Dallas Morning News Austin Bureau Chief (2016) ; Texasadvocacyproject Info ; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 ; Texas Apartment Association ; Austin Board of Realtors Andrei Lubomudrov (2015) ; Austin Board of Realtors Lara2015 ; Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker ; Sona Nast ; Annie Arnold Lancaster ; Bruce Garrison ; Leslie DeGraffenried ; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt ; Harvard Law School Human Rights Program (2016) ; Harvard Kennedy School Carr Center for Human Rights Policy ; Eric Jones ; Todd Hunter 

Subject: Re: FOIA 1215 Response Letter

January 4, 2018

Dear City of Ann Arbor Public Information Coordinator Beattie in the City Clerk's Office in your integrity-minded Michigan city,

Thank you for the seven PDF file attachments, each of which I was able to read this morning with my computer system.

I appreciate your very prompt reply note to me on this.

As a conservative left-wing gentleman who takes pride in being law-abiding and always-tobacco-free and permanently drinking-alcohol-free and never under the influence of marijuana or any other illicit drug, I would appreciate any suggestions that any official of your noble city might have for a good "safe-home" city for me that I myself could consider moving to.

Otherwise, I would like to raise the question of whether your Ann Arbor City Council ever has a tradition of approving a non-binding resolution that publicly expresses concerns about alleged violations of the human rights or legal rights, or about alleged threats to the personal safety, of any particular adult resident (myself, for instance) of another U.S. city (Austin, Texas for instance, in this case).

Thank you again for your helpful reply note this morning.

It is very apparent to me why Ann Arbor takes pride in being a conscientious, progressive, human-rights-minded U.S. city.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

from John Kevin McMillan, a former State Government of Texas full-time employee in Austin who myself never received any job offer from the City Government of Austin or from Travis County Government when I applied on numerous occasions to the City and the County here in Austin.

I would welcome any job opportunities for which the City of Ann Arbor might be willing to consider me at any time.

Any such opportunity for me to move to Ann Arbor would be based on the clear prior understanding that if I move to your city, I can then enjoy eight or seven hours of consecutive and healthful, revitalizing sleep per night inside my own rental apartment unit in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

I might add that the uninterrupted sleeping experience I am seeking in Ann Arbor would occur without my ever being subjected to anyone having physical contact with me or any sexual contact with me, or anyone subjecting me to pain-infliction "medical services" or injurious "medical services" or repeated-sleep-deprivation-infliction "medical services" of any type, or "religious deprogramming services" or "antipathy-from-local-residents-education services" during my sleep as I lie alone on my own bed in your city.

My home address: Village Oaks Apartments (a NW Austin apartment complex that is reportedly owned and managed, respectively, by two for-profit corporations bearing separate business names that are each headquartered at the same mailing address in Newton, Massachusetts), 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 16, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...

John Kevin McMillan

___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.