Sunday, September 13, 2015

TRAVIS COUNTY JUDGE SAM BISCOE, AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN GENTLEMAN, ON MARCH 30, 2011, TENTATIVELY ADVISES MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN MCMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TO FILE A NOISE POLLUTION COMPLAINT WITH THE TEXAS COMMISSION ON ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY STATE AGENCY IN AUSTIN


From: Sam Biscoe

To: John McMillan

Sent: Wed, March 30, 2011 4:44:53 PM

Subject: Re: Fw: follow-up question for Ms. Fulton re my legal complaint

Mr. McMillan, I do not know what state agency would be in charge of this. If I had to guess, I would say the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.

Generally speaking, I know that noise complaints are filed with the appropriate local or county law enforcement office. In the City of Austin, the complaint would go the Austin Police Department. In Travis County (in unincorporated areas outside of cities), it would go to the Travis County Sheriff's Department. What they do in response to a complaint is test the noise volume, then decide how to proceed.

This is all I know. Hope this helps.

_____

>>> John McMillan 3/29/2011 10:52 AM >>>

John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message ----

From: John McMillan

To: Texas Legislative Council Legal Director Deborah Fulton ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla

Sent: Tue, March 29, 2011 10:51:03 AM

Subject: follow-up question for Ms. Fulton re my legal complaint

Dear Texas Legislative Council General Counsel Fulton,

Do you know which committee or commission of the Texas Legislature currently holds legal authority or jurisdiction over noise-pollution violating the privacy rights of an urban resident such as myself?

That information will be invaluable to me, as I plan to ask that Legislative committee or commission to please identify for me the source of the noise pollution violating my privacy rights in Austin, Texas.

That factual information from your governing body will enable me to file an immediate lawsuit on my behalf against the cited source of that noise pollution and to lawfully and in a civil manner terminate any and all points of intersection between myself and that individual or group of individuals or entity and all of its current members and, if applicable, all of its its employees or officers, regardless of whether that entity is a media company (such as the Cox media company based in Atlanta, Georgia, a media company and publisher of 'The Austin American-Statesman' newspaper....), a religious group or other "civic" group, a political group, a student group, a law firm or attorney or group of attorneys, a university system, a school district, an "educational services provider," a university, a college, a for-profit business, a corporation, a government institution, a city government, etc.

Thank you in advance for your helpful response to this follow-up question from myself.

Sincerely,

John Kevin McMillan, a law-abiding and gainfully employed single adult male constituent of Senator Watson and Rep. Howard.

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net

Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

cc: Travis County County Attorney David Escamilla.

John Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message ----

From: Lora Ann Gerson

To: "mcmillanj@att.net"

Sent: Tue, March 29, 2011 10:26:43 AM

Subject: FW: 3-28-11 reply sought from Sen. Watson re my legal complaint

Mr. McMillan: Senator Watson asked me to respond to your email. I am not aware of the source of year-round noise pollution that is violating your privacy rights.

Lora Ann Gerson
Constituent Services
Senator Kirk Watson
(512) 463-0114
P.O.Box 12068
Austin, Texas 78711

......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.