Tuesday, September 15, 2015

STATE SENATOR KIRK WATSON OF AUSTIN----HIMSELF A DEMOCRAT, A PRIVATE ATTORNEY MEMBER OF THE STATE BAR OF TEXAS, AND A FORMER MAYOR OF AUSTIN---OFFERS NO WRITTEN REPLY IN JUNE 2014 TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTION FROM THIS PARTICULAR LAW-ABIDING, GAINFULLY EMPLOYED, SINGLE ADULT WHITE MALE CONSTITUENT OF HIS, MYSELF: DOES SENATOR WATSON SUPPORT MY LEGAL RIGHT TO SLEEP UN-MOLESTED AND UN-INJURED AND UN-RAPED, AS I LIE ALONE ON MY DESIGNATED BED INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED BEDROOM OF MY RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT?




----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan

To: "ana.defrates@senate.state.tx.us" ; Texas Medical Board state agency ; "craig.watkins@dallascounty.org" ; "lori.carter@co.travis.tx.us" ; "rob.drummond@co.travis.tx.us" ; Travis County District Attorney ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; Texas Rangers Division DPS ; "public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov" ; U.S. President Barack Obama ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; City Attorney Karen Kennard City of Austin (TX) ; Tara Long ; "michael.king@austintexas.gov" ; "james.turner@austintexas.gov" ; Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker ; TWC Ombudsman ; UT System Deputy General Counsel/Assoc. Vice Chancellor ; Travis County Sheriff's Office Paralegal Michael Lasorsa

Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 11:42 AM

Subject: 6-16-14 question for aide to Sen. Watson re: alleged-continuous-sex-crimes case

Dear Ms. Defrates,

Does Senator Kirk Watson support full privacy rights for me and my legal and human right to sleep alone, without anyone else inside my private bedroom at that time, and to also myself sleep UN-molested as well as UN-harmed and UN-injured and UN-raped, inside my bolt-locked private bedroom of my rental apartment unit throughout the entirety of any and all time periods when I am sleeping or napping?

I might add that the ONLY exception to that legal right for myself I am seeking and agree to authorize would be if the Texas Department of Public Safety, a reliable and trusted former employer of mine, or the Travis County Sheriff's Office or the Dallas County District Attorney's Office or the Dallas County Sheriff's Office or some other reputable government agency or government official, such as the FBI or the U.S. Department of Homeland Security or U,S. President Obama, or the very distinguished State of Texas Senator Kirk Watson himself, or possibly the Austin Police Department or the Travis County DA's Office, were to be willing to provide me with top-secret and externally controlled electronic surveillance of my entire bedroom per se and my entire bathroom per se on a temporary multi-day or multi-week basis.

I am a low-income single adult white gentleman, and I cannot financially afford ADT surveillance of my private bedroom or bathroom at present.

I ALWAYS sleep alone, and I have ALWAYS been completely celibate throughout the entirety of all of my conscious or waking hours, with no sexual contact or intimate physical contact of any type with any person or any creature, for that matter, at any time ever since and including the date when I moved into Apartment 325 in January 2002 at this Westdale-managed apartment complex in northwest Austin.

Any and all DNA-swab evidence ever since January 2002, for instance, that was obtained from my own anus or buttocks or genitals or mouth or other part of my body, and that can be traced to a human or animal DNA source OTHER than myself, is therefore very clear and convicing criminal-law evidence and legal proof in a court of law in Austin that I was, in fact, raped by that alleged criminal person or creature.

I feel hopeful that either Westdale headquarters officials in Dallas or my professionally polite general manager, Ms. Coker, would agree to government-provided top-secret electronic surveillance of my bedroom and bathroom on a temporary multi-day or multi-week basis during this time period.

The legal address for Westdale's corporate headquarters in Dallas, Texas, is: 3100 Monticello Avenue, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas, 75205, with their headquarters office phone number being: (214) 515-7000.

The highly-regarded general manager of my apartment complex is Ann Coker, and her office phone number is: (512) 346-1902.

Ms. Defrates, thank you for your very kind interest in this alleged-personal-injury-crimes, including during my sleep, and alleged-anal-rape-crimes-during-my-sleep crime case in which I am the self-identified victim on a daily and year-round and still-to-this-very-morning-continuing basis inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing.

I hope to hear your reply note on this in the very near future.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a law-abiding and gainfully employed, longtime-celibate-by-choice, always-sober (I have NEVER consumed any alcoholic beverage at any time, anywhere in the entire world, on any occasion since the late summer of 1990), lifelong-tobacco-free and anti-tobacco-minded, white non-Hispanic non-Jewish single adult male constituent of Senator Watson. I am also a lifelong non-Christian gentleman who, unlike many of the non-Christian men of Travis County, Texas, does not myself have any criminal-conviction record.

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Building 3, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com/

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.