Sunday, November 30, 2014

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT OFFICER JAMES TURNER---HIMSELF A 'MENTAL HEALTH OFFICER' FOR APD---IN AUG. 22, 2012, E-MAIL NOTE TO ME IN RESPONSE TO AUG. 21, 2012, CRIME REPORT FROM ME, EMPHASIZES THAT 'I (OFFICER TURNER) WILL BE YOUR ONLY POINT OF CONTACT FOR THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT' IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA



(EDITOR'S NOTE: THE CORRECT OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT (APD) SENIOR OFFICER JAMES TURNER, A "MENTAL HEALTH OFFICER" EMPLOYED IN APD'S "CRISIS INTERVENTION TEAM" UNIT, IS: JAMES.TURNER@AUSTINTEXAS.GOV .

THE IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR OF OFFICER JAMES TURNER IN APD'S CRISIS INTERVENTION TEAM UNIT, IS: SERGEANT MICHAEL KING, WHOSE OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS IS: MICHAEL.KING@AUSTINTEXAS.GOV . ---JKM)

On 8/22/12, Turner, James wrote:

From: Turner, James
Subject: RE: 8-21-12 courtesy reply to APD Officer James Turner
To: "'John McMillan'"
Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2012, 9:56 AM

Dear Mr.McMillan,
I have received your email and I will again reiterate that I will be your only point of contact for the Austin Police Department. Please refer back to my last email regarding your other questions.

Senior Police Officer J. Turner #5980
Crisis Intervention Team
Office(512)854-3444

---------------------------------------------
From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:01
To: Turner, James; Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker; TX Dept of State Health Services Legal Complaints; Davila, Leander; Texas Medical Board state agency; Texas DPS Online Services Webmaster; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel; FBI National Academy Officials; U.S. Dept of Justice; UT System Administraition Gen. Counsel Francie Frederick; James Willett; Travis County Sheriff's Office Paralegal Michael Lasorsa; Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg; Attorney General of TX Criminal-Law Division Captain Gregory Lucas; Texas Attorney General Open Records; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla; Austin Board of Realtors-Govt. Relations; CountyJudgeSam Biscoe; Serrano, Enrique; Leffingwell, Lee; DallasCountyDA'sOffice; DallasMorningNewsState EditorMarkEdgar; KVUE Television Newstips; Belo Media CEO Dunia Shive; KEYE TV Anchor Judy Maggio; KEYE Investigative Reporter Lisa Kelly; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters; CBS News Story Ideas Editors; WashingtonPostLettersEditor; KTBC; Harper's Magazine Editors; NewYorkTimesEditors; Texas Monthly Story-Assignments Editor John Broders; Pedro GarciaKEYE TV; ABC TV News Journalist Barbara Walters; KXAN; investigates@kxan.com; Travis County Criminal Justice/Public Safety Director; Travis County Sheriff Greg Hamilton; Travis County DA's Office Open Records Coordinator Nicole Waggoner; Travis County Intergovernmental Relations Coordinator Eckstein; Spelman, William; Morrison, Laura; Cole, Sheryl; TRA General Counsel Glen Garey; ACC Criminal Justice Dept. Chair Gerald Hildebrand; Houston NBC Channel 2 TV News Team; Houston Chronicle Letters to the Editor; superintendent@austin.isd.tenet.edu; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Dir. Communics. Gipprich; Newsweek Editors; WallStJournalNewstips; San Antonio Express-News Letters to Editor; Daily Texan Editor in Chief; DMN Editor Bob Mong
Subject: 8-21-12 courtesy reply to APD Officer James Turner

Dear Officer Turner,

Thank you for your follow-up note (below) to me today about the alleged ongoing felony-crime case involving alleged daily and alleged continuing physical abuse of me by one or more alleged illegal intruders on a multi-month basis during my nocturnal slumber, with myself always unconscious and probably snoring during those time periods as well, inside my bolt-locked, top-floor, vaulted-ceiling, one-bedroom apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin.

For the record, the Austin Police Department has reportedly declined to officially authorize any DNA medical swabs on any part of my body on any occasion after April 28, 2011, even though I have filed numerous crime reports with APD in the more than one-year period since then about an alleged illegal intruder allegedly subjecting me to alleged personal injury and alleged sexual molestation of myself as I slept alone on my bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit. I would welcome any and all DNA medical swabs and DNA medical testing on any portion of my own body (my anus, my buttocks, my mouth, my nostrils, my chest, my legs, my hips, my groin area, etc.) that APD or any other law-enforcement agency, such as the Attorney General of Texas or the University of Texas Police Department or any law-enforcement agency for the University of Texas Systems Administration or for Austin Community College or Austin ISD is willing to officially authorize at any time, including anytime today, for instance.

I have lived alone inside my bolt-locked apartment unit ever since May 31, 2011, and I am the only approved occupant as well as the only approved tenant inside my bolt-locked apartment unit ever since May 31, 2011, as my apartment complex's very polite general manager, Ann Coker, has helpfully confirmed for me in writing. I always sleep alone on my orthopedic Swedish bed, I NEVER have any invited guest inside my bolt-locked apartment unit after midnight, and I NEVER have any invited guest inside my bolt-locked apartment between midnight and 8 a.m., in particular.

Officer Turner, would you please tell me at this time whether you showed or shared any of the 79 infrared photos that I sent you this month to or with any actual detective or investigator or investigating officer for the Austin Police Department----or, for that matter, any investigator for any other law-enforcement agency, such as the Travis County Sheriff's Office, the Attorney General of Texas, the Travis County District Attorney's Office, or the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Also, would you please tell me the name of your immediate supervisor?

With your kind prior permission on this, I would like to politely contact your immediate supervisor about this matter and ask your immediate supervisor to please review each and every one of the infrared motion-sensitive hunter's-camera photos taken during my bedtime hours from inside my bolt-locked apartment unit at Wind River Crossing --- a total of 79 separate photos, all of them taken in 2012 from inside my apartment unit, that I sent to you this month in the form of four separate E-mail letters to you --- that I've sent to yourself this month as E-mail attachments from myself.

I am posing this latter question to you because I would appreciate receiving a written communication directly from your immediate supervisor about this matter.

Finally, I would like to ask you if you would please be willing to share all of the infrared spy-camera photos I sent you this month with the very diligent and conscientious Constituent Liaison for APD, Mr. Leander Davila, as I would like the kindly Mr. Davila to please review your findings on my behalf. I am making this additional request of you in my capacity as a law-abiding constituent and tax-paying gainfully-employed single adult male resident of the city of Austin.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, a former recent individual dues-paying member of the widely-admired Texas Restaurant Association, a former full-time newspaper reporter in Texas. I might add that I 'm also a consistently civil and honest and law-abiding and polite, illicit-drug-free, tobacco-free, teetotaling (alcohol-free), gainfully-employed, single adult longtime celibate gentleman who can myself very accurately and truthfully report to you at this time that I was awakened on my orthopedic Swedish bed at about 7:24 a.m. this morning with pain in my anus and a tingling sensation in my nose, as if I had somehow been subjected to a possible inhalant of some type during my sleep this morning inside my bolt-locked apartment unit---a possible inhalant through my nose, I might politely add at this time, that I definitely would not want or need.

I did not observe anyone else inside my apartment unit when I was awakened unexpectedly at 7:27 am. after I had gone to bed at about 4 a.m. this morning (later than usual, I might add). I also noticed this morning after I got out of bed that I found a dime in the middle of my bed, much to my surprise, and I also found several thick black hair follicles on my bed, even though my own hair follicles are thin and brown or gray. I also noticed this morning that my bedsheet and my bedspread each have several stains on them, including yellowish stains, some surprising brown-colored stains, and other stains, that would definitely justify laboratory DNA analysis on those stains, if APD is ever at any time willing to accept my bedsheet and my bedspread as criminal-law evidence on behalf of my statements to you about one or more alleged illegal intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

Incidentally, Officer Turner, with a few very minimal and very rare exceptions when I chose to go to bed early in the morning or at night without taking a bath at that particular time, I have been very diligently every night following my new primary-care physician Dr. Edie Shulman's in-person advice to me of July 17, 2012, during my first-ever medical consultation with her, that I should take a bath or shower every night before going to bed, and as part of that simply wipe my anus one time only with soap before going to bed. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Shulman for her invaluable advice on that. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Shulman for having photocopied for her file on me several of the infrared spy-camera photos I showed her during that medical appointment, with Dr. Shulman having stated to me at that time that one of those spy-camera photos she photocopied at that time that highlighted my orthopedic Swedish bed appeared to her to be of a "little girl" on that bed of mine, Dr. Shulman commented to me in person. Needless to say, any such law-breaking intruder was NOT authorized to be inside my bolt-locked apartment unit or on my bed, and any such intruder, regardless of their age, allegedly committed the crime of trespassing by allegedly having been inside my bolt-locked apartment unit wihtout my permission.

My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing Apartments, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.