Sunday, November 23, 2014

ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS LAW-ENFORCEMENT DIVISION CAPTAIN GREGORY LUCAS ANNOUNCES TO ME IN 2013 THAT HE IS NOT WILLING TO REVIEW ANY OF THE INFRARED SPY-CAMERA CRIME EVIDENCE OF ALLEGED ILLEGAL INTRUDERS INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT THAT I PROVIDED TO HIS STATE OF TEXAS LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCY IN AUSTIN; HIS AGENCY WILL NOT INVESTIGATE, HE STATES


(WHAT FOLLOWS BELOW IS THE EXACT VERBATIM TEXT OF A POLITE EXCHANGE OF E-MAIL LETTERS I HAD IN SEPTEMBER 2013 WITH CAPTAIN GREGORY LUCAS, LAW ENFORCEMENT LIAISON OF THE OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL STATE AGENCY'S LAW ENFORCEMENT DIVISION IN AUSTIN, TEXAS. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING TEXT DOES INCLUDE THREE TOTAL SPELLING CORRECTIONS I HAVE CHOSEN TO MAKE AT THIS TIME ON THREE SEPARATE TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS FROM MYSELF.---JOHN KEVIN MCMILLAN, LONGSTANDING CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT AND SELF-IDENTIFIED VICTIM OF ALLEGED CONTINUOUS PERSONAL INJURY CRIMES IN AUSTIN, TEXAS)

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "Lucas, Gregory"
To: John McMillan
Cc: "Lucas, Gregory"
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 8:02 AM
Subject: RE: summer 2013 infrared photos of alleged illegal intruders in my locked bedroom

Mr. McMillan, first let me say that I did not make any such statements publicly, if they became public, it is because you made it so. Secondly, I will not review your photographs as our agency is not and will not investigate your allegations. Your allegations are a matter for local law enforcement and I know that you have reported them to the appropriate investigating authority, the Austin Police Department.

Captain Gregory Lucas
Law Enforcement Liaison
Office of the Attorney General
Law Enforcement Division
Office 512-936-1335
Cell 512-652-8426
Fax 512-370-9948

---------------------------------------------------------------- From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:29 AM
To: Lucas, Gregory; State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano; Texas Rangers Division DPS; Texas Rangers Division of DPS; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay; Travis County Sheriff's Office Paralegal Michael Lasorsa; Terry Stanphill; Chris Barbee E.C. Community Service Dir.; Travis County District Attorney; Matt Shands; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters; Sunset Valley Police Chief Ford; Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci; Cedar Park Police Chief Sean Mannix; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel; State Rep. Elliott Naishtat; StateSenatorKirkWatson; U.S. Representative Michael McCaul; FederalBureauofInvestigation; Federal Criminal Investigators Assn; Federal Bureau of Investigation San Antonio Div. Austin office; Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn
Subject: summer 2013 infrared photos of alleged illegal intruders in my locked bedroom

To: Captain Gregory Lucas, Criminal Law Division, Office of the Attorney General of Texas state agency, Austin, Texas.

September 15, 2013

Dear Captain Lucas,

I am again grateful to your very influential and authoritative State Government of Texas agency, the Office of the Attorney General of Texas, for informing me in the last few weeks in an E-mail reply letter containing attachments, that your state agency in Austin in the last two years has generated several legal documents written by yourself that each refer to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas. as a possible or reported victim of crime or crimes.

Captain Lucas, attached are a variety of infrared motion-sensitve photos that were each taken during my bedtime hours on my own behalf from inside the locked private bedroom of my Wind River Crossing apartment unit in the summer of 2013, using an advanced Wildview infrared camera that was lent to me in 2013 by my personal friend James Willett of Austin.

Captain Lucas, I am very hopeful that when you download and carefully and diligently review each of the attached infrared Wildview photographs taken on my behalf from inside my locked private bedroom inside my bolt-locked apartment unit (Apartment 325 in Building 3 at Wind River Crossing), you will please re-consider your publicly-stated written conclusion, as found in several legal documents provided to me by your state agency in response to a Texas Open Records request of mine this summer, that each of the infrared motion-sensitive photos obtained on my own behalf from inside a bolt-locked apartment unit that I rent at Wind River Crossing are allegedly of myself only, and that no illegal intruder is revealed by those photos, according to yourself.

I need to emphasize, by the way, that the dates and times cited in the downloaded photos per se are unreliable, since I was not able to correctly set the date and time on the camera I borrowed from my friend and former Austin High classmate James Willett.

I also wish to emphasize that I myself ALWAYS go to bed on my orthopedic Tempurpedic (sp?) Swedish bed inside my bolt-locked and locked private bedrom in Apartment 325 with underwear or shorts covering my genitals and anus. And I ALWAYS sleep alone on my bed; and I am a longtime celibate single adult gentleman.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a tenant and resident at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin in Texas ever since August 2001.
My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Building 3, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com
John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.