Wednesday, May 18, 2022

MY COURTESY FOLLOW-UP LETTER TO TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT HENRY KELLISON IN REGARD TO THE 'HOME-INVASION-CRIMES' CASE HE HAD DIRECTLY CITED TO ME ON THE TELEPHONE ON APRIL 6, 2021

 

Today I was able to confirm the date in 2021 --- it was April 6 --- when Henry Kellison, Executive Assistant to Austin, Texas-based Travis County District Attorney Jose Garza, on his own initiative asked me on the telephone to myself hire a criminal-law attorney who would then be expected to directly contact Mr. Kellison on my behalf.

That first-rate attorney, as I confirmed for Mr. Kellison in this courtesy April 15, 2021, follow-up letter, is the highly-regarded "Super Lawyer"-status criminal-law defense attorney Jon Evans of Austin. Mr. Evans is a very distinguished alumnus of the Texas Tech University Law School in Lubbock, Texas.
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: henry.kellison@traviscountytx.gov <henry.kellison@traviscountytx.gov>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 06:30:49 AM CDT
Subject: 4-15-21 re: the attorney I hired to directly call you re: home-invasion crimes
To: Mr. Henry Kellison, Executive Assistant to Travis County District Attorney Jose Garza in the Office of the District Attorney himself.
April 15, 2021
Dear Mr. Kellison,
This is a courtesy follow-up note to you in response to the polite request you made of me on April 6, 2021, during a phone call I made to your office inside the Travis County District Attorney's Office.
I have hired an attorney (see related message I sent to him, below) for the purpose of making one phone call to you about alleged home-invasion-crimes victimizing me during my sleeping hours as I lie alone on my own bed inside my bolt-locked current rental-apartment unit in northeast Austin. That first-rate criminal-law attorney is Mr. Jon Evans of Evans and Lusk Law Firm.
"Mr. Evans,
Thank you for kindly agreeing to represent me in a phone call about alleged 'home invasion crimes' victimizing me inside my current bolt-locked apartment unit during my sleeping hours. I appreciate your willingness to make that phone call on my behalf directly to Executive Assistant Henry Kellison, who is situated in the office of Travis County District Attorney Jose Garza in the Travis County DA's Office in Austin. Mr. Kellison on his own initiative on April 6, 2021, specifically asked me on the phone to myself find a criminal-law attorney who would then represent me in that one total phone call to Mr. Kellison in regard to the subject of 'home invasion crimes' allegedly victimizing me on a continuous daily and year-round basis inside my current apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive. I reside alone as the only tenant in Apt. 2418 of Building 17 at Pebble Creek Apartments.
I have been assured on the phone by Texas Legal, my first-rate legal-aid service in which I am a dues-paying current member, that my hiring you for this one total phone call to Mr. Kellison can be covered under my Texas Legal insurance plan, since it would comprise actual representation of me on the telephone in that context. I have not used any hours for an attorney actually representing me during the current coverage year, according to the female Texas Legal staff member who spoke with me on the phone."
The above online message was sent by me to Mr. Evans at 9:17 p.m. April 14, 2021, through the only online method I could find for contacting Mr. Evans last night---the State Bar of Texas website. I tried to find a way of contacting Mr. Evans online at his official law firm website, but could not find any e-mail address for himself specifically that was available to me last night. I found one e-mail address for Mr. Lusk, but not Mr. Evans. However, I wanted to send my message directly to Mr. Evans, since he will be the one total State Bar of Texas attorney directly representing me in that phone call to you.
Mr. Kellison, thank you again for your kind willingness to talk with me on the telephone. I contacted numerous other attorneys, nearly all of whom either declined to represent me in a phone call to you (a few of them even referred to the request from yourself as "weird"), or did not reply to my phone message to them, and one of whom (based in Houston) indicated through his male assistant that there could be major additional financial expenses I could incur from the hiring of a former FBI agent on that attorney's staff to assist with factual investigative research on my behalf.
Mr. Evans was the first attorney I've contacted who definitely stated to me on the telephone that he will be willing to contact you on my behalf if I make an initial payment to him he has requested for that phone call. I have assured his secretary, Katherine, that I will make that financial payment to Mr. Evans he requested if need be, but that Texas Legal, my legal-aid insurance plan I joined in 1997 upon direct invitation from a State of Texas agency full-time employer of mine, has told me that my hiring Mr. Evans for that one phone call to you can be covered by that legal-insurance plan through a category I have not used yet in the most recent coverage year, since I have not previously hired any attorney in this coverage year, that Texas Legal staff member helpfully informed me.
I am very grateful to Mr. Evans for having been the only attorney I can recall whom I have consulted in recent months who specifically told me on the telephone that he supports my legal right to keep anyone and everyone but me away from any portion of my current apartment unit during my sleeping hours.
I am a longtime celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free (ever since 1990) and never-previously-addicted, permanently-marijuana-free (ever since 1984) and never-previously-addicted, lifelong-illicit-drug-free in regard to any and all illicit drugs other than marijuana, lifelong non-Christian, dependably civil and law-abiding and platonicly polite, clean-talking (no profanity by me in my everyday conversations with others), lifelong-tattoo-less and anti-tattoo-minded, white Anglo-Saxon non-Hispanic gentleman, age 63.
I hope this is helpful to you, Mr. Kellison, in honoring the polite request you made of me on the phone. Please give my best regards to your hard-working supervisor, Travis County District Attorney Jose Garza.
Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, longtime criminal-law complainant with the Austin Police Department in numerous alleged home-invasion-crimes cases for which no suspect or suspects were ever identified by APD in any context I was myself ever informed about.
My solo-occupancy efficiency-apartment-unit rental-home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments (a Belco Equities-affiliated, large gated-community complex), 8805 North Plaza Drive, Building 17 (northeastern corner of complex), Apt. 2418 (a second-floor, eastward-facing unit), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.