Sunday, May 8, 2022

A MOTHER'S DAY VISIT OF MINE TODAY TO A CORPORATE-OWNED 'RED ROBIN' CHAIN 'GOURMET HAMBURGERS' RESTAURANT LOCATION IN MURRAY, UTAH, PROMPTED MY DISCOVERY TODAY OF ANOTHER ALSO-IMPORTANT ANNUAL DAY OF CELEBRATION IN THE USA: 'UNCLE AND AUNT DAY'



After I said "Happy Mother's Day" this evening to my female server inside a "Red Robin" chain "Gourmet Burgers and Brews" restaurant in Murray, Utah, she told me that she herself is not a mother. So I asked her if she is an aunt to anyone? Yes, she replied.

This prompted me to pursue some online research today during my dining experience at Red Robin Murray that provided me with information (see online link, below) about an annual tradition in the United States of celebrating "National Uncle and Aunt Day" every July 26.

When I told my polite female server about that annual tradition, she smiled delightedly. She volunteered that she plans to tell her siblings about that event, who might then share that information with her nieces or nephews. She also commented to me that she feels enthusiastic about the prospect of each year celebrating "Uncle and Aunt Day" on July 26 here in Salt Lake County with nieces or nephews of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.