Friday, February 12, 2021

MY FRIENDLY FOLLOW-UP LETTER TODAY TO AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT SEX CRIMES DETECTIVE JAMES TURNER, WITH A COURTESY CARBON-COPY TO THE VERY HONORABLE UNITED STATES PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN

 ----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: APD Officer James Turner <james.turner@austintexas.gov>; Mike King <michael.king@austintexas.gov>; lelan.larroque@austintexas.gov <lelan.larroque@austintexas.gov>; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley <brian.manley@austintexas.gov>; sandra.benningfield@austintexas.gov <sandra.benningfield@austintexas.gov>; jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov <jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; TXGov Child Sex Trafficking Team 2020 <cstt@gov.texas.gov>; Humantrafficking <humantrafficking@oag.texas.gov>; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. DOJ <itverp@usdoj.gov>; elder.justice@usdoj.gov <elder.justice@usdoj.gov>; Texas Rangers 2015 <rangers@dps.texas.gov>; DOJ Sexual Harassment in Housing Initiative (CRT) <sexualharassment.inhousing@usdoj.gov>; Anderson Aanjali (CRT) <aanjali.anderson@usdoj.gov>; FAIRHOUSING CRT (CRT) <fairhousing@usdoj.gov>; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. Justice Dept. <ttac@ovcttac.org>; Federal Trade Commission D.C. <webmaster@ftc.gov>; U.S. Dept of Commerce Civil Rights Div Officials <webmaster@doc.gov>; carol.johnson@austintexas.gov <carol.johnson@austintexas.gov>; Rey Arellano <rey.arellano@austintexas.gov>; debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov <debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov>; Mike Henderson <mike.henderson@traviscountytx.gov>; Dave Mahoney <dave.mahoney@traviscountytx.gov>; Daniel Evans <daniel.evans@traviscountytx.gov>; delia.garza@traviscountytx.gov <delia.garza@traviscountytx.gov>; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan <anne.morgan@austintexas.gov>; U.S. Department of Homeland Security <private.sector@dhs.gov>; daniel.portnoy@austintexas.gov <daniel.portnoy@austintexas.gov>; Issa.Kafena <issa.kafena@austintexas.gov>; engagement@ostp.eop.gov <engagement@ostp.eop.gov>; press@ostp.eop.gov <press@ostp.eop.gov>
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2021, 10:11:40 PM CST
Subject: 2-12-21 urgent follow-up request to APD Sex Crimes Unit Detective James Turner

February 12, 2021

Dear Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Detective James Turner,

Thank you for the two polite e-mail reply letters that you wrote and sent to me on February 8, 2021. It is very good to sense that you are doing well in your very impressive and influential new role as an APD Sex Crimes Unit Detective. 

Detective Turner, I did not receive any reply letter or phone call from either of the two APD officers to whom you directly referred me in those two reply letters you sent me on February 8, 2021.

This is a friendly follow-up letter to you and your current APD unit.

I allege that inside my current double-bolt-locked, second-floor, solo-occupancy rental-apartment unit in northeast Austin, I have been and continue to be subjected on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis to alleged home-invasion-crimes, alleged trespassing crimes, alleged assault-by-physical-contact crimes, alleged anal-rape crimes that include allegedly illegal insertion of a vibrator of some type into my anus (I do NOT own or use any vibrator of any type), allegedly illegal nasal-inhalants (I do not own or use any nasal inhalants), allegedly illegal hydration of my body through my mouth or possibly some other part of my body, alleged sleep-harassment crimes, alleged willful-pain-infliction-related crimes inflicted on me during my sleeping hours, and other alleged personal injury-crimes allegedly inflicted on me during my sleeping hours, as I lay alone or lie alone, asleep and unconscious and possibly snoring, inside my current apartment unit.

Ever since June 21, 2019, I have resided alone as the only official tenant and only approved occupant on a signed official apartment-management-team-approved lease agreement for Apartment 2418 (a second-floor, eastward-facing unit) in Building 17 (northeastern corner of my current complex) at Pebble Creek Apartments (a Belco Equities-affiliated, very large gated-community complex), 8805 North Plaza Drive, in northeast Austin. I am fully paid up  on my rent payments, and I have never been late in my monthly rent payments to the Pebble Creek Apartments management team.

Detective Turner, as you already know I am very honest, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free, lifelong-tobacco-free, permanently-illicit-drug-free, dependably civil, and and law-abiding, and I strive to be as factually accurate as possible in my crime reports to the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit and other APD units.

Are you and the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit willing to authorize a new DNA-swabs forensic medical-evidence sexual-assault exam on myself as soon as possible, with the clear advance understanding that since I am a self-identified continuous-and-year-round-sex-crimes victim during my sleeping hours, I am requesting that APD please obtain full 190-day (or longer time period, if possible) retroactive DNA-traces processing of each and every DNA-traceable item in the resulting new 2021 rape-evidence kit to be obtained from my body with my current and prior permission on that?

Also, are you and the APD Sex Crimes Unit willing to authorize maximum possible 190-day (or longer time period, if possible) retroactive DNA-traces processing of any and all DNA-traceable items in each of the two rape-evidence kits obtained from me at my request in 2011 that your current APD unit is currently maintaining? 

I am posing this follow-up question to you because I maintain that in 2011 I was subjected to continuous alleged anal-rape-crimes and other alleged sex-crimes and alleged personal-injury-crimes on a daily and year-round basis inside my second-floor bolt-locked northwest-Austin apartment unit where I resided in Building 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, TX 78759.

Those two rape-evidence kits obtained from me in 2011 were for APD Sex Crimes Case 11-1180447 (the APD Sex Crimes Unit-ordered forensic medical exam on me for that rape kit was performed on April 28, 2011, inside the St. David's Medical Center in central Austin), and for APD Sex Crimes Case 11-3550615 (the emergency-room medical-physician-ordered forensic medical exam on me for that rape kit was performed in the early-morning hours of December 22, 2011, inside St. David's Medical Center in central Austin).

Congratulations again, Detective Turner, on your life-saving new career as an APD Sex Crimes Unit crime investigator. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, a longstanding criminal-law complainant with the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit and other APD units.
My solo-occupancy efficiency-apartment unit address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Building 17, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.


with a courtesy carbon-copy on all of this to the very Honorable United States President Joe Biden, care of his Executive Office of the President Office of Science and Technology Policy, with conduction of forensic medical exams and processing as well as multi-month-retroactive processing of the resulting rape-evidence kits that can save lives for crime victims requiring first-rate and very prompt deployment of science and technology.

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.