Tuesday, February 16, 2021

MY FOLLOW-UP NOTE OF INQUIRY TODAY TO TRAVIS COUNTY GOVERNMENT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, IN ORDER TO FIND OUT WHICH COUNTY OFFICIAL WANTS TO SPEAK WITH ME

 Whenever a government official contacts me or writes to me, I strive to promptly return their phone call or send a polite reply note. I am currently unable to determine which Travis County Government official had contacted me several times today from the cited phone number of (512) 854-0000. The message below from me has been corrected by me in a follow-up note I later sent to these officials in order to provide that exact Travis County Government phone number in Austin, Texas.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov <jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov>; Mike Henderson <mike.henderson@traviscountytx.gov>; Daniel Evans <daniel.evans@traviscountytx.gov>; Dave Mahoney <dave.mahoney@traviscountytx.gov>; delia.garza@traviscountytx.gov <delia.garza@traviscountytx.gov>; sherri.fleming@traviscountytx.gov <sherri.fleming@traviscountytx.gov>; andy.brown@traviscountytx.gov <andy.brown@traviscountytx.gov>; Mike King <michael.king@austintexas.gov>; Lelan Larroque <lelan.larroque@austintexas.gov>; Jason Laduque <jason.laduque@austintexas.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2021, 03:07:48 PM CST
Subject: 2-16-21 re: Travis County Govt. phone call to me today
Dear Distinguished Travis County Government officials,
According to my cell phone recent phone calls records that I consulted several minutes ago, I received several phone calls today from (512) 854-0000. I have tried calling back, but only get a recorded message inviting me to wait for a receptionist to answer the phone. I do not know who called me from Travis County Government, so I am not able to say to whom I should have my call directed.
Any information from any of you on that subject would be greatly appreciated. I of course strive to respond promptly to any phone call I get from a government agency. I assume it may be from a law-enforcement officer for Travis County Government, in which case I will welcome a very thorough forensic medical-evidence sexual-assault exam on me as soon as possible, and I will also welcome any interviews I can get with crime investigators for Travis County District Attorney's Office. I am very insistent on my legal right to press charges against any person or persons who allegedly entered my bolt-locked solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit during my sleeping hours. I always sleep alone on my own bed, and I am a longtime celibate white gentleman.
I might add that in the entire period ever since i moved into my current apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments on June 21, 2019, I have NEVER permitted anyone but on-duty APD officers or, on one total occasion, on-duty Austin-Travis County EMS staff members, to enter my current apartment unit at nighttime.
Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, current criminal-law complainant with APD.
8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.