Tuesday, October 29, 2019

TRAVIS COUNTY PUBLIC HOUSING AUTHORITY DIRECTOR PATRICK HOWARD RECEIVES A FOLLOW-UP LETTER FROM ME ABOUT HIS OFFER ON THE TELEPHONE TODAY TO HIMSELF IDENTIFY AND CONTACT A GOVERNMENTAL PROGRAM THAT CAN HELP TO KEEP INTRUDERS AWAY FROM MY CURRENT APARTMENT UNIT IN NORTH AUSTIN



From: John McMillan

To: To: Patrick B. Howard ; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] ; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt ; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea ; Darla Dixon ; Jackson Anna ; marcos.johnson@austintexas.gov ; Travis County Commissioner Jeff Travillion (2017) ; Rep. Sheryl Cole (2019 CentralTX) ; Kirk Watson ; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett (2015) ; City of Austin Interim City Attorney Anne Morgan ; Texas Legal ; ACLU ; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator ; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov ; Spencer Cronk ; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel ; Rey Arellano ; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) ; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 ; District 4 ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; Fbinaa Info ; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; Saintalbert Info ; matt@crosspointeaustin.org ; Joyfulheartfoundation Info ; rafael.kianes@austintexas.gov ; Texasadvocacyproject Info ; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) ; John Hitzelberg ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; margaret.moore@traviscountytx.gov ; David Maxwell ; Leticia Solis ; richard.jennings@austintexas.gov ; manager@pebblecreekapartments.net ; leasing@pebblecreekapartments.net ; andre.adams@tdhca.state.tx.us ; Javier Cansino ; Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker ; Austin Board of Realtors-Govt. Relations ; Austin Board of Realtors Andrei Lubomudrov (2015) ; Austin Board of Realtors Lara2015 ; information@trec.texas.gov ; csinfo@tcadcentral.org ; State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; Sao State Tx Webmaster ; patsy.spaw@senate.texas.gov ; Justin Holland ; Dwayne Bohac ; Doc Webmaster ; Gerald Daugherty ; Attorney Cousin Jack Dane ; Cousin Jim Dane ; Christian Hawley ; National Crime Victim Law Institute (Lewis & Clark Law School Portland Oregon) ; Gina Hinojosa ; rosie.truelove@austintexas.gov ; Williamson County (TX) Attorney (2016) ; Texas Apartment Association ; texasrealtors ; Piper Stege Nelson ; Jeff Pender ; sarah@nshhcoalition.org ; National Center On Elder Abuse ; Cedar Park (TX) Police (2016) ; Leander Police Chief Minton ; TRA General Counsel Kenneth Besserman ; StateRep.DonnaHoward ; Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci ; Public Information ; Trevor Glynn ; Houston Police Dept 2015 ; Civil Rights Office Texas Health Human Services Commission
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 05:29:03 PM CDT
Subject: 10-29-19 follow-up to Travis County Housing Authority Director

To: Patrick B. Howard, 
Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer,
Housing Authority of Travis County, 
502 East Highland Mall Blvd., 
Suite 106-B
Austin, Texas 78752

Telephone number for Mr. Howard: (512) 854-1885
main FAX number: (512) 854-1899
E-mail: Patrick.B.Howard@TravisCountyTX.gov

October 29, 2019

Dear Travis County Housing Authority Executive Director Howard,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me on the telephone from your county government office for about 15 minutes today, beginning at 11:45 a.m.

I appreciate your kind statement to me on the phone today that you will pursue some factual research on my behalf to attempt to identify any governmental program that can help me to keep any and all alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrators, any and all alleged  trespassers, any and all unwanted-nasal-inhalant-spray "medical services" providers, any and all alleged personal-injury-crimes perpetrators, and any and all alleged rapists AWAY from any portion of the interior of my current bolt-locked apartment unit.

I value benefiting from full privacy rights for me during any and all of my sleeping hours as I lie alone on my own bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit. I am the only official rent-paying tenant, and only approved occupant, residing in my current efficiency apartment at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, in north Austin.

My current rental unit is located in Travis County Precinct 1, and City of Austin Austin District 4. My current duly-elected County Commissioner is Jeff Travillion; my current duly-elected City Council Member is Greg Casar.

As I mentioned to you on the phone, Mr. Howard, my current solo-occupancy (myself, only) efficiency apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments is very comfortable and pleasant during my waking or conscious hours. It is only during my bedtime hours, as I lie alone asleep, unconscious, and probably also snoring, on my own bed inside my bedroom, when the cited problems have been occurring for me.

Please do not hesitate to call me or write to me if you need any additional factual information from me.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a former full-time employee in Austin of the Texas Department of Public Safety state agency.
My home address ever since June 21, 2019: Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (a second-floor, eastward-facing unit in Building 17), Austin, TX 78753.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295
My cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
My two e-mail addresses: 
mcmillanj@att.net
and, through my cell phone service, 
goody2shoes2019@gmail.com

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.